Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (378551 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2021
Cutie1973:
No, they have not.

Just relax cos you are not current on the chart B of the visa bulletin. When it reaches September 2016 it will be active for your you to stay paying your fees.They are still in May 2016 and you are September 2016

1 Share

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Jaojao: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2021
What's going on about immigrant Visa now
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by softtouch2(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2021
Jaojao:
Pls what does Ioe services center means

IOE code means - USCIS Electronic Immigration System (ELIS)
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Jaojao: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
Pls I want to know how long it takes for application with iOE center of uscic to get process
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olu4life(m): 2:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Please need your advice on this case.

My sister, (F4 derivative applicant) has been married for 5yrs with 2 kids.
On the NVC Portal, no slot for addition of her spouse and children. How can it be done to add her family? She doesnt mind staying back and wait for the approval of her family together.

And also, how to update her name record has she bears her husband's name.

What can be done please? undecided

PS: Was filed for, in 2006 and just got to the stage of visa payment and documentation.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lordcrixus: 9:49am On Oct 10, 2021
olu4life:
Please need your advice on this case.

My sister, (F4 derivative applicant) has been married for 5yrs with 2 kids.
On the NVC Portal, no slot for addition of her spouse and children. How can it be done to add her family? She doesnt mind staying back and wait for the approval of her family together.

And also, how to update her name record has she bears her husband's name.

What can be done please? undecided

PS: Was filed for, in 2006 and just got to the stage of visa payment and documentation.
Hi Olu4life,
Your sis needs to visit the ceac website and at the immigrant visa section log in with her case ID number and invoice ID number (both numbers are on the welcome letter which she must have received by now), there she can add her beneficiary(husband and kids).

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olu4life(m): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lordcrixus:

Hi Olu4life,
Your sis needs to visit the ceac website and at the immigrant visa section log in with her case ID number and invoice ID number (both numbers are on the welcome letter which she must have received by now), there she can add her beneficiary(husband and kids).
She isnt the main beneficiary. My mum is the principal applicant

She was under 21yrs when filed. 15yrs after, now married with children. Any hope for her husband and children to be added? No slot for son inlaw/grandchildren
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sorry!
I guess she is no longer qualify to migrate since she is above 21 and not covered by CSPA. Finally, F4 derivatives even if covered by CSPA can not go with their own derivatives. They supposed to remain unmarried.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Who knows the PD months in 2020 they are issuing IL to in F4 category?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oemmy: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
richhills:
Sorry!
I guess she is no longer qualify to migrate since she is above 21 and not covered by CSPA. Finally, F4 derivatives even if covered by CSPA can not go with their own derivatives. They supposed to remain unmarried.
Where are you getting your informations?
Please give out wrong information if you are not sure
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
richhills:
Who knows the PD months in 2020 they are issuing IL to in F4 category?
I got this message and my petitioner called the nvc but they said it’s a glitch from their end. ( though the message came in about 5 times) . I think IL will come later in the week. Good luck.

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oemmy:

Yeah! I don’t think the information is right.
It’s probably a system issue from their end. Just keep trying and make sure you contact them via mail or phone. Even, my Pd was 2007 and already at the nvc final action dates.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Lee1303: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2021
olu4life:

She isnt the main beneficiary. My mum is the principal applicant

She was under 21yrs when filed. 15yrs after, now married with children. Any hope for her husband and children to be added? No slot for son inlaw/grandchildren

No I don’t think derivatives can add their husbands and children. You have to even check on CEAC if her name is still on there as she might be aged out.
Moreover derivatives (child)are not supposed to marry so she can’t even add her husband and children. Derivative is a child or husband of the principal applicants.!Derivative cannot have another derivative.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by pristine88: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
What's happening at the American Consulate. Has anyone got Interview date??

It feels like they aint doing anything
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have a 21 years old son that was removed. And read on travel.state.gov to confirm if F4 derivatives can go with their own derivatives. Peace
Oemmy:

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tekzyflex(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
pristine88:
What's happening at the American Consulate. Has anyone got Interview date??

