Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

U Stingy Bastard: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Stingy Bastard: (3803 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Is The Man Wise Or Stingy? / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2011
My gal wanted some money for her xmas shoppin.and i gave her 15k, infact this money i gave her is gonna make me go broke for a month.instead of her to appreciate it,she called me a stingy bastard.i feel very bad cos it wasn't as if i had more than that and didn't give her more.pls what do i do,to convince her.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by 195(f): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2011
^Continue from here and U would know why

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-827715.0.html
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2011
you need to drop her like a hot pocket.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by slimyem: 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2011
typical!!
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by queensmith: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2011
15k sounds like alot, but maybe cos shes familiar with what your worth and how much you earn?

if you 15 really drew blood out of your body then you need to follow mzdarkskins instructions pronto!
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2011
queensmith:

15k sounds like alot, but maybe cos shes familiar with what your worth and how much you earn?

if you 15 really drew blood out of your body then you need to follow mzdarkskins instructions pronto!

^^ cool cool
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by 195(f): 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

you need to drop her like a hot pocket.

the way i dropped u innit? tongue tongue
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2011
@poster
the IMPORTANT question is what did you do when she said that?!

here is what you should have done: you should have said to her that you are sorry and that you wont have enough cash until the 25th of December and that you will give her a check for 100K instead if she is willing to wait. she will be happy so you get the 15K cash back from her and, when the money is BACK IN YOUR HANDS,  tell her to get the fukc out of your home and to never call you again. BROKE A S S UNGRATEFUL BIATCHES !!!!
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by 195(f): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

here is what you should have done: you should have said to her that you are sorry and that you wont have enough cash until the 25th of December and that you will give her a check for 100K instead if she is willing to wait. she will be happy so you get the 15K cash back from her and, when the money is BACK IN YOUR HANDS,  tell her to get the fukc out of your home and to never call you again. BROKE A S S UNGRATEFUL BIATCHES !!!!

Now you see why i dont Joke with NIGERIAN GIRLS esp dem home based

all leeches undecided
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by pendo89(f): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2011
jbx:

My gal wanted some money for her xmas shoppin.and i gave her 15k,[b] infact this money i gave her is gonna make me go broke for a month.[/b]instead of her to appreciate it,she called me a stingy bastard.i feel very bad cos it wasn't as if i had more than that and didn't give her more.pls what do i do,to convince her.

That is the part I just never understand with u people. What happened to brains. Who forces you to give? you are your own problem so sort yourself out first.
Anyway check her out on that other thread. link provided.you can fight there.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
I cant give anyone money to buy materials when i know am gonna go broke, except it is for life saving situation
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by 195(f): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
[size=3pt]^that is becos u dont have 2 give before in the first place undecided[/size]
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ I can feed ur own family, take note
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2011
190_@:

Now you see why i dont Joke with NIGERIAN GIRLS esp dem home based

all leeches undecided

bro, they now pretend to be from the west indies to fool us, watch out oh!!!
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2011

lol@ dropping me.
if you think odiaero exposing you is
a problem, try meee!!!  grin grin

MRbrownJAY:

bro, they now pretend to be from the west indies to fool us, watch out oh!!!

LOL please tell me na lie!! shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by born2boink(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2011
Christmas time, all girls on money war, everybody keeps your money, ashewo dey corner,
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
born2fuck:

Christmas time, all girls on money war, everybody keeps your money, ashewo dey corner,

your pf pik is hilarious!! grin
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

LOL please tell me na lie!!  shocked shocked shocked grin

it's the truth, the country of choice is Jamaica because they can try to p[b]i[/b]mp the accent. sadly, someone who has lived long enough in the UK will spot them a mile away!

or better yet, they will claim to be Zimbabwean or South Africans. . . . . . anyhting but 9ja because the men already know about their greedy nature!
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

lol@ dropping me.
if you think odiaero exposing you is
a problem, try meee!!!  grin grin

LOL please tell me na lie!!  shocked shocked shocked grin

Let him be, he thinks i dont know what he do online, i have documented file about him, but am the kinda guy that just pretend  as if nothing is happening, but when he dares me, i will cut the file loose
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Cuddlemii: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2011
Lols at your babe's outburst. I doubt its because you gave your chick 15k for xmas that she called you that.

Sometimes ladies bottle up aggression, pain & anger out of the treatment served to them by their partners so when they have been pushed to the wall for far too long & cant take it no more they pour out all the stored anger like a bomb that's why constant communication is important.

Its possible you are a cheat, or she is aware that you have other ladies or share her money to several ladies so its hard blaming her when we are only hearing one side of the story. Its possible you have hurt her in the past or she has been unhappy in the relationship.

