Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (378315 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

I think its a glitch from their end you should keep trying it.I too experience that while i was trying to submitted my birth attestation but after an hr it went through

Were any of your documents tagged invalid

I suspect it's because of the invalid documents.. I don't know if I should delete and resubmit them

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
richhills:
Category F4
PD Feb 2007
DQ Feb 2020

When can I get my IL?

I am very anxious, want to enter Yankee this year biko

Were any of your documents tagged invalid.

I suspect that might be the cause. I don't know if I should delete and resubmit them

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lee1303:
Please when resubmitting a document NVC rejected does it take another 2 months before they approve or it takes lesser time than before ?

I asked the same question on visajourney.com they said it doesn't take that long
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
internationalman:

Were any of your documents tagged invalid.

I suspect that might be the cause. I don't know if I should delete and resubmit them
is it legible enough and hope you pages for the transcript are in order?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
internationalman:

Were any of your documents tagged invalid

I suspect it's because of the invalid documents.. I don't know if I should delete and resubmit them
no, make sure that the pdf is not more than 2mb
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

is it legible enough and hope you pages for the transcript are in order?

They are legible enough. It's the same thing my brother submitted and his was accepted..

All 2017, 2018 and 2019 couldn't have been just invalid..

But they did instructed me to upload my sponsor's 2020 tax transcript before I get documentarily qualified
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
internationalman:

They are legible enough. It's the same thing my brother submitted and his was accepted..

But they did instructed me to upload my sponsor's 2020 tax transcript before I get documentarily qualified
Try and resubmit it then add the newly requested one that is 2020 transcript
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

Try and resubmit it then add the newly requested one that is 2020 transcript

I'm just wondering why they would say my own is invalid but my brother's own was accepted and they were all the same document. I submitted both mine and my brother's the same time..

They accepted all my brother's and specifically told him to upload 2020 tax transcript to get DQ..

But mine they said invalid for all my 3 tax transcript and told me to upload 2020 tax transcript.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
I got a mail from NVc that my case is currently with them. They sent me the case number and invoice number to use access the ceac site to check status and submit documents but however my priority date is 2018 and i know it is not yet current. I decided to logged in to see if i can be able to submit documents but i couldn't. My question is.... When will i be able to submit documents to nvc and pay the fee? Is it when i am current?

F2b category

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by obeke(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Immediately once u log on and can see where to make payment
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by softtouch2(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
kellycute:
I got a mail from NVc that my case is currently with them. They sent me the case number and invoice number to use access the ceac site to check status and submit documents but however my priority date is 2018 and i know it is not yet current. I decided to logged in to see if i can be able to submit documents but i couldn't. My question is.... When will i be able to submit documents to nvc and pay the fee? Is it when i am current?

F2b category

Sometimes you may need to wait for 48hrs or less before the first login.
Try again every 3hrs.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by softtouch2(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lee1303:
Please when resubmitting a document NVC rejected does it take another 2 months before they approve or it takes lesser time than before ?

... within 60days.
It may take a week or 6-weeks sometimes.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
obeke:
i saw where to make payment and i click on it but nothing come up.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
softtouch2:

Sometimes you may need to wait for 48hrs or less before the first login.
Try again every 3hrs.
i got the mail 5 days ago. Today was my first log in.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
This is what i saw when i logged in after receiving mail from nvc. I wanted to start the application but i couldn't. I understand my priority date (2018) is not yet current. Is it possible to submit documents to nvc now or it is when my case become current?.

Please i need info.

F2b category.

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
kellycute:
This is what i saw when i logged in after receiving mail from nvc. I wanted to start the application but i couldn't. I understand my priority date (2018) is not yet current. Is it possible to submit documents to nvc now or it is when my case become current?.

Please i need info.

F2b category.

Your blood dey hot....calm down. When it's time NVC will send you a mail to proceed with documentation and payment of necessary fees. For now just calm
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
obeke:
you mean i have to make payment before i can start the application?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Your blood dey hot....calm down. When it's time NVC will send you a mail to proceed with documentation and payment of necessary fees. For now just calm
bro nor be small thing oo. Blood dey hot hahaha. They already sent the mail including my case number and invoice number.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
kellycute:
bro nor be small thing oo. Blood dey hot hahaha. They already sent the mail including my case number and invoice number.

Just get conversant with the monthly visa bulletin. When you are current on the first part then you will be notify to submit necessary documents and pay visa fees. Then when your pd is current on the second list just start preparing for interview but I think you will have to wait for a few years before your pd will be current.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Just get conversant with the monthly visa bulletin. When you are current on the first part then you will be notify to submit necessary documents and pay visa fees. Then when your pd is current on the second list just start preparing for interview but I think you will have to wait for a few years before your pd will be current.
which mean no need for me to do police characters certificate or start the application until they notify me to do so when i become current right?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oemmy: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tekzyflex:

Eya�, please give him some hope na
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
kellycute:
which mean no need for me to do police characters certificate or start the application until they notify me to do so when i become current right?

Abi you be speed Darlington? Hahhahahahah
Just calm down bro.
My pd is 2017, I never even get international passport. Lol
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2021
internationalman:

Please how many pages were your AOS when you uploaded on CEAC
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by softtouch2(m): 3:42am On Sep 08, 2021
kellycute:
you mean i have to make payment before i can start the application?

Yes.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Lee1303:

Please how many pages were your AOS when you uploaded on CEAC

10 pages

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2021
internationalman:

10 pages

Thank you my petitioner tried uploading the 10 pages but the file size was more than 2MB . Please did you put all the 10 pages in one documents? How did you do it please
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2021
softtouch2:

Yes.
tekzyflex
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lee1303:

Thank you my petitioner tried uploading the 10 pages but the file size was more than 2MB . Please did you put all the 10 pages in one documents? How did you do it please

Yes the 10 pages should be in one single document file.

You should download PDF compressor from Google play to compress it.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
internationalman:

Yes the 10 pages should be in one single document file.

You should download PDF compressor from Google play to compress it.

Thank you very much… last question please I saw from the picture you pasted here from CEAC that you uploaded 2 AOS
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lee1303:

Thank you very much… last question please I saw from the picture you pasted here from CEAC that you uploaded 2 AOS

Yeah it's one AOS.

Maybe I just uploaded it twice
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
internationalman:

Yeah it's one AOS.

Maybe I just uploaded it twice

Thank you very much…God bless you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lee1303:

Thank you very much…God bless you

You are welcome. I'm almost at the same stage as you.. I just filled and submitted my AOS along with other documents requested last two months ago.. So I can always be of help like people here have always been of help to me too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.