Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (378053 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Entrepreneurr: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello guys, I just got this letter posted to me. My category is F1. Can Someone explain at what step in the immigration process I am

My petition date is. Sept 2016

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Mikkyjuicy1234: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Wow!!! Means you re current to start uploading documents, samething was sent to my brother some months ago. Good luck.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Mikkyjuicy1234: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=kellycute

Thank God have seen my PD mate.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Are they scheduling interviews for F1 ? Please where have they reached according to documentary qualified ?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 2:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Mikkyjuicy1234:
Wow!!! Means you re current to start uploading documents, samething was sent to my brother some months ago. Good luck.
i got same mail but i couldn't upload documents cos my priority date is not current yet. What is your brother priority date?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 09, 2021
It has nothing to do with PD being current. Stop saying what you have been saying. Listen, there're two stages and two currencies if you like. For you to have what you have, you are current for the first stage (2nd table)- documentation which involves fees and documents. Then if everything is good, you get DQed. Barring unforeseen or seen things like backlogs, you get IL. You do medicals and go to the embassy for the interview.

I think you should give NVC more time to digitalize you, and you can then login and do your stuff.

Or am I missing something?
kellycute:
i got same mail but i couldn't upload documents cos my priority date is not current yet. What is your brother priority date?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Mikkyjuicy1234: 6:30am On Sep 09, 2021
I don't mean you at kellycute, I'm talking about
Entrepreneurr. He can start uploading documents bcz of the mail sent to him. But kellycute, I was so eager too like you some years back, you have to w ou t for some years now, mybe 2, maybe 3 maybe 4 or five we can't say for now. All the best
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Cutie1973: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Plz, have you been able to login? My pd is Aug. 2016, FI category and I have not gotten such mail

Entrepreneurr:
Hello guys, I just got this letter posted to me. My category is F1. Can Someone explain at what step in the immigration process I am

My petition date is. Sept 2016
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Entrepreneurr: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Cutie1973:
Plz, have you been able to login? My pd is Aug. 2016, FI category and I have not gotten such mail

Mine was mailed via PO Box not email so you should check that, But unfortunately I’ve not been able to login yet, my PD though is Sept 2016 which from the bulletin is not current yet

Mikkyjuicy1234:
Entrepreneurr. He can start uploading documents bcz of the mail sent to him. But kellycute, I was so eager too like you some years back, you have to w ou t for some years now, mybe 2, maybe 3 maybe 4 or five we can't say for now. All the best

Thanks for the reply, I’ve tried logging in with my NVC Case No and invoice number but an error page keeps popping up.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Cherez: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2021
kellycute:
This is what i saw when i logged in after receiving mail from nvc. I wanted to start the application but i couldn't. I understand my priority date (2018) is not yet current. Is it possible to submit documents to nvc now or it is when my case become current?.

Please i need info.

F2b category.

Same with me but my PD is Jan 2018
I'm waiting to be freed up to pay too
Mine was ready in April 2020 so you may have to wait a bit bro
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Cherez: 12:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Mikkyjuicy1234:
Calm down oga, no kill Kelly ooo
E no fit reach 5yrs naaaa
2019 bulletin was moving 1month per each month and with that he's got 2yrs then 6months of the backlog is cleared
But if the current oga Biden's reforms pulls through then na next year fr
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 1:16am On Sep 12, 2021
Cherez:

2019 bulletin was moving 1month per each month and with that he's got 2yrs then 6months of the backlog is cleared

But are you sure this backlog will be cleared anytime soon?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 6:24am On Sep 12, 2021
It's like this bulletin is not moving ooo.....my pd is march 2017 f2b. On a serious note I suppose dey US dey chill by now.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 10:20am On Sep 12, 2021
Hello everyone please help me Biko. My petitioner  uploaded only 4 pages of the AOS instead of 10 pages  due to  large file size . He actually didn’t know he could compress the file. He just informed me .We submitted on 27th August since NVC has not yet reviewed can he compress the file size  of the 10 pages AOS  and upload the right AOS on optional document now  and add a note that the first AOS was not complete  due to file size so this is the complete AOS  or NVC will still reject?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Tekzyflex:
It's like this bulletin is not moving ooo.....my pd is march 2017 f2b. On a serious note I suppose dey US dey chill by now.

