Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! (8716 Views)

How i was able to stop dating women below my standard / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
Any girl below 18 years of age is still very much a child.
That she has big boobs & robust shape does not change the fact that she's still a child and should be allowed to grow to a certain stage!

Whether she's the one that made her intentions known to you is not the matter now... she's still a child

Allow them grow.

If you're such a good guy, buy them sanitary pads, that stuff is costly likeeee... Get them that!!!

If she tells you she loves you & can't do without you, make her know that there is time for everything. Help her tame her emotions or lead her to someone who can.

I don't even want to talk about those that have sex with them!!!
I rest my case.

Because, if I catch any Randy idiot near my teenage girls, niece or cousins, hmmm he will regret his life, Nah only God fit settle our case!

He who have ear, let him hear!!!

Lalasticlala

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Fahdiga(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tell that to Yoro Muslims.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by emmanuelbrown26: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Comr sir, I concur. She should tell d shit to her headslamer brothers

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by posty56: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
is always men at the receiving end , nobody is talking about how young girls of today ,wants to roll
role with men twice their age

27 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
you are pathetic!

As usual you spew trash like a child in adult skin! And stop trying to tribalize every thread!

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by siofra(f): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree, Kollins11, nonexisisting, Fara09, Kaiair and other nairaland males that call themselves redpillers please listen.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by siofra(f): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
is always men at the receiving end , nobody is talking about how young girls of today ,wants to roll

Because these are adults, grown men fully responsible for their actions we are talking about here.

I'm ashamed of you angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
islandlady what are you really thinking before you made this thread??

3 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Comr sir, I concur. She should tell d shit to her headslamer brothers
Meaning sad
Most men of different religion, tribe, ethnicity is guilty of this and should be cautioned!

Besides I am not a Muslim nor a Christian! Sicko undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by posty56: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Meaning sad
Most men of different religion, tribe, ethnicity is guilty of this and should be cautioned!

Besides I am not a Muslim nor a Christian! Sicko undecided
by most men you mean ,your father ,your brothers and your uncle cool , start with them first for this advice ,they said charity begins at home. ,after them enter your kinsmen

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Hacks4dummies: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Op............

...........I hope............

..........you find

....................................in due time............

................ample rest....

............because you really

Need it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by VeryWickedMan: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Leave married men first

20 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Hacks4dummies: 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
by most men you mean ,your father ,your brothers and your uncle cool , start with them first for this advice ,they said charity begins at home. ,after them enter your kinsmen
The Op daft no be small. Such a Lousy mf.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
Will you Stfu dude angry The day y'all will meet your waterloo ehn, just like baba ijesha, una eyes go clear!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by posty56: 5:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
The Op daft no be small. Such a Lousy mf.
lousy idiot , imagine if I come out and say ,dear women stop being useless whores , and by that I am generalizing all women are whores ,so that means her father na molester wey touch her private part when she small ,so she should meet him. and say "daddy please don't touch me here". cool

6 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Hacks4dummies: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
lousy idiot , imagine if I come out and say ,dear women stop being useless whores , and by that I am generalizing all women are whores ,so that means her father na molester wey touch her private part when she small ,so she should meet him. and say "daddy please don't touch me here". cool
The girl daftness has no rival. Maybe her father na notorious child molester.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by posty56: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Will you Stfu dude angry The day y'all will meet your waterloo ehn, just like baba ijesha, una eyes go clear!
I condemned baba ijesha if you go through my comment history cool. like I said ,start with your father cool

3 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by virginprincess(f): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
siofra:
Zonefree, Kollins11, nonexisisting, Fara09, Kaiair and other nairaland males that call themselves redpillers please listen.

A word is enough for the wise.
Goodharddick should be num1 on your list.

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by posty56: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
na mumu clout chaser am out of this thread

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Hacks4dummies: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:
na mumu clout chaser am out of this thread
correct G.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Candidlady: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
posty56:

So if she wanna roll with men twice her age (you)

Can't you say no undecided

5 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Candidlady: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Having a girl child in a country full of perv men cry

Females are really endangered species embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Powerbandoo(f): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
[quote author=Islandlady post=114731125]Any girl below 18 years of age is still very much a child.
That she has big boobs & robust shape does not change the fact that she's still a child and should be allowed to grow to a certain stage!

Whether she's the one that made her intentions known to you is not the matter now... she's still a child

Allow them grow.

If you're such a good guy, buy them sanitary pads, that stuff is costly likeeee... Get them that!!!

If she tells you she loves you & can't do without you, make her know that there is time for everything. Help her tame her emotions or lead her to someone who can.

I don't even want to talk about those that have sex with them!!!
I rest my case.

Because, if I catch any Randy idiot near my teenage girls, niece or cousins, hmmm he will regret his life, Nah only God fit settle our case!

He who have ear, let him hear!!!

Lalasticlala

[/quotae]

Bring them near me first, I would bring my rod straight to that hole
Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Continue showing your ignorance and following lil girls!!! You will soon regret your actions in ten folds! Yuzless MF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Hacks4dummies: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Continue showing your ignorance and following lil girls!!! You will soon regret your actions in ten folds! Yuzless MF!

Oh...Hoe-kay. silly oaf.

4 Likes

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Candidlady:
Having a girl child in a country full of perv men cry

Females are really endangered species embarassed
Seriously it's scary, yuzless unrepentant and unapologetic perverts everywhere! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by KristaPretty(f): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Beloved feminist, what do you say to your fellow women who sexuslize boys below 18 and sexually harass them?

You would not advise them as well or to you they are saints??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
islandlady what are you really thinking before you made this thread??
Yeah, thinking how Grown up men, go about sleeping with little girls old enough to be their daughters, younger sisters! Isn't that Pathetic huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
I ask you this question because actually you're thinking about what is trending all over the internet between Ned And Emmanuella undecided
So I think that's what inspired you to made this thread okay..
Islandlady:
Yeah, thinking how Grown up men, go about sleeping with little girls old enough to be their daughters, younger sisters! Isn't that Pathetic huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by Islandlady(f): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
Beloved feminist, what do you say to your fellow women who sexuslize boys below 18 and sexually harass them?

You would not advise them as well or to you they are saints??
Wow, miss you could actually open a thrend to address that issue too plss!

1 Like

Re: Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! by KristaPretty(f): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Islandlady:
Wow, miss you could actually open a thrend to address that issue too plss!

Help us Sis. I'd be here to backup cheesy

90% of the men I've met were all sexually harassed by Adults. These men were not even up to 15

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Dress-Sense Matter? / Help! My Husband Refuses To Sleep With Me. / How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.