Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? (7937 Views)

Advise: How Can A Muslim Intend His Whole Life To Be For Allah? / Eid: What You Need To Know About Udhiya (slaughtering Animals For Allah) / Ramadan Kareem Or Ramadan Mubarak Which Is More Appropriate And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Demmzy15:
See sweet explanation from the Sheikh, my love for Islam and my culture just increased. Another indication that Islam doesn't go against your culture except if it contradicts it.

As for the Baba Werey aka DeathStroke007, continue with your mouth diarrhea, continue with your Takfir. No one here needs to call you a kafir because you've shown that by your unrestricted takfeer.
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Demmzy15:
See sweet explanation from the Sheikh, my love for Islam and my culture just increased. Another indication that Islam doesn't go against your culture except if it contradicts it.

As for the Baba Werey aka DeathStroke007, continue with your mouth diarrhea, continue with your Takfir. No one here needs to call you a kafir because you've shown that by your unrestricted takfeer.
LAUGHING, AND CALLING ALLAH olohun or oluwa or orisa oke aint against islam abi? laughing
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
I hope very soon, Jabata and his cohorts won't delcare our native languages haram for us. You just make everything hard for yourselves. Use spoon....bid'ia.....Go to aqeeqoh...bid'ia.....call Allah Olohun.....bid'ia......Say Aameen after du'a.....bid'ia......Even bid'ia sef don graduate from Dolaal straight to Kufr....Why can't you limit you kufr sharing to your family and relatives? Salafy without Salaf!
YOUR NAME IS JAHL... JAHL..
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by iamgenius(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
@iamgenius ... let me explain to you . . .the hadith you quoted.. IT EXPLAINED THUS; A MAN DID NOT CATCHUP WITH CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER AND RASUL STOODUP A MAN THAT "HAS ALREADY PERFORMED SALAT IN CONGREGATION" TO PERFORM SALAT WITH THE MAN THAT HAS ALREADY MISSED SALAT... 1. what do u meant by 2nd jammah? a whole new jammah or a jammah in which one who performed congregational prayer lead as imam or performed 2geder?
Both
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by AbuUbayy1(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:
Allah made nabi Muhammad victorious by awe for a distance of one month’s journey.

And Allah has made empiree a nightmare for you (DeathStroke007 a k a ahlusunnah) before he (empire) even comment on this thread shocked. The Fear Of Empiree, The beginning Of Wisdom
Śo he has changed his username to Deathstrok?
I will expose him in sha Allaah.
JazakaLlaahu_Khairan
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by iamgenius(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2017
at
DeathStroke007
do you know a tira titled As-shrhu Al-mumti' Alaa Zaadil Mustaqni' الشرح الممتع على زاد المستقنع؟
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 7:58am On Aug 11, 2017
iamgenius:
at do you know a tira titled As-shrhu Al-mumti' Alaa Zaadil Mustaqni' الشرح الممتع على زاد المستقنع؟
NO . . WHATSUP WITH IT
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2017
AbuUbayy1:

JazakaLlaahu_Khairan
LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY . . EXPOSE ME? O ya. . lets start. . expose me . . am waiting
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by iamgenius(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
NO . . WHATSUP WITH IT
It clearly explains the issue of forming another jamaah prayer after the regular on, u can borrow it and read it. Its price is expensive if you want to buy it sha
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
YOUR NAME IS JAHL... JAHL..

And what is your own name? DeathStroke007 abi Malakul Maot? Please go back home and learn home training! You lack proper etiquette and manner of speech and approach. I see no good coming from you. What does Jahl mean? can you define how it is applicable to me? Wallahi, you, Abu Ibeji, Jabata and all your cohorts are the greatest ignoramus in Nigeria!
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 8:24am On Aug 11, 2017
iamgenius:
Both
YOU ARE WRONG. . 1. the jammah with which the person who has already performed congregational prayer just as the way in which the hadith explained exactly is OK. for example, as i entered the mosque,the 1st congregational prayer has just been concluded..i might ask someone who has already performed salat to join me in salat so that i can have jammah reward and the person who joined me will have reward of nafilat . . THAT IS THE ONLY WAY... BUT A WHOLE NEW JAMMAH GOES AGAINST THIS HADITH.. AND WE MUST NEVER GO AGAINST HADITH NOR ACT LESSER OR MORE THAN IT EXPLAINED, WE MUST BE EXACT...ACT THE WAY IT EXPLAINED...WASATIYAH... THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF FOR 2ND JAMMAH(WHOLE NEW) ...... THIS HADITH STATES THAT THERE IS NO PROOF FOR WHOLE NEW JAMMAH. . . 2. And as soon as the jammah in which s0me0ne wh0 has already performed salat(1st jammah) did with the person who came late for salat. . . THAT IS THE END OF THAT .. the person who performed 2nd jammah cant lead
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2017
iamgenius:
It clearly explains the issue of forming another jamaah prayer after the regular on, u can borrow it and read it. Its price is expensive if you want to buy it sha
What is the proof the scholar bring to explain that whole new jammah is allowed.. eri ni emi wa after
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

