Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy (5249 Views)

Help!! I Get Turn On By This Strange Thing (photo) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by TruthfulGirl(f): 2:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
yes you saw the topic and that's why you are here. many girls will not admit this truth because of so many reasons. most guys think that it's only them that like to sleep with a girl without any feeling or string attached. its not true we women feel the same and the only difference is that we believe it's not proper to do. and that's where self control comes in.

when i am sitting very close with a cute guy or probably talking. once that thought comes to the mind like wow this guy is so cute i got swollen and sometimes wet in there. this doesn't mean i would like to date him or get down with him instantly if he approach me. it's just a body response and culture set a orientation. that's why some girls who have no regards for culture nor self worth or esteem are promiscuous they sleep with just anybody even on first date.

they are not different from every other girl other than orientation and control of the mind. the body response is the same thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by rossyc(f): 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Just like that? My dear u really need to work on controlling yourself..

1 Like

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Draei: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Many girls will not admit to this buh still,
you are hiding behind a fresh account to
post this shiiiit, Plz next thread....

3 Likes

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by liab: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
TruthfulGirl:
yes you saw the topic and that's why you are here. many girls will not admit this truth because of so many reasons. most guys think that it's only them that like to sleep with a girl without any feeling or string attached. its not true we women feel the same and the only difference is that we believe it's not proper to do. and that's where self control comes in.

when i am sitting very close with a cute guy or probably talking. once that thought comes to the mind like wow this guy is so cute i got swollen and sometimes wet in there. this doesn't mean i would like to date him or get down with him instantly if he approach me. it's just a body response and culture set a orientation. that's why some girls who have no regards for culture nor self worth or esteem are promiscuous they sleep with just anybody even on first date.

they are not different from every other girl other than orientation and control of the mind. the body response is the same thing.

so wat d heck are we gonna do now? kill a fowl 4 u?

1 Like

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Fourwinds: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
rossyc:
Just like that? My dear u really need to work on controlling yourself..
u must be a teenager...I doubt if u know the indepth of the message OP is trying to pass across....these are the type of girls I like to flow with....very truthful and straight forward

16 Likes

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Ekakamba: 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buy a small towel, dry yourself immediately you get wet. It works. grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by iamharkinwaley: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
so we should fry beans smiley

meanwhile

1 Like

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin

Not juz cute guy but has a very high sex appeal sha...some handsome cant even make me blush oo..

He must look so edible & i be drooling tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Earthquake1: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ok
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by seniorgozman(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thank God u revealed it.
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by rossyc(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
u must be a teenager...I doubt if u know the indepth of the message OP is trying to pass across....these are the type of girls I like to flow with....very truthful and straight forward
Grown up, the last time I checked everyone is entitled to his or her opinion so drop ur own comment and move ahead shikena..

3 Likes

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by MrCork: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
TruthfulGirl:

....come sit we talk!! cheesy
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
rossyc:

Grown up, the last time I checked everyone is entitled to his or her opinion so drop ur own comment and move ahead shikena..
heheheheheheeee....opinion kor opc ni..... every human responds to certain things they see., hear., smell etc....the truth is dat girls pretend a lot either for selfish ., evil or societal dictates....so OP spilled d beans the way it is .....

1 Like

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by rossyc(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
heheheheheheeee....opinion kor opc ni..... every human responds to certain things they see., hear., smell etc....the truth is dat girls pretend a lot either for selfish ., evil or societal dictates....so OP spilled d beans the way it is .....
OK nice, meet her to spill rice this time.
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
rossyc:

OK nice, meet her to spill rice this time.
hohohohohohohooooo....in ur conscience ....u will agree u have experience this

1 Like

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by rossyc(f): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
hohohohohohohooooo....in ur conscience ....u will agree u have experience this
Experience ko, experiment ni...nahhhh far from it..
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by lenghtinny(m): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
TruthfulGirl:

angry

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
wish I could comment buh gat nothing to say to dis
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by kingsley9505(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nothing is wrong with you being sexually stimulated by the opposite sex who you consider cute, sexy or attractive. It is totally a natural feeling. Self discipline will help you get through the temptations

2 Likes

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Not juz cute guy but has a very high sex appeal sha...some handsome cant even make me blush oo..

I believe u
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Tamarapetty(f): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Olibboy: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
HIV is real beware. konji Na bastard
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by stanleyalpacino(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I see you've got a penchant for hot edible sturvs grin

Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Quality20(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
d OP is right and straight forward. kudos to u
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
too much self service don affect this one shocked
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
It shows you be are a fruitful woman so be proud of it but try not to make it known to people else you'll be taken advantage of.

I love truthful people.
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Fourwinds: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
rossyc:

Experience ko, experiment ni...nahhhh far from it..
hahahahahahahaaaaa

..she denied it again....
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Kingquincy666: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
TruthfulGirl:

You only live ones☝�
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by rossyc(f): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
hahahahahahahaaaaa
..she denied it again....
Mbok leave me..
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by omoeko001(m): 12:48am On Aug 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

edible, you want to eat him
Re: I Get Turn On And Wet When Sitting Close To A Cute Guy by Sierusvirus(m): 12:52am On Aug 11, 2017
They keep saying that " girls get attracted with what they feel while guys with what they see"
This is one of the " great female con" which for long I have known to be a good solid lie.
God who created us has put that in both male and female so don't change or underestimate Gods creation.
Saying you got wet but doesn't mean you want to sleep with him even if he wants to...... A big lie
Many girls does demand for the sex even if the man doesn't ask for it but she will try to make him understand she's doing him a Favour by saying " she doesn't do this kind of thing and don't know why it's happening and what people would say" .. a smart guy knows where she's driving at, which means , she wants him to code it for her secretly .
Those girls saying she's a disgrace or where is her self control, are even the worst in that aspect but not happy she is decoding female secret.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Couple Posed Completely Unclad As Photos Goes Viral (See Sexy Photos) / Savage: Lady Dumps Boyfriend For Ice Cream And Amala ( Photos ) / Shocking Confessions Of A Sex Slave!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.