Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] (36420 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Romancelanders Knock Knock Challenge 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Franchise21:
Part of life.

We're all shocked
Why him?...he was d best nairalander i have ever meet...we do fight,quarrel,laugh,play together..i just cant get it...currently we were having a fight so we were waiting for who to speak to each other first before i lost my phone and his contact was lost!

Hun...i wish this is all a dream..i wish he will come and debunk this news...i wish he will call me on phone and i promise this time around ayam gonna pick...i just wish....

God!!!
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Franchise21(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2017
refiner:

Why him?...he was d best nairalander i have ever meet...we do fight,quarrel,laugh,play together..i just cant get it...currently we were having a fight so we were waiting for who to speak to each other first before i lost my phone and his contact was lost!

Hun...i wish this is all a dream..i wish he will come and debunk this news...i wish he will call me on phone and i promise this time around ayam gonna pick...i just wish....

God!!!
Life is a mystery

*More reason we have to mk adequate use of our short time on earth
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Franchise21:
Life is a mystery

*More reason we have to mk adequate use of our short time on earth
God!...why him?...thought of him being in d grave now gives me goosebumps!

Rest on my love...till we meet to part no more...

Oh God!...just another chance!
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2017
SINZ:

Woo-tang clan master like you? shocked

lmfao bro.. Ah done die grin grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2017
refiner:

Firstking is gone?

My God!

its too llard to believe doe... Tbh am still trying to believe it.. But i can't it shocked me to d core
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

its too llard to believe doe... Tbh am still trying to believe it.. But i can't it shocked me to d core
God...i am really down now

I wish it is all a lie...i wish i can hear his voice again...i wish he can be given a second chance!

May his beautiful soul rest in d lord...
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by TrapHedges(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2017
refiner:

God...i am really down now

I wish it is all a lie...i wish i can hear his voice again...i wish he can be given a second chance!

May his beautiful soul rest in d lord...

Amen

such is life
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Amarabae(f): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Wooing challenge.
Thats cool,
let relationship click through it and let us start Celebrating Pre-wedding picture threads.. Shikena
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Franchise21(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
refiner:

God!...why him?...thought of him being in d grave now gives me goosebumps!

Rest on my love...till we meet to part no more...

Oh God!...just another chance!
Just tk solace that he's in a better place

This serves as an opportunity for we the living to look back at our lives and right our wrongs

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
The derail is getting much O

Pls let's get back to d main reason we're here, no dulling smiley

The wooer and wooee should go ahead with d wooing.

Thanks......

Makydebbie And Naijaboiy I will b wooing

Clears throat

Cc Optional1

Cheers smiley
Noted sir...
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o sad sad sad sad

me wey con get 28 nl crushes.............i'll still have to pick one

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

sorry bruv..........i aiint interested no more....sad

i've got 28 ladies in mind and i can only pic 5 from all 28

i no fit pick just one
make I pick one for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2017
refiner:

God!!!
I wont say i am jealous though, because you have never met me.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 11:29am On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I wont say i am jealous though, because you have never met me.
He really made an impact in my life...pheeew!
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
refiner:

well he is gone now, lemme make new impact in your life, impact that will make u not even remember him again.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by refiner(f): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well he is gone now, lemme make new impact in your life, impact that will make u not even remember him again.
Lol...not possible...no one will ever take his place in my heart...rest on!
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2017
refiner:

Lol...not possible...no one will ever take his place in my heart...rest on!
chaos is a ladder, winter is coming and we must join together to erase the dead from our memory, let me be the dragon that you can ride upon, knowing fully well that you are save and your throne as the rulers of the seven kingdoms is secure. "i will be your drogo.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by mediocre(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Fabulocity:
Not fair oh. In the female version nko?
You're into girls?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2017
sunshineG:
lol OK Just wondering if guys can woo more than one girl
you can't marry 2 wife at same time nah..
So no you can't woo more than one girl..
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by mediocre(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
These "fine girls" should upload pictures without filters and foundation ffs

Ivyy goes sha wink
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
robosky02:

what shocked
who gave him pemission for the oza room angry tongue
dad you don't understand oh..

Look down that's what i mean

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o sad sad sad sad

me wey con get 28 nl crushes.............i'll still have to pick one

oga just pick one pick the one, you sure she will say yes at the end oh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by mediocre(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
refiner:

You can go and join him o. This one you've turned this thread to your wailing spot. What's dead is dead abeg let's hear word.

3 Likes

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Feranchek(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
To my fellow comrados who don't woo Nairalanders in public, but do things with them at home and online, let's get more popcorn and enjoy the show, who knows, we might just get a few more tactics to aid our future assaults.

Makydebbie, apart from optional1, those other gurls wey you 'advertise' don wash.

My miss Nairaland, Lanicky (most beautiful nairalander and black woman I have ever seen.) no even dey your list sef
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
Feranchek:
To my fellow comrados who don't woo Nairalanders in public, but do things with them at home and online, let's get more popcorn and enjoy the show, who knows, we might just get a few more tactics to aid our future assaults.

Makyebbie, apart from optonal1, those other gurls wey you 'advertise' don wash.

My miss Nairaland, Lancky (most beautiful nairalander and black woman I have ever seen.) no even dey your list sef
LOL, I'm very sorry. Why don't you woo Nicky?
She's truly beautiful. wink
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
dmgr:
I want to participate

cc:nijaboiy
Pls who are you wooing?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by pu7pl3(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
mediocre:
You can go and join him o. This one you've turned this thread to your wailing spot. What's dead is dead abeg let's hear word.

Asin eh..she was the one snubbing him and refusing to pick his calls now she is here crying

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by naijaboiy: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
UPDATE

SLOT1~> SunshineG & WilsonMayowa to Woo makydebbie

SLOT~>2 iamharkinwaley to Woo Optional1
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Tamarapetty(f): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
undecided Oluwasaeon, waiting

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Feranchek(m): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, I'm very sorry. Why don't you woo Nicky?
She's truly beautiful. wink
Nah . . . I'm a very shy guy. Lanicky's beauty is rare and one needs to thread with caution

by the way, I thought you not putting the Most Beautiful lady in Nairand's name on your list was just an oversight, but I just noticed something (twice) in your quotes that tells me you and her ain't in good terms. Correct me if I'm wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Tamarapetty:
undecided Oluwasaeon, waiting
Tamarapetty,are you Google ? Cause you've got everything I've been searching for. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? / Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.