It feels like they aint doing anything

Interview is going on steady..... Just be standfast
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ekoboy: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2021
Interview appoint date urgently needed for immigrant visa. Medical is expiring and no date on the website. Agents or any connected person please get across to me. Fees not an issue.

Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2021
ekoboy:
Interview appoint date urgently needed for immigrant visa. Medical is expiring and no date on the website. Agents or any connected person please get across to me. Fees not an issue.

Thanks
It’s always appointment before medicals as no one can determine that unless the embassy. Pray your appointment comes on time before the medicals otherwise you are going to have another one.

Please, don’t pay to any agent ooo.

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ekoboy: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
princemeadow:

It’s always appointment before medicals as no one can determine that unless the embassy. Pray your appointment comes on time before the medicals otherwise you are going to have another one.

Please, don’t pay to any agent ooo.
Funny thing eh. It was the embassy that told me to go get a date o. That my medical report is expiring too close to my current interview date. Before you ask, couldn't use the initial date from NVC because had to do sputum tuberculosis culture so had to select a new date that was after the sputum result will be out.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by princemeadow(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2021
ekoboy:

Funny thing eh. It was the embassy that told me to go get a date o. That my medical report is expiring too close to my current interview date. Before you ask, couldn't use the initial date from NVC because had to do sputum tuberculosis culture so had to select a new date that was after the sputum result will be out.

Oh! Ok, If I get you right, there was an IL sent to you earlier?. Please, call the Lagos embassy or send a mail.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olu4life(m): 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lee1303:

No I don’t think derivatives can add their husbands and children. You have to even check on CEAC if her name is still on there as she might be aged out.
Moreover derivatives (child)are not supposed to marry so she can’t even add her husband and children. Derivative is a child or husband of the principal applicants.!Derivative cannot have another derivative.
Thank you.
Her name is still there. Alongside mine and im 30+.
Currently at the documentation stage for mine alongside the principal applicant. Will contact the lawyer in charge of the case then, to know her fate, sigh.

Thanks for the info.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olu4life(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
richhills:
Sorry!
They actually look at the age of the derivatives as at when the case was filed. We were all under 21yrs then.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
olu4life:

They actually look at the age of the derivatives as at when the case was filed. We were all under 21yrs then.
I think you need to read up on CSPA because i think it only freezes up once you all are DQ or current
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2021
Not DQ but when current on chart A. My son was 20 years+ 2 months when we DQ February 2020.

The names might still be there, what matters most is the CSPA. My file was approved within 4 months so my son couldn't leverage much time. But for 30+ person, that means you need a good 9 years plus gap between the PD and the approval date.

Ajenikoko89:

I think you need to read up on CSPA because i think it only freezes up once you all are DQ or current

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
richhills:
Not DQ but when current on chart A. My son was 20 years+ 2 months when we DQ February 2020.

The names might still be there, what matters most is the CSPA. My file was approved within 4 months so my son couldn't leverage much time. But for 30+ person, that means you need a good 9 years plus gap between the PD and the approval date.

Thanks sir any news on your IL?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olu4life(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ajenikoko89:

Ohk, thanks ��
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2021
Still waiting. I am 28 days into my second 60 days letter.
Ajenikoko89:

Thanks sir any news on your IL?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
richhills:
hopefully before the end of the month

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Malicious22: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
ekoboy:

I’m guessing you’re to book via ustraveldocs? If yes, try, I was able to get a date on a Sunday last month for first week of November. Do not pay anyone for date, just be consistent in checking the page in the morning and evening. I hope you get for December good luck.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Rudolfchris(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
richhills:

Same here, I'm 40 days into my second 60 days letter. When were you Documentrily Qualified and what Visa category are you?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2021
Amen ohh. Thanks
Are you still around?
Ajenikoko89:
hopefully before the end of the month
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2021
DQ February 16,2020 F4
Rudolfchris:

Same here, I'm 40 days into my second 60 days letter. When were you Documentrily Qualified and what Visa category are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.