Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (378117 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
richhills:
Did mine last week 6k, another guy paid 7k and another old woman was about yo drop 10k before she asked me how much i paid she then bargained to 8k. Depends on your negotiation skill. Police and money you know
Did my own on monday and i paid 3500 it all about how you can negotiate i know some people pay upto 10k to have it done
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ajenikoko89:

Did my own on monday and i paid 3500 it all about how you can negotiate i know some people pay upto 10k to have it done
I even collected the business card the man who did it for us
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Revolution84(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
My grandfather petitioned my mother, but he died last year, petition approved has been approved since June 25 2013, can my uncle(which is my mum's step brother) stand in as substitute sponsor for her and what are the chances of the visa been approved along side two of her children under age of 21 (F1-family prefences)?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by honharr(m): 1:17am On Nov 21, 2019
Laserman:
I finally got my immigrant visa approved today!
Congrats bro
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by sirgigs: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Any response please Oooo.

sirgigs:
Hello,
Please help.

My wife's name was included in the Petition her GrandMa filed for her parents in 2006.
But when NVC sent the letter, my wife's name was automatically removed.

Please in cases like this, while applying for a B1/B2 visiting visa what should be selected as per immigrant intention...........YES or NO?

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by sirgigs: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Hello, did you get a response?

Temas:
Hello house.. Greetings, My sister in-law got their interview letter ( interview is 20th of Nov), done medicals but she needs clarification on the following.

Health insurance. To to it here or in the US.

How much should be in their statement of account when going for interview ( family size is 4)

Thank you
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2019
sirgigs:
Hello, did you get a response?

No need on health insurance for now it been place on hold
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Anuoluwaosinubi: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations
Laserman:
I finally got my immigrant visa approved today!

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by sirgigs: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2019
My messages aren't getting replies, make una help small boy PLEASE.

It still about my inlaws whose interview is 3 weeks away. They are in their early 60's, Papa is a trader but has WAEC results in the early 80's.

Do we need to go get His certificate from WAEC for the interview purpose?

Somebody please help us Oooo
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by challawa(f): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2019
When am I getting the welcome letter,am on F4 and am presently current this month.my priority date is May 25 2007.thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by richhills(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2019
I was current in august then got my letter in sept 18. Soft copy inside my email
challawa:
When am I getting the welcome letter,am on F4 and am presently current this month.my priority date is May 25 2007.thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
challawa:
It will come anytime from now or next bulletin hopefully.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by challawa(f): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Thanks,Have received the welcome letter yesterday
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by emekaolu: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Hi everyone. Please, does anyone know the interview waiting time for the US immigration visa of the F2A category? Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Duuzsz(m): 3:23am On Nov 25, 2019
Laserman:
Here's the transcript:

VO: Good morning
ME: Good morning

VO: Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth
ME: I do

VO: Who filed for you
ME: My mom

VO: How long has she been in the US
ME: I told him

VO: How did she get her citizenship

VO: Have you ever been outside Nigeria

VO: How many siblings do you have
Me: I told him

VO: How many of them are in the US

VO: Do you have any extended family
ME: Yes, an Uncle

VO: Do you have any photographs of you and you mom
ME: Handed them over to him

VO: Where do you work

VO: Alright, I'll now go ahead to issue you a visa, he then handed me two white sheets

Confirm! Congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Oluwajosef: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2019
mcfwesh:
Good day house,
I need clarification.
My family submitted documents last 2 weeks, waiting for an interview invite.
Checking our account online tonight, I found out that only my dad's name(the main applicant) and my mum's are on the list. The remaining 4 of us (children) have been wiped out.
What does this mean, please? This is strange.

Anyone?

Please help out with information. Anyone?

Our cspa was approved today 25/11/2019 after 5months and interview date given. Do we need to print statement of account for immigrant visa(f4)?

Please need your response
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by stevebless: 2:50am On Nov 26, 2019
Oluwajosef:

Our cspa was approved today 25/11/2019 after 5months and interview date given. Do we need to print statement of account for immigrant visa(f4)?

