Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Bathing A New Born Baby. . . - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bathing A New Born Baby. . . (41551 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / Heartless Mother Throws Her New Born Baby In A Gutter With Its Placenta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bathing A New Born Baby. . . by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lol....good you know that works but you have to be aggressive tongue.

The hot water massage on the stomach, in my opinion I think it makes the stomach wrinkled. I didn't do it and my stomach is coming out ok, the best is exercise to tone the muscle..

I may be wrong but the people I know that didn't the hot water thing on stomach, their stomach came out looking all wrinkled even though sometimes flat.
Re: Bathing A New Born Baby. . . by smartmom(f): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2013
Vikin:

Am breast feeding o, but DH doesn't seem to like it, I don explain de benefit tire cheesy. Maybe cos he wasn't breast fed and he came out ok also he may be feeling left out while I bond with the baby more , Yep he is plain jealous lol even my MIL. So after the first month, I start expressing it to make him feel good by partaking in feeding when ever he is on time off.
At the end, na me and baby dey while they all go to work. Pssst dont tell now but my candid opinion? when they all go out, just cuddle with my DIL and stick the n.ipple and have a cozy bonding time with her. You can snooze then too smiley

I know exclusive BF helps with weight loss if you know how to work with it, but I believe it's all you food intake that matters. Shading off 20% and munching 40% of food, you will never find the weight loss. U go find tire.

Also, trying to do most task yourself, maybe cos I have little or no help now, I do everything except shopping . So it's like exercise . Am Counting days Sha for a relieve. smiley

I didn't add c.e.x.x because for now, nothing for me embarassed, but it helps. Ask Jidegirl cheesy[b] Hah ask her eh? wink[/b][color=#770077][/color]
Below is a link, actually a must read for every new mom. Read and digest for survival ok:

[url]http://www.nigerianparentsforum.com/index.php/topic,152.0.html[/url]

@Jidegirl, yes you are officially invited to the wedding of my son and DIL for all your honourable advice(now that we know you pose no threat to our interest) smiley We even declare you the Matron of honour of the occassion cheesy
Re: Bathing A New Born Baby. . . by y2kplus: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Ask your grandmother and mother. They will tell you the way they bathed you. You are a specimen of the Nigerian way in my view.
Re: Bathing A New Born Baby. . . by mondaynelson20: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
READ MY STORY ON HOW I HAVE BABY.
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via Email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....
Re: Bathing A New Born Baby. . . by desirel: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2015
only warm water with baby bath oil in the baby bath. put the baby inside and gentle massage his/her skin.
Re: Bathing A New Born Baby. . . by Handsomebeing(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2015
Call my mom. She Just finished bathing grandchild number 15.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arab Woman Places Advert In Newspaper To Praise Her Kenyan Househelp (photos) / Most Nigerian Parents And Their Poor Child Spacing! A Must Read!!! / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.