And what is your own name? DeathStroke007 abi Malakul Maot? Please go back home and learn home training! You lack proper etiquette and manner of speech and approach. I see no good coming from you. What does Jahl mean? can you define how it is applicable to me? Wallahi, you, Abu Ibeji, Jabata and all your cohorts are the greatest ignoramus in Nigeria!
OK. . Why is abu ibeji and jabata are ignoramus? why do u hate them? and what did they say that is wrong? #quote 1 thing they say that is wrong and proof it with deleel from quran and hadith# thank you....m
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 8:39am On Aug 11, 2017
AbuUbayy1:

JazakaLlaahu_Khairan
NOW, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU; 1. IS ADAM ABDULAH AL ILORY A KAFIR? 2. IS ADAM HABIB A KAFIR? 3. ARE SUFI AND SHIA AND EVERY OTHER SECT KUFAR? 4. A MUSLIM CAN MAKE TAKFIR.. YES OR NO?.. 5. WHO CAN MAKE TAKFIR IN ISLAM? #sha bring proof from quran and hadith in support of your stance . . .OFS BA
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Empiree: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2017
AbuUbayy1:

JazakaLlaahu_Khairan

#Actually, deathstroke has always been his moniker. It was his first account but he deactivated it long ago bcus, according to him, he felt ashamed by the moniker.

#he also has another moniker which i dont remember. He created that one after deathsrtoke.

#alhusunnah is his third or even fourth moniker.

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:

#Actually, deathstroke has always been his moniker. It was his first account but he deactivated it long ago bcus, according to him, he felt ashamed by the moniker.

#he also has another moniker which i dont remember. He created that one after deathsrtoke.

1st time in your life that you will say the truth.. #lol# mr sufi, kum send me android ph0ne na.. n0te 4 ti wa ok
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Alennsar(f): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
To people reading. . . do not read al baqir (shia) . . empiree(sufi) and others like him.. do not read n0r believe their c0mments. . they are always going against kitab wa sunnah .. they are kufar .. all they do is to go against the quran and hadith .. just ignore them..

yes dey are but dis time its you who did dat. confuse fellow
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Alennsar:

yes dey are but dis time its you who did dat. confuse fellow
OK. . Correct me
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Alennsar(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
OK. . Correct me
you must be ready to take to correction first
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Alennsar:

you must be ready to take to correction first
I AM ALWAYS READY FOR CORRECTION AS LONG AS IT HAS PROOF FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by AlBaqir(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Empiree:

# Most of those temperamental fanatics are all guilty of having more than one moniker. They all used them simultaneously. They love pretence by "comment on their very comment" to the extent of liking and sharing. They are so impatient and intolerant that by all means, they wish to show that their view and opinion is the most correct. You can easily discover this in the same style of their writing.

# Engaging in such cheap deception further expose their so-called "AhluSunnah" credentials.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by AlBaqir(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
1st time in your life that you will say the truth.. #lol# mr sufi, kum send me android ph0ne na.. n0te 4 ti wa ok

# Olè, Òle. You want property from a "Kafir?!"

# That even tell how you feel comfortable using Nairaland, property of a "Kafir".

# Obviously, when its time, you will drop your fake manhaj.

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Raintaker(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol.
This death stroke is something else.
Deathstroke007 is a kafir because the prophet never wrote anything in English and there is no evidence of writing in English language in the Kitaab or Sunnah.
So death stroke has no evidence of typing in English, that makes him a kafir
Since he is a Kafir, he'll automatically end up in Jahanam or lasoo or any of the 7 degrees of hell, depending on his level of Kufar
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol.
This death stroke is something else.
Deathstroke007 is a kafir because the prophet never wrote anything in English and there is no evidence of writing in English language in the Kitaab or Sunnah.
So death stroke has no evidence of typing in English, that makes him a kafir
Since he is a Kafir, he'll automatically end up in Jahanam or lasoo or any of the 7 degrees of hell, depending on his level of Kufar
JAHL..thats what u are. do you think ALLAH translated as olohun, oluwa ( language is the problem? ).. its a matter of aqeedah.. i w0nt be suprised if you do n0t understand. kini sufi mo? even ur tijani and niyas na c0nfirm jahl
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Olè, Òle. You want property from a "Kafir?!"