Congrats. You don't need the statement. What you need are pictures of your family with petitioner in some, as many as you can get. Then current tax papers of your petitioner. And make sure to say the truth about any and everything.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Anuoluwaosinubi: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2019
Glad your cspa was approved. Please i sent a message to your nairaland email so we could talk one on one, if that is okay by you. I have some question to ask about cspa. Please can you reach me through 08145840520 on whatsapp/call, so we could talk better. Thanks and once again congrats..

Oluwajosef:

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by ladyprosper: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
A friend of mine, her step brother applied for her the F4 category in 2013 got her visa approved 2 days ago ...Does it mean it doesn’t work with years again or what....I thought it takes 12yrs...still waiting for mine
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello everyone.

My visa was eventually granted.

However, for my siblings, all documents have been submitted and summary page is showing completed and accepted on CEAC website, but on requesting from NVC why there's delay in receiving documentarily qualified email since August despite being Current, they said the only thing we have done is just to make payment.

My siblings submitted their documents at the same time as mine.

It takes eternity for them to respond through AskNVC.

My siblings are wondering what next. Does this happen at times? How else can we contact NVC?

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by challawa(f): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
My brother filed for me and have received the welcome letter,under the civil documents we were told to submit the petitioner birth certificate. My brother said he can't find his birth cert.which other document can he submit?can he submit his us passport or I will have to do declaration of age. Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
challawa:
My brother filed for me and have received the welcome letter,under the civil documents we were told to submit the petitioner birth certificate. My brother said he can't find his birth cert.which other document can he submit?can he submit his us passport or I will have to do declaration of age. Thanks
They should accept declaration of age I'm also in such situation and i uploaded the declaration of age.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by challawa(f): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2019
He is not in the country presently,can i do it for him here ,thanks ote author=Ajenikoko89 post=84553335]
They should accept declaration of age I'm also in such situation and i uploaded the declaration of age.[/quote]
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
challawa:
He is not in the country presently,can i do it for him here ,thanks ote author=Ajenikoko89 post=84553335]
They should accept declaration of age I'm also in such situation and i uploaded the declaration of age.
I cant really say but you i should be possible but let nvc be aware that he has no birth certificate but a declaration of age
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Beautyaddy: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
challawa:

So what was the proof of birth document did your brother submit to USCIS during his initial petition or filings for you?

That is the same type of document you might have to submit for the requested civil documents.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by challawa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
He submitted his birth certificate but he can't find it again
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Anuoluwaosinubi: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Congrats on your visa application. You can call NVC via +16033340700. Make sure you call them 12.59pm or 1pm on the dot. They are just resuming around that timeframe and it is 100% sure, you would get in touch with them. Always worked for me �.

olamie:
Hello everyone.

My visa was eventually granted.

However, for my siblings, all documents have been submitted and summary page is showing completed and accepted on CEAC website, but on requesting from NVC why there's delay in receiving documentarily qualified email since August despite being Current, they said the only thing we have done is just to make payment.

My siblings submitted their documents at the same time as mine.

It takes eternity for them to respond through AskNVC.

My siblings are wondering what next. Does this happen at times? How else can we contact NVC?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2019
Anuoluwaosinubi:
Congrats on your visa application. You can call NVC via +16033340700. Make sure you call them 12.59pm or 1pm on the dot. They are just resuming around that timeframe and it is 100% sure, you would get in touch with them. Always worked for me �.

Thank you. I will try that today
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by olamie: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2019
stevebless:

Don't make the same mistake I made. Go with 2018 tax papers, 2019 if possible.

Thanks. So I did not go with it but I was granted the visa.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Spanishmilf(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2019
Gurus on this thread don japa. grin
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by challawa(f): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Have seen the photocopy of my brother birth certificate,but can't still find the original. And am to bring the original on day of interview,what can I do?can I sworn an affidavit that it's missing?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
challawa:
Have seen the photocopy of my brother birth certificate,but can't still find the original. And am to bring the original on day of interview,what can I do?can I sworn an affidavit that it's missing?
I think the photocopy can be notorized

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.