Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] (35927 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition] / Romancelanders Knock Knock Challenge 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Not too small @ all.. infact na your starting point be tat.

Optional isnor an Option..go for her

and you are who

Ogbeni you need cane... Open door.

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Not too small @ all.. infact na your starting point be tat.

Optional1 isnor an Option..go for her

ah!!! No o

people wey dey fight to woo her don too much o...........abi you want make i die shocked shocked

besides she don promise me doggy so i see no reason to woo her again grin lipsrsealed

howfa lefulefu na.........havent seen his moniker since yday
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Feranchek(m): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

huh
Who been dey deceive you all this while. Who say u get sen-whatever voice..
Mtchewww abeg make i go pray before Alfa catch me..
Na like dis you take deny me for public okwaya? Issoryt.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

Thepussyhunter come and woo shinarlaure

yeah........i still dey think

its not an easy decision you know angry

picking one from 28 pretty ladies no be beans o..........its like picking one of my testicles over the other when i love and need both sad sad
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh

i tell you bro..........picking one is like an herculean task................

Its more like choosing one of testicles............and i love and need both sad sad

you sure say maky go gree so cos she has a thing for the male host naijaboiy o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

why didnt you go for aderola or goddess
that is the whole point
I don't want her to agree

She is already in high demand because of her exposure as the cohost

So she is the least to agree, that I am very sure because so many guys will be trying to win her just for ego

Thus, after dropping one line, I will just disappear and no one will notice

So it will just be a harmless fun, my ego will be intact
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Feranchek:

Na like dis you take deny me for public okwaya? Issoryt.

you wey no fit woo me for public no be deny you self deny me..
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ah!!! No o

people wey dey fight to woo her don too much o...........abi you want make i die shocked shocked

besides she don promise me doggy so i see no reason to woo her again grin lipsrsealed

howfa lefulefu na.........havent seen his moniker since yday
No disappoint me Baami..say she promised you doggy doesn't mean you can't ginger her to give you Anal grin grin

Go with the tide Bro wink
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by optional1(f): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah........i still dey think

its not an easy decision you know angry

picking one from 28 pretty ladies no be beans o..........its like picking one of my testicles over the other when i love and need both sad sad

lolz

how will your real wedding go come be if crushes be like this..
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
No disappoint me Baami..say she promised you doggy doesn't mean you can't ginger her to give you Anal grin grin

bro who are you are going to woo now * sad face*

No make I embarrass my self alone, let us do it together

Bro code
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by makydebbie(f): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
dmgr:

mimzzy
Okay then.

Cc. Naijaboiy.
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by RolaDiva(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Draei:

Your moniker, sounds like 'RollerSkater'

Hahahahahha...lwkm...
Kuku say you wanna abuse me na
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Can i woo more than one lady?

Cc naijaboiy
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
I am wooing daylyt and MrCork

MakkyBeauty take note gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dacovajnr: 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
sunshineG:
bro who are you are going to woo now * sad face*

No make I embarrass my self alone, let us do it together

Bro code
Noway you can't be embarrassed as Ukwu Crew are solidly behind you! SINZ go be your personal Coach grin grin

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lsofdk:
You don dy practice sorcery shocked you just hack into my mind
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Which place? shocked

The greatest philosophers contemplated man's origin, existence, and purpose on earth, and have said that those questions bordering on existence are the most difficult to answer.
They're wrong! I ponder at times about how just a tiny slit on a lady's body can upend, dismantle, and disengage the wits of the wittiest men, and I've long discovered and taken as given that that in fact poses the "dilemma of the century". Really, it's a tad unfair that a preponderance of females get to play judge, jury, and executioner in matters of sexual relations.

Sometimes I imagine an inverse world, a world where women chase men and behave desperately all to get laid. Now tell me you don't fancy my concept of an ideal world? A world where a guy wakes up, logs into his Nairaland account, only to be greeted by an "embarrassment of PMs" from ladies. grin

Who plenty pms epp oh

Since my years on NL, I've not used any of them to get money from the bank so those fantasies of an inverse world do not apply to me tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
ashjay001:

Lol

Which place be dat?! gringringrin

The holies of holies cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Mo6i6(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
I wish to woo Optional1

Cc naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
ashewoboy:

at least make i hear the fine voicecheesy. enter the place na consensual nor be by force.

shocked fine voice keh

Abeg oh, na manage we dey manage my croaky voice sad
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by moshood521: 3:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
I wish to woo skarlet
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by SINZ: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
Noway you can't be embarrassed as Ukwu Crew are solidly behind you! SINZ go be your personal Coach grin grin

United Ukwu Boyz Association of West Africa, Nairaland Chapter. (Motto: One Ukwu, Under God. gringrin)

We look out for our own. grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay then.

Cc. Naijaboiy.
i Want To Woo bumbae01 or Is It bumbae badg Help Me With Her name
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by iamharkinwaley: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

pele oh

good night sleep tight.
yeah I do slept well
guess you telling me to sleep tight added to that
Thanks smiley
How about you?
Hope you slept well ?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by dmgr(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mimzyy:
Please unveil your identity grin

Ok..So what will u like to know?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
sunshineG:
that is the whole point
I don't want her to agree

She is already in high demand because of her exposure as the cohost

So she is the least to agree, that I am very sure because so many guys will be trying to win her just for ego

Thus, after dropping one line, I will just disappear and no one will notice

So it will just be a harmless fun, my ego will be intact

lol

c'mon you're the boss na

besides you've got the greatest coach SINZ to put you through vigorous training

you can even use optional1 to practice now...................

Who knows maky would fall and find you extremely interesting after he first line grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:

lmao

ok boss..........

Lemme think about it grin

you aiint ggoing to contest,,,,,,,,,, are you?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
dacovajnr:
lol
I just get mind now jare but if you enter the thing go sweet me

A captain should always lead from the front now
It gives foot soldiers courage
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Earthquake1: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Day 2: when will the wooing actually start?

Team SunshineG grin
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

c'mon you're the boss na

besides you've got the greatest coach SINZ to put you through vigorous training

you can even use optional1 to practice now...................

Who knows maky would fall and find you extremely interesting after he first line grin
lol

I just dey queue from back jare
Anyway are you not entering the competition?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Earthquake1:
Day 2: when will the wooing actually start?

Team SunshineG grin
bros I don dey fear
But you go enter competition now?
Re: The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

lolz

how will your real wedding go come be if crushes be like this..

i dont know o

right now i've got 28 crushes on nl
14 on fb
12 on whatsapp
and 8 in reality (including 2 at work)

wanted to marry nextt year but as e be so i go wait till 32 before i marry cos i never still choose from these crushes cheesy cheesy

hey abeg can you help me real G sunshine to practice for the contest cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (35) (Reply)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / Why Are You Still Single ? / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.