Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57545 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by 4top: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMBNG:

bro no let ipob give u hypertension o make u no die before your time!
You dey mind the IDIOT, he is jobless.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
we are waiting for their action n they should start it first n see how the end is going to be for them.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Yeah, yeah yeah, what a body odour. Does that stopped WHO from disgracing your useless dirty tribe all over the world?
go and shave your dirty beard and stop eating that toilet broom soup you called ewedu because it damages your brain and make you think and reason like a lunatic!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
afonja is still ranting go collect kwara from Fulani coward stop shifting goal post leave Lagos alone.
Lagos na your father land? Or does she looks like your barren aba?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by tonykel1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let envisage a one Nigeria where equity, fairness and justice will be the order of the day. A structured Nigeria where the federating units will contribute 5% to respective resources to the center. A Nigeria where there are no second class citizens.

A Nigeria where the best will be selected to take the lead irrespective of the region of origin. A Nigeria that will be the envy of the world due to the judicious management of her capital and human resources.

A Nigeria devoid of indigenisation policy....where residency will be proffered to indigenous sentiments. A Nigeria where all ethnic nationalities will not see each other differently. A Nigeria where all religions will embrace peace and seek divinity without infringement on the rights of worship of others.

A Nigeria will we all be proud to call our own and a legacy left for our unborn generation.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by tonykel1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let envisage a one Nigeria where equity, fairness and justice will be the order of the day. A structured Nigeria where the federating units will contribute 5% of their respective resources to the center. A Nigeria where there are no second class citizens.

A Nigeria where the best will be selected to take the lead irrespective of the region of origin. A Nigeria that will be the envy of the world due to the judicious management of her capital and human resources.

A Nigeria devoid of indigenisation policy....where residency will be proffered to indigenous sentiments. A Nigeria where all ethnic nationalities will not see each other differently. A Nigeria where all religions will embrace peace and seek divinity without infringement on the rights of worship of others.

A Nigeria will we all be proud to call our own and a legacy left for our unborn generation.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MasterKim: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amarabae:
stop diverting attention.
The avengers have given a quit order and you are calling Igbo up and down.
Stop sweating, the owners of crude oil are going to take it back and the oil headquaters in Lagos.
Why u ND mata for head.
are u d one dat gave ultimatum - no
Are u d one dey gave ultimatum - no
So watz ur headache.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by GREYWOLF(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nextdoor84(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shame to see the solidarity of southern Nigeria in limbo.. we seriously don't need this now.
We should be united instead of throwing tantrums at each other.. this really breaks my heart!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Lagos na your father land? Or does she looks like your barren aba?
leave Lagos and go back to your skull mining state osun.

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by talk2xp: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..

Foo.L's like u don't even know ur history. Learn u no go gree, now see ur pathetic life in public. Even ur Benin use Oba and u don't care to know why that is. No free lectures tonight. I love this news more and I guarantee that u and ur sorry a.ss IPOD will leave Lagos when we decide. Na we swear make development and civilization elude una? Desperate failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
It shall not be well with the Niger Deltans if they do not chase us cIome Oct 1st
I really ready to fight for my oduduwa land when the time come but i beleive their action is shildish one but they should try n see because no easterners n niger delta we go free in yorubas land God self know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MasterKim: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

We survived the civil war with a mere 20 pounds per man.

Don't sweat it, the Igbos are greater than you.
Mumu, u survived wit £20 given to u by a Yoruba man. If you're dat brave and sensible, u shouldn't av collected it na
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
I will always prefer that weedy even in my next life to this shot down here. Can you spot any difference? And kid, lean how to start sentence with capital letter.
have your drink your toilet soup ewedu this night because you started behaving like mad person.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by GREYWOLF(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMBNG:
Threatens To Resume Bombing

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/niger-delta-agitators-order-northerners-yorubas-region-october-1/

These rats are back in their creeks. It's not their fault, they only want to be heard'
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by smartnero24(m): 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
modik:

We will be cool when .......

