Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (378003 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
ibe003:
how long did yours took

F4 - March 2007. That's 12 years and a little over.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Temas: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hello house.. Greetings, My sister in-law got their interview letter ( interview is 20th of Nov), done medicals but she needs clarification on the following.

Health insurance. To to it here or in the US.

How much should be in their statement of account when going for interview ( family size is 4)

Thank you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bfn1: 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Oladeep:
Congrats...Good news everywhere...for ur BC,...Go to 12-14 Babs animashaun street, Surulere Opposite rita lori hotel. But firstly, U need to get declaration of age at high court Ikeja, Then you take d declaration of age to Surulere with 2passport photo to get ur birth certificate. It takes 2weeks max to be ready for collection...1k5 for declaration and 5k for birth cert (depends on how urgent u want it)...Call dis number when u get to high court...08087..208934(Mr. David) and dis at Surulere 080236..28644(Mrs. Bayekusi)...They will help u out...Good luck

Please for Affidavit for Declaration of Age, beside the fee, what are the documents I need to take along to the Court?

I'm still taking 'baby' steps and I'll be needing everybody's help all along. Thanks.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by baydok: 9:20am On Nov 04, 2019
Hello House.
Congratulations to those that have gotten interview dates. My own case is quite different, instead of getting an interview letter i was asked by the Lagos Consulate to register and schedule an interview appointment at their site (www.ustraveldocs.com/ng). This i've done on Oct 8 and since then i have been checking everyday for appointment date but all i have been getting at the site is "no appointment dates available at this time".
Is there anybody experiencing or has experienced this kind of scenario?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ibe003(m): 10:04am On Nov 04, 2019
baydok:
Hello House.
Congratulations to those that have gotten interview dates. My own case is quite different, instead of getting an interview letter i was asked by the Lagos Consulate to register and schedule an interview appointment at their site (www.ustraveldocs.com/ng). This i've done on Oct 8 and since then i have been checking everyday for appointment date but all i have been getting at the site is "no appointmewgatbisvyiur visa category nt dates available at this time".
Is there anybody experiencing or has what is your visa category experienced this kind of scenario?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ibe003(m): 10:06am On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=ibe003 post=83728060][/quote] what is your visa category
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by baydok: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
@ ibe003

F4.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ibe003(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
I
baydok:
@ ibe003

F4.
i don’t know more about F4 mine is CR1 which I know that NVC will give you interview date
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Laserman: 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
https://news.yahoo.com/us-judge-blocks-trumps-health-222526673.html
Temas:
Hello house.. Greetings, My sister in-law got their interview letter ( interview is 20th of Nov), done medicals but she needs clarification on the following.

Health insurance. To to it here or in the US.

How much should be in their statement of account when going for interview ( family size is 4)

Thank you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Laserman:
https://news.yahoo.com/us-judge-blocks-trumps-health-222526673.html
The district court has stop trump administration from going ahead with the proclamation it ought to have been implemented since 3rd of Nov so no cause for alarm
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ibe003(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2019
Ajenikoko89:

The district court has stop trump administration from going ahead with the proclamation it ought to have been implemented since 3rd of Nov so no cause for alarm
yes oo
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by stevebless: 2:56am On Nov 05, 2019
Ajenikoko89:

Real good news.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Laserman: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Yeah, I know that already, that's why I posted the link for the guy that was asking for his sister in in-law to be aware.
Ajenikoko89:

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by mcfwesh(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Good day house,
I need clarification.
My family submitted documents last 2 weeks, waiting for an interview invite.
Checking our account online tonight, I found out that only my dad's name(the main applicant) and my mum's are on the list. The remaining 4 of us (children) have been wiped out.
What does this mean, please? This is strange.

Anyone?

Please help out with information. Anyone?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oluwajosef: 12:59am On Nov 06, 2019
mcfwesh:
Good day house,
I need clarification.
My family submitted documents last 2 weeks, waiting for an interview invite.
Checking our account online tonight, I found out that only my dad's name(the main applicant) and my mum's are on the list. The remaining 4 of us (children) have been wiped out.
What does this mean, please? This is strange.

Anyone?