Yes it’s not moving. I head on you tube that the dates may retrogress
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Cherez: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Lee1303:

But are you sure this backlog will be cleared anytime soon?
Doesn't seem so honestly but let's keep our hands crossed; it is all politics
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by kellycute(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cherez:

hahha
Help me tell am oo. I pray the reform see the light of day so that thing can move fast.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Cherez: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
kellycute:
hahha
Help me tell am oo. I pray the reform see the light of day so that thing can move fast.
Yeah, just keep hope alive too
I'm F2B Jan, 2018 PD
If October bulletin moves by 1month then be hopeful for December, 2022 or Q1 2023
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by lasthero: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lee1303:
Hello everyone please help me Biko. My petitioner  uploaded only 4 pages of the AOS instead of 10 pages  due to  large file size . He actually didn’t know he could compress the file. He just informed me .We submitted on 27th August since NVC has not yet reviewed can he compress the file size  of the 10 pages AOS  and upload the right AOS on optional document now  and add a note that the first AOS was not complete  due to file size so this is the complete AOS  or NVC will still reject?

He can. But you waiting will start counting from the fresh submission

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by uchetobi(f): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
No movement in any category for the October bulletin
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by AloneTK: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
uchetobi:
No movement in any category for the October bulletin

Yes, same as it was for september.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Damilolly(f): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
Taal17:

Things can change and I think you may wanna speak to him about the benefits cos if you lose it and he suddenly sees the need then
E.g makes it easier to get long term visas to other countries
Access to business opportunities in the US
Medical care - for example we dont have covid vaccines right now in Nigeria so if you needed it you simply just hop on a plane
Get a job and earn in USD - inflation in Nigeria is kinda cray and with the possibility of remote work you have a number of options to earn in another currency as a way to sure up your naira

Let me just drop this here as well.... I dont think if the roles were reversed your husband would consider giving it up and I doubt you as his wife would let him do the same
Thank you . I'm just seeing your reply. I understand what you mean. We live in England and he worked in Washington for a few years back then. Over the past few months it's become more clear we won't be moving imminently so I guess it'll be lost at 12months next month. I tried.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
AloneTK:

Yes, same as it was for september.

They are preparing for the new fiscal year. Expect movements from November bulletin.

Again everyone should get vaccinated against Covid 19(at least it is free for now) it will be compulsory from October 1, 2021.
For those going in for medical after October 1st you will need to show prove that you have been fully vaccinated.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2021
internationalman:

You are welcome. I'm almost at the same stage as you.. I just filled and submitted my AOS along with other documents requested last two months ago.. So I can always be of help like people here have always been of help to me too.

Thanks. Please did you upload W2 forms too? Or they ask for w2forms
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2021
Lee1303:

Thanks. Please did you upload W2 forms too? Or they ask for w2forms

I think if your sponsor files tax jointly with his or her partner that's when W2 is needed
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good day house; my mum was asked to do a police certificate at Alagbon in Ikoyi,Lagos.
My question now is it compulsory to do it at the specified police station?
And she was asked to submit her passport in person at Alagbon police commission.
And the certificate must be ready before two weeks of her interview.
Please I need answer ASAP
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by internationalman(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tekzyflex:
Good day house; my mum was asked to do a police certificate at Alagbon in Ikoyi,Lagos.
My question now is it compulsory to do it at the specified police station?
And she was asked to submit her passport in person at Alagbon police commission.
And the certificate must be ready before two weeks of her interview.
Please I need answer ASAP

I did mine at police headquarters In Benin.

I believe it can be done anywhere in Nigeria.. But they normally transfer it to Lagos and later deliver it to you in the state you did it.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
internationalman:

I did mine at police headquarters In Benin.

I believe it can be done anywhere in Nigeria.. But they normally transfer it to Lagos and later deliver it to you in the state you did it.

Thanks man
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
My people where you all dey. Charlie just came to say on YouTube that no one should expect movement in the family based category in the next 6 months or more hmmm. I give up o
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by BENSU: 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
USCIS or NVC stage?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by BENSU: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2021
Will this delay affect IR1 and CR1?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
BENSU:
USCIS or NVC stage?
The visa bulletin

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.