Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57546 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by modik(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartnero24:

OK I get your point now.
No one can feign ignorance of all you've highlighted but you see, when I made that post I was strictly talking about the issues of tribalism, ethnicity fueled by politicians to achieve their goals. All the issues relating to the many October 1 deadline. It is true that social injustice is the bedrock of our problems but we can't fight social injustice if we're at war. Social injustice exists in every society, even in the most developed nations. Its the reason why a black man is arrested while his white friends are let go for over speeding in New York.
I'm sure you know about the Rwandan genocide and how it all began. The same is gradually brewing on these shores and when it becomes a full blown tribal feud, social injustice will matter no more. We need to be at peace to address the deep rooted challenge that is social injustice.

In as much as I agree with you on the emboldened, treating the symptoms rather than the ailment is counter productive. Peace purchased by the discomfort/blood of oppressed few to the advantage and full protection of certain sacred region can never stand the test of time. Reason being mass enlightenment and unbridled availability/unearthing of hidden information wrt such injustices. All thanks to information age.!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by fisayo02(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is getting serious oo.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MxFactor: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
The youths of these days are the problem of this nation. War does not pay. Go to Syria

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by smartnero24(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
modik:

In as much as I agree with you on the emboldened, treating the symptoms rather than the ailment is counter productive. Peace purchased by the discomfort/blood of oppressed few to the advantage and full protection of certain sacred region can never stand the test of time. Reason being mass enlightenment and unbridled availability/unearthing of hidden information wrt such injustices. All thanks to information age.!

I clearly don't understand some of the points you've raised. Wish I could embolden em for you to see but m still learning my way around the usage of this nairaland app.

It'll be nice if you can rephrase some of the things you've mentioned or be a little bit clearer. You're been too ambiguous for my small head
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by MasterKim: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
I hope you're not referring to Lagos, cos Lagos is a no mans land.
Lagos: No mans land, bini land, Lagos was brought from UK, igbos sent bini warriors to take it.
Which one u won follow sef
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
olodo but while do you have emir instead of oba.
Shut up what do u know about ilorin osu u remember u surrender to yoruba man during the civil war abi u forget u are slaves to yorubas n north during the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 10:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Keep living in delusion. The article was written by a yoruba like you. It is a difficult and bitter pill to swallow but you have no choice that to swallow it all the same.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/231615-ex-minister-identifies-original-lagosians-says-oba-of-lagos-obanikoro-from-bini.html

That Oba of Lagos island is from Bini makes Awori, Ijebus and Egba aborigine in Mushin, Epe, Ikorodu etc Bini folks?

Some people are so dumb I swear!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Swankynoni(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
I wish today na ma birthday.... I could have detect to the Creator to another country where am to Born.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
madapcmod:

Let them go to ogbomosho and sell those cancer causing concoctions.

Spits

Look at this Osu druglords? Lol..

We will be the first to flog your Eze out of Akure like we did the other day. You would tell us if the SW look like your landlocked red mud region.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
haha story, una no fit even buy dog cage in Nigeria, Igbos are now your land lords in Lagos monkey
As how osu ? u forget u buy land from yorubas ehhn osu yorubas control lagos immigrant like u.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by julietm123: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get
m.um.u.you better leave Niger delta by October 1st. IPod matter killing you softly.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Okay, tell your father to come jump ondo and ogun to advocate for the benis grin
That your statement OUR LAGOS got me laughing.
Take away all the multi national oil companies/ head quarters from Lagos and lemme see if you will be proud to use that word OUR LAGOS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
cowardSeun:

May God accept your soul and grant you aljana fitradus
lolzz. bros you are wrong. it is alhajuice fearidoos.. lolss. hahaha. islam shit . i peeeas on mohammeds grve

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by femolii: 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
afonjas and arewas that don't have future
But u can not survive without them n the same people are ur leader since 1960.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by coputa(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
egokudiowomoney:
by the time Nigeria millitary start to deal with these IPOB and Niger Delta millitants,nobody should come here and start complaining of genocide.i don talk my own
Why did the Nigeria military turned a blind eye and deaf ear to Arewa.Are they sacred cows
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Leez(m): 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
snoopylinus:
what is special about lagos and its awori people ? lagos this,lagos that,smh....i pity afonjas,una no kuku get anything to offer,nothing at all.una go hear ween
grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by julietm123: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
sapele914:
Why blow your trumpet and beat your chest?the man is going back to prison come october,mark my words justice is patient,let the rule of law take it's course. He will go to prison somewhere in the Northern part of Nigeria for at least 7 years. The 2 years he served before he was granted bail will be subtracted from the sentence for time spent,it is very surprising how ignorant a lot of these kids are nowadays?The facts are different from wishful thinking.
Oya we dey wait. I hope your dream comes true.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Leez(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMBNG:
Threatens To Resume Bombing

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/niger-delta-agitators-order-northerners-yorubas-region-october-1/

just in 2 days afonjas have been warned and banned
kai ofai stanluiz mtkbudapest wia una dy
NwaAmaikpe come o
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nototribalist: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
femolii:
well see your miserable life. we're going to kick you people to dan fodio, so that he will convert all of you bastardds to islam

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TheKingIsHere: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
diadem10:

That Oba of Lagos island is from Bini makes Awori, Ijebus and Egba aborigine in Mushin, Epe, Ikorodu etc Bini folks?