Hello Guys

This is happening to me and my brother. We noticed our names were removed from my moms case after the submission of civil documents. We asked NVC and we were told our case is under review for the applicability of cspa.

My question is how long does cspa take coz this is our 4month waiting.. Has anyone seen, heard or gone through this process before. Kindly assist
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hi everyone,

Interview is in few days. I submitted 2017 IRS transcript and it was approved. Do I need to go with 2018 IRS transcript if available?

What is the implication if I don't?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by sirgigs: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Congratulations.

Please could you shed some light to some frequently asked questions. My Parents are schedule for their interview by month end, I need all the help as per the type of questions asked so it can be of help to them.

Looking forward to your assistance.

Wilsub:
My appointment was for 7am, I got there 6am, went in at 8am, there was a lot of people and the delay was much.  My name wasn't on the list and on getting inside my file wasn't found.  

They had to open a new file for me and my family which took a lot of time. I wasn't asked any question, but was asked to provide w2 from my petitioner and co sponsor. 

I will be submitting that tomorrow with our passport. 

Left the embassy around 11:30am.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 5:03am On Nov 08, 2019
please I will like to find out how soon can one get interview date.case documentarily qualified 31/10/19.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by IrepChrist: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2019
If your priority date is current I guess between now and December ...And if I may ask what category are you?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Hi everyone,

Interview is in few days. I submitted 2017 IRS transcript and it was approved. Do I need to go with 2018 IRS transcript if available?

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by stevebless: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
olamie:
Hi everyone,

Don't make the same mistake I made. Go with 2018 tax papers, 2019 if possible.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
IrepChrist:
If your priority date is current I guess between now and December ...And if I may ask what category are you?
Am in the F4 Category
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ladyprosper: 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Help....I want to apply for b2 visa for birthing in the us..Since my f4 still have like 6years to be current, when filling the b2 visa form, should I answer yes or no when asked have anyone filed immigrant visa for you?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Taal17: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
ladyprosper:
Help....I want to apply for b2 visa for birthing in the us..Since my f4 still have like 6years to be current, when filling the b2 visa form, should I answer yes or no when asked have anyone filed immigrant visa for you?

In the end you answer what you want
Its either the truth or not
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by yemco74: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
ladyprosper:
it better to Answered yes.i was in the same situation and my visa was issued.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Wilsub: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
ladyprosper:
Your answer should be yes, you also quote your case number and explain, I also went on vacation while my case was still pending .
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ladyprosper: 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Thank you all for your sincere replies
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2019
I wouldn’t say I’m new here, but I’ve been following and reading this thread from the first page to the last one, took me 2days. I wanted to be sure if my question has been answered, I must say this thread is full of useful informations. Thanks to pretty16, Oladeep etc. God bless you!

Here’s is my question: I’m in F1 category, pd was Nov 2014, Vermont service center. We got the noa1(notice of action 1) but we’ve not gotten any approval notice (noa2), does it take that long to get approved? Has anyone experienced this or something is wrong with my case ? How long does it take to get approval notice?

Thank you �
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Spanishmilf(m): 12:42am On Nov 12, 2019
Duuzsz:
I wouldn’t say I’m new here, but I’ve been following and reading this thread from the first page to the last one, took me 2days. I wanted to be sure if my question has been answered, I must say this thread is full of useful informations. Thanks to pretty16, Oladeep etc. God bless you!

Here’s is my question: I’m in F1 category, pd was Nov 2014, Vermont service center. We got the noa1(notice of action 1) but we’ve not gotten any approval notice (noa2), does it take that long to get approved? Has anyone experienced this or something is wrong with my case ? How long does it take to get approval notice?

Thank you �
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Tbabe11: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2019
Wilsub:

Your answer should be yes, you also quote your case number and explain, I also went on vacation while my case was still pending .

Who else was able to travel to the US with a pending petition and the reason for the travel? Kindly share, thank you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Aleora(f): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Spanishmilf:
F1 is not in immigrant category it education bro
I think there is F1 immigrant category
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Spanishmilf(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Aleora:
I think there is F1 immigrant category
Google is your friend Google it

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.