Its so unrealistic, its 15k na, not 500naira. You also stated that it was your last card & u would be broke for 1 month, so she is meant to worship u for that heroic stand. Its an unrealistic story, is it that you don't deserve xmas with humans that you inconvenienced yourself for another person's xmas. I expected her to share the money into 2 equal halves for the 2 of you that is true love. I think both of you need to evaluate your relationship by going back to the drawing board, the relationship is rubbish.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by 195(f): 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2011
Brown Jay

Please check your fb bruv
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ U better beg me now, cos am bring in more soldiers on u grin
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2011
jbx:

My gal wanted some money for her xmas shoppin.and [size=15pt]i gave her 15k, infact this money i gave her is gonna make me go broke for a month.[/size]instead of her to appreciate it,she called me a stingy bastard.i feel very bad cos it wasn't as if i had more than that and didn't give her more.pls what do i do,to convince her.
Jeeeesus Christ! angry

Are you complaining that she called you a stingy bastard? So in actuality, if she had not called you a stingy bastard, you'd have been happy to go broke for a whole month so that your Girlfriend will shop for christmas, and then spend christmas with another guy? Cos you are too broke to take her out! In short i am too angry with you right now! Read my next sentence in bold carefully. . .

You are a FOOOL! What did i say? I said, you are a whaaat? A FOOL! And not just a FOOL, but a DUMB what? A DUMB FOOL!

Nonsense!

Re: U Stingy Bastard: by tashanja(m): 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

it's the truth, the country of choice is Jamaica because they can try to p[b]i[/b]mp the accent. sadly, someone who has lived long enough in the UK will spot them a mile away!

or better yet, they will claim to be Zimbabwean or South Africans. . . . . . anyhting but 9ja because the men already know about their greedy nature!

Above statement reeks of innuendo, have any person(s) in mind or just generalizing, kindly expatiate pls. - very very curious undecided wink
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by AfroBlue(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2011
20 Year Girl Arrested For Faking Pregnancy

A 20-year-old house help, Ivy Nkrumah, has been arrested for faking pregnancy. She was said to have stuffed rags around her stomach in order to collect money from her boyfriend, Francis Osei Bonsu.

The Station Officer of the Domestic Violence and Victim Support Unit (DOVVSU), Inspector Who Knows Attipoe, told journalists in [b]Accra [/b]yesterday that somewhere in June this year the suspect reported to DOVVSU at her boyfriend, Bonsu, a businessman, had impregnated her and had failed to cater for her. He said DOVVSU referred the case to the Social Welfare where Bonsu was asked to remit an amount of GH¢50 every month and also take care of her medical expenses until she delivered.

Inspector Attipoe said Bonsu subsequently started paying the Money through the Social Welfare to Ivy.

Later, Bonsu suspected that Ivy was not pregnant and decided to stop paying the money and was later called by the officials of the Social Welfare to explain why.

Inspector Attipoe said officials of the Social Welfare, then referred the case to a Family Tribunal Court in Accra where it was decided that Bonsu pays GH¢100 every month and rent a place for her.

According to the station officer, he paid the GH¢100 once and did not pay again because he was still suspicious that Ivy was not really pregnant.
Inspector Attipoe said when he failed to pay the following month, a bench warrant was issued for his arrest on December 9.

At the court, Bonsu insisted that he suspected the pregnancy was faked.
The court therefore, conducted an examination on her and realised that Ivy had tied rags around her belly and she was subsequently arrested.
The Crime officer said she would be put before court for defrauding by false pretence and deceit of a public officer.

In an interview with the suspect, Ivy claimed she got pregnant with Bonsu, but later had a miscarriage.

She said she did that to pay the man back because Bonsu promised to cater for her but reneged.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by pendo89(f): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2011
^^ loopholes in the legal system
why wasnt everything verified first. Anyway this is what happens when a fool tries to commit an offence.
She doesn't bear it in mind that pregnancy cannot be faked.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by AfroBlue(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2011
pendo89:

^^ loopholes in the legal system

Yes, but most legal system only have so much resources to investigate these cases. I have no idea how much an paternity test cost in Ghana. If I found myself in this predicament I would have obeyed the court order for her term.

Another angle is that she may have once been pregnant but miscarried or aborted because of lost affection from her former benefactor . Dude was stingy in my viewpoint. She was good enough for him to implant his seed in but not good enough to take care of.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2011
Afro_Blue:

Dude was stingy in my viewpoint. She was good enough for him to implant his seed in but not good enough to take care of.

"supposedly". . . . . . . . so far, she may have been faking all along.

one thing is certain in this story, YES she was good enough to fukc, NO she was NOT good enough to marry, THEREFORE i fully understand why he should NOT automatically pay, unless he is 110% sure that A) she is pregnant and B) the baby is his.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2011
Playing UB40 for OP. These btches? Smh
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2011
Awwwh d poster perhaps works for salvation army so he used to bin a good samaritan, Dudeee u defo need to b slapped by Ehonda are u seriously operating wiv the brain of a frog,wots wrong in telling ur babe u broke and u cant make christmas expenses probs organise something special and cheap in doors together or beta still split d money between u 2.Do u thing dat kain gal gives a shitzzz if u go beggin on d street for breakfast,u indeed d cause of ur trauma mtseeeeew.U dating a leech
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by MrsChima1(f): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

SMH.
Re: U Stingy Bastard: by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2011
I appreciate u all,both the insult muggers and the advising puppets.me goin broke for one month means i have to spend out of bugget,a man is a prisoner of his emotion,they say being in love means staying when u have every reason to go,this was a gal who never knew her dad,and the mun ain't the caring type,i can boldly say i'm all she got for now,but it baffles me how she put up such attitude towards me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? / What Could Be Wrong? I Need Your Advise Please! / Readers Respond:can You Marry Somone You Have Sex With On First Meeting???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.