# That even tell how you feel comfortable using Nairaland, property of a "Kafir".

# Obviously, when its time, you will drop your fake manhaj.
THATS SUFI AND TABLIQ AQEEDAH. THAT USING KUFAR WORDLY BELONGINGS IS HARAM. .BOTH SUFI AND TABLIQ ARE FR0M SHIA. . . I do n0t expect u to understand. . PIAP
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
OK. . Why is abu ibeji and jabata are ignoramus? why do u hate them? and what did they say that is wrong? #quote 1 thing they say that is wrong and proof it with deleel from quran and hadith# thank you....m

Wetin concern me arguing with you? Continue arguing with others! Continuing labeling people like biology practical specimen! Oti da fun e bayen!
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by DeathStroke007(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Wetin concern me arguing with you? Continue arguing with others! Continuing labeling people like biology practical specimen! Oti da fun e bayen!
ARGUE? NAH.. JUST PROVE YOURSELF RIGHT WITH QURAN AND HADITH. . SIMPLE. . IF YOU CANT DO THAT. . just shut up
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Raintaker(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
JAHL..thats what u are. do you think ALLAH translated as olohun, oluwa ( language is the problem? ).. its a matter of aqeedah.. i w0nt be suprised if you do n0t understand. kini sufi mo? even ur tijani and niyas na c0nfirm jahl
shut up you are a kafir for typing in English ,something that is not documented in Kittab or Sunnah.

Mind you, it was Sufi that revived the Sunnah of folding of arms during salat after it had been abandoned for a very long time.
Courtesy of Sheikh Ibrahim Niyass.

You follow a guy man named Janata, who said his own father will end up in hell, he was imprisoned in Saudi Arabia or was it Egypt for misinterpretation of d kitaab and hadith, he was later deported back to Nigeria , so that he won't spread his ignorance further.

From Nigeria, we will also deport him to somewhere else, d ignorance he's spread is already enough.

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
ARGUE? NAH.. JUST PROVE YOURSELF RIGHT WITH QURAN AND HADITH. . SIMPLE. . IF YOU CANT DO THAT. . just shut up

Salafys do not use deleel from Qur'an and Sunnah to argue forth and back like this. Create another moniker for "anti-salafy".
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by good4all40: 2:14am On Aug 12, 2017
Deathstroke or whatever your moniker is you know nothing about Islam, l know your Takfeeree mentor for many years and his ignorant is as huge as mountain kilimanjaro in Tanzania. He can't even read a name of an Arabic text properly I can send you a YouTube link if you want to listen to it. I know where your master studied his aqeedah in Egypt he studied under a renowned TAKFEEREE in Egypt. Stop occupying yourself with the faults of others and find time to go and learn correct aqeedah. You can't even write correct English and you are wasting your time on the Internet calling people Kaafir as you wish Pls fear your Lord and go and learn. Most of you Takfeeree boys can't even read a proper Arabic sentence let alone speak it for few minutes.

Now to answer your question. The Christians Arab call God Allah, what you fail to understand is that All the names of Allah has meaning in different Languages. You and your Takfeeree boss know that any Yoruba Muslim that call OLOHUN is referring to Allah and no Ilhaad or whatsoever attached to that. Please go and Learn proper Aqeedah and disdain from Jabata and his clear DOLAAL

1 Like

Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by tintingz(m): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2017
Olohun or Olorun is NOT the same as Christian God(Yahweh) nor the same as Muslim God(Allah), Olohun does not originate from Christianity, Olorun is of Yoruba religion, a supreme deity, the owner of heaven, the life giver, one of his son is Obatala the sky father whom he(Olorun) sent to earth to create everything starting from ile ife.

The author of the article is ignorant, he doesn't know anything.

Olohun a Yoruba deity was coined into Yoruba Christian and muslims religious books when Ajayi crowder interpretated the bible and used Olorun for Yahweh in Yoruba language and Esu for Satan, Esu in Yoruba religion is not even the devil, Esu is a god of justice in Yoruba, because Esu is a trickster, Ajayi crowder decided to use Esu as Satan the devil.

As for Oluwa, it means "our lord" or "our god"., although there is an orisa, orisa oluwa but not the same as the meaning of oluwa(my lord, god).
Re: Is The Word "Olohun" Appropriate For Allah?? by AlBaqir(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
^^^

# You are right in the Yoruba Polytheist belief system/thinking but that never speak for definition of the word with other people's idea.

# Just like Arabian polytheists, Yoruba polytheists believe in Supreme God who created everything. However they have attributes for Him quite different from other's beliefs.

# Since we speak Yoruba language, our understanding of God different from polytheism understanding made us reject some of their attributes for "Supreme God" while we submit our attributes for Him within the same Yoruba word for God.

# God has many names and attributes anyone can sit, understand and "formulate" a word for it. All words in every language for God were "formulated" based on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quranic Miracle: Imamate And Numerology / Marriage In Islam – If One Chooses Not To Marry Or Is Unable To Get Married. / 16 Questions Prophet Muhammad Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.