Balogun from Ekiti State, Ada from Ebonyi state ,Musa from Katsina state and Buhari from Yobe state are admitted to Federal unity schools with same cut-off entrance marks/scores!

When all geo-political zones are fully represented in Security Council of Nigeria.

When employment into Nigerian Immigration/military/police forces etc, is driven by merit and not tilted to a certain region at the expense of the other.

When Federal capital infrastructure is financed from federal purse across the country without sentiment.

When....You see yourself firstly as a Nigerian before your "state of origin"

When Lagos state with the highest Population in Nigeria gets same number of local governments as Kano state based on population status/criteria

Till then......I ask you same question........"Are we cool now?"

OK I get your point now.
No one can feign ignorance of all you've highlighted but you see, when I made that post I was strictly talking about the issues of tribalism, ethnicity fueled by politicians to achieve their goals. All the issues relating to the many October 1 deadline. It is true that social injustice is the bedrock of our problems but we can't fight social injustice if we're at war. Social injustice exists in every society, even in the most developed nations. Its the reason why a black man is arrested while his white friends are let go for over speeding in New York.
I'm sure you know about the Rwandan genocide and how it all began. The same is gradually brewing on these shores and when it becomes a full blown tribal feud, social injustice will matter no more. We need to be at peace to address the deep rooted challenge that is social injustice.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
cowardSeun:

May God accept your soul and grant you aljana fitradus
aljana fitradus u don madt

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
have your drink your toilet soup ewedu this night because you started behaving like mad person.
Lol, my dog even reject that horrible soup-shit. The kind of horrible thing is meant for pigs. Oh. You are even one of them.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Blizzy9ja: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get
This man is always afraid when there is a threat to the parasitic flow of Niger Delta oil... God will disgrace you northerners

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stilldoingokay(f): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions
This is what Igbos wanted
They want trouble and trouble they must get

your foolishness in this forum is a disease but you don't know it yet
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nnaeyes6: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Geh Geh.
Idon happen(2*)
Water don pass garri
Oga don run away o.
Idon happen.

Artist : Ekuku seku. Ghana 1990s. Hahahaha.
Ide pain u o, gaga
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
E don pain you reach this level? Make we continue na abeg na Mr ede.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MasterKim: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amarabae:
if se will be the worst hit, why the gnashing of teeth and wailing when you hear that they want to be on their own?
An Imo man want a country where he can import from Onne seaport in Rivers instead of travelling Long distance to Lagos where there is a monopoly of seaport.
The divide and conquer is crashing fastly.
Why were we not worst hit during the saga Awolowo gave us £20 and seize our money yet We bounced back and we are flexing.
Worst hit my foot.
And btw South East is just part of Igboland, We know our boundaries.
I am married to Anambra but I am from an Asa community in Oyigbo Rivers and we are oil producing and Igbos.
The divide and conquer tactics is outdated.
Mumu, he seized ur money, like he went to withdraw ur money from the bank.

Why didn't u withdraw ur money before leaving. how did ojukwu get his own saved money and mumus like u didn't. Why did u even collect d £20 since you claim to be brave and strong.
I blame awolowo for letting u fools come back to the West to skul and work and even giving u £20.
you dummies went to the free school he laid down in the west. Let u work and feed in the west. If he had let ur senseless ojukwu ravage d West too, probably u fools would av bin happy working as labourers in the North now.
Mumu tin

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Kratos3364(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
We the afonja, for goodness sake do you need me to tell you the name of your tribe is Yoruba. Now drop that afonja shit you wrote up there.
topiyankee:

Ori e lo maa buru si nkan ti o so yen.
You think sey we bi mumu like you.
Maybe you are not awear, go andcheck statictic. The laziest tribe in this country are the Niger Delta people.
What make you think the we the Afonjas are dragging anything with you people in this area.
God forbid........spit.
You people will always be the one to come and meet up.....even beg us to come and borrow you ideas on how to go about the development of you region.
The allocation your governors has been collecting all this while, no be to squandder una dey do am
No be so?
Mumu.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MasterKim: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
obamabinladen:

Afonja idoits always ashamed of their state. If you ask them their state, they'll say Lagos.
we can claim anywhere coz we are one. I can claim ekiti today and claim Ibadan tomorrow, as long as i'm still claiming within d Yoruba nation. Yoruba nation we know, military leaders brought about division by state.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
I hope you're not referring to Lagos, cos Lagos is a no mans land.
Yes lagos yorubas land because when the time come u will not be able to pick ur pants n ur slippers, but very shamefull u don't even hv settle home in your region osu land.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by obamabinladen(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Keep bringing it. That does not stop you from being piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.

Lol son of a litualists

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by fatiaforreal: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
michony505:
Lagos was originally inhabited by the Awori subgroup of the
Yoruba people in the 15th century, [17][35][36][5] who
called it "Oko". Under the leadership of the Oloye Olofin, the
Awori moved to an island now called Iddo and then to the
larger Lagos Island. [37][38] In the 16th century, the Awori
settlement was conquered by the Benin Empire and the
island became a Benin war-camp called "Eko" under Oba
Orhogba, the Oba of Benin at the time. [39][40] Eko is still
the native name for Lagos. Wikipedia

Very correct, that's essentially Lagos Island. Don't forget Badagry Ogun people, Ikorodu Ijebus, Epe Ijebus, and Ikeja and mainland Aworis. Where is the no Man's land? Is there any okoro or efosa collecting bursary as indigenes? If there is, it must be with the help of an indigene; even at that their number would be insignificant. In the past, our people were so hospitable to allow others hold elective positions, I'm sorry such assertion has changed the balance, check the current 50 LGA & LCDA and tell yourself Lagos is no Man's land. If you're able to do this, kindly visit the nearest psychiatric hospital to you.
2) You forgot to add, the Oba that conquered Lagos island was himself a tenant in Benin. He came from Ife. Go and study Ekiopagha Treaty or ask the Oghiamen of Benin. The Ekalerdahan/Oduduwa story is a fabrication in anticipation of a day like this, so that you don't send HRM packing to Ile Ife.
3)Concerning Niger Delta Republic, if it's the wish of the people, they deserve it and I wish them good luck. I doubt all the hate speach targeted at yorubas I'm seeing here are from the good people of SS. Yorubas harbour no hatred for the SS people even if we differ in certain moral or political values; no matter how much we quarrel on historical matters with the Binis, we still don't hate them. I can't say the same about the Igbos.

We can pursue and achieve our objectives without labelling anyone as enemy. I'm sure yorubas will miss the Nigerdelta if it comes to that, but above all, we have ALL it takes to excell as Nigerians or as an independent nation.

Good luck to the good people of South South!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TheKingIsHere: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
This history according to biafrasay abi. Okay, we will be waiting for you, your father, your mother, uncle, aunty and oba of binis in ore to come and jump over ondo and ogun to claim Lagos, the land your lineage can't do without.

Keep living in delusion. The article was written by a yoruba like you. It is a difficult and bitter pill to swallow but you have no choice that to swallow it all the same.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/231615-ex-minister-identifies-original-lagosians-says-oba-of-lagos-obanikoro-from-bini.html

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MasterKim: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
the same way you people fell for the Fulani in kwara.
If dem ask u were u get dz one na, una go talk say "sombori say", "kanu say", "my papa say".
U guys neva get facts on ur own, only somebody say stories.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
snoopylinus:
what is special about lagos and its awori people ? lagos this,lagos that,smh....i pity afonjas,una no kuku get anything to offer,nothing at all.una go hear ween
I think u should be ashame of ur lock land region by now osu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.