Some people are so dumb I swear!

Did you see me mentioning any of those areas? I guess you are one of the people you categorize as dumb.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Crane1: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Great!!!

Love is so great... Hatred is too much a burden to bear...
We all need to embrace love.

Onogiede:
A lot of youths today are blamers. They are haters. They are not employable. A lot of us are not fit for marriage. A lot of us are not fit to be parents. Majority of us are not fit to be leaders in the society.
A lot of us attended secondary and tertiary institutions but yet uneducated.
How did we get to this point. Tribalism, nepotism, bigotry, corruption, self centeredness, hatred, aggression, non contentment and inferiority complex.
How can grow and live beyond all these aforementioned?
Simple:
*Love more
*Hate less
*Be selfless
*Read more
*Listen more
*Give more
Be a love ambassador. Do not join in the broadcast and promotion of hate. It will do no good to all of us. No one has monopoly of violence. War is just a three letter word but capable of bringing down a powerful nation like Nigeria.
Good night guys.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by julietm123: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
femolii:
va
Vainglory.dey console yasef. Remember Oct 1st.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Princewell2012(m): 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:
Hmmmmmmmm, I just dey pity some people, especially Igbo people. No wahala,we are watching every move of yours and trust me,you aren't a match!

Do you takes gentility as cowardness? Why shouting igbo igbo all the time, even why you re coughing. Did you think igbos are lazy? IMagine a small group of tribe yet fight the whole country in a civil war close to three years even some neighbouring countries and British supported nigeria and yet some of you will take our gentleness as cowardness. Even no igbo was mentioned in this article yet all you guys should do is talk about igbo seizelesly. Are you saying you guys can withstand us in a fight if the needs arises? Pls face those giving you a quit notice and leave igbos out of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Leez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
GQman:
Arewa Republic Odua Republic Bendel Republic Middle Belt Republic Biafra Republic Niger Delta Republic Kanem-Bornu Republic Which one I forget?

............RIP Nigeria.
real rip naija
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Leez(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Princewell2012:

Do you takes gentility as corwordness? Why shouting igbo igbo all the time, even why you re coughing. Did you think are lazy? IMagine a small group tribe that fight the whole country in a civil war close to three year even some neighbouring countries and British supported nigeria and yet some of you will take our gentleness as cowardNess. Even no igbo was mentioned in this article yet all you guys should do is talk about igbo seizelesly. Are you saying you guys can withstand us in a fight if the needs arises? Pls face those giving you a quit notice and leave igbos out of it.
my broda wat can we say?
na dia way
born to serve
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by higgs: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nairaland is full of jobless people who spend all their time online throwing insults. Don't You people have something better to do?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by lugado: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
chai Oct 1 don suffer
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by julietm123: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
femolii:
Shut up what do u know about ilorin osu u remember u surrender to yoruba man during the civil war abi u forget u are slaves to yorubas n north during the civil war.
keep rejoicing in 1967.no let Oct 1st meet you at NDR grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Leez(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
michony505:
Lagos was originally inhabited by the Awori subgroup of the
Yoruba people in the 15th century, [17][35][36][5] who
called it "Oko". Under the leadership of the Oloye Olofin, the
Awori moved to an island now called Iddo and then to the
larger Lagos Island. [37][38] In the 16th century, the Awori
settlement was conquered by the Benin Empire and the
island became a Benin war-camp called "Eko" under Oba
Orhogba, the Oba of Benin at the time. [39][40] Eko is still
the native name for Lagos. Wikipedia

so afonjas were conquered by binis n fulanis at d same time
haahhahhahhahhahhahha

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by diadem10: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Did you see me mentioning any of those areas? I guess you are one of the people you categorize as dumb.

Lmao.. Well, your dumb self quoted an article to back the claim that Lagos belong to Bini.

Even the Bini Oba is a tenant in Lagos because the people he governs are Yorubas. The aborigine of Lagos island area are Awori folks who are still there today.

You're so dumb and a loser!

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by McRolart(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
be sure of whatever you will say and go read history of Lagos. Oba of Benin himself can't say Lagos belongs to him. in case you don't know, Aworis are the first settlers in Lagos and they migrated from ife.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TheKingIsHere: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
diadem10:

Lmao.. Well, your dumb self quoted an article to back the claim that Lagos belong to Bini.

Even the Bini Oba is a tenant in Lagos because the people he governs are Yorubas. The aborigine of Lagos island area are Awori folks who are still there today.

You're so dumb and a loser!

Lol, this shows your shallow and poor level of reasoning. The fulanis are currently in control of kwara state especially Ilorin.., I guess the yorubas there are tenants too.

Like I said, it is a bitter pill to swallow.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/05/04/lagos-not-part-yorubaland-oba-akiolu/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Nigeria Recalls Ambassador To South Africa, Pulls Out Of World Economic Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.