Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. (3802 Views)

Guys, Can You Sleep With A Wife Material On First Date? / Can You Sleep In The Same Room With This Woman For 1 Week / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by schendy(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2010

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by sesman(m): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2010
Am sorry for stating the obvious here, perhaps they are all in to menage et trois wink
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2010
East of space in forum
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by indie22(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2010
Why would i share thesame room with my friend and her man for days? what happens when they start getting intimate?

I have to lie down there, pretend to be asleep and listen to their soundtrack all night?

What happens if he somehow reaches for me in the middle of the night while his girl's sleeping?

doubt if anyone in their right mind would like that kind of arrangement, unless they are all involved in a 3 way, sounds fishy to me.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by guzenten(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2010
Ktufiakpa!!!
For Gods sake, the trio should be taken for a psychiatric evaluation,
Any guy in his right senses shouldn't be comfortable with such arrangement
anyway they say common sense is not really common.
I wonder what this world is turning to
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Creamish(f): 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2010
indie22:

Why would i share thesame room with my friend and her man for days? what happens when they start getting intimate?

I have to lie down there, pretend to be asleep and listen to their soundtrack all night?
What happens if he somehow reaches for me in the middle of the night while his girl's sleeping?

doubt if anyone in their right mind would like that kind of arrangement, unless they are all involved in a 3 way, sounds fishy to me.

. . actually experienced dat one . . they tot i was actually sleeping. . it got to d point where i was facing them and they were soo lost in d heat dat they dint notice i was watching . . grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Spyker: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
Sounds like they are into sharing guys. Can't even stay over in a girls house whether we are dating or not. It is not proper.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Woke4all(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2010
Creamish:

. . actually experienced dat one . . they tot i was actually sleeping. . it got to d point where i was facing them and they were soo lost in d heat dat they dint notice i was watching . .   grin
And i guess you actually wished for but you were dying silently.  Right?

@TOPIC
Maybe she's a cheerful giver who's willing to share boyfriend.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by indie22(f): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2010
Creamish:

. . actually experienced dat one . . they tot i was actually sleeping. . it got to d point where i was facing them and they were soo lost in d heat dat they dint notice i was watching . . grin

Hehehehe!!

Why do people do that?

I'd rather spend the night in the hallway than sleep in thesame room with a randy couple and have to listen to their sexual  commentary all night.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by 190: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2010
Woke4all:

And i guess you actually wished for but you were dying silently. Right?

@TOPIC
Maybe she's a cheerful giver who's willing to share boyfriend.
lol, cheerful giver~
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by iice(f): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2010
Creamish:

lol. . .i had a similar experience. . .i just told them to go to the bathroom or something coz i need to sleep grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Woke4all(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2010
^^
Why did you crash in dat room? Didn't you know it was a miracle night?
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
Nope. . .
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by iice(f): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
Woke4all:

^^
Why did you crash in dat room? Didn't you know it was a miracle night?

Flew into town that night and crashed with my friend. . .didn't know the bf was gonna stay over. I went to bed early thinking, ok they can do whatever and he'll go home. . .middle of the night it was lol.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2010
That's cool I'm gonna publish all ur replies on a news paper tomorrow.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Woke4all(m): 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2010
@ice
lol

sofeco:

That's cool I'm gonna publish all your replies on a news paper tomorrow.
Mr journalist where r you from?
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
sofeco:

That's cool I'm gonna publish all your replies on a news paper tomorrow.
Lolz realli?y didn't u tell me b4? tongue
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2010
Ehe
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Ben13: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2010
Lol. . . some of guys dey fall my hand. cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Creamish(f): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2010
Woke4all:

And i guess you actually wished for but you were dying silently. Right?

guessed wrong dude. . . they woke me up and i watched. . . she was humpin him . .wuld u have told dem to stop halfway and move to d bathroom? . . . I was in university then . . wulda been easy to get some if i needed it grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2010
^ undecided undecided
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Woke4all(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2010
Creamish:

guessed wrong dude. . . they woke me up and i watched. . . she was humpin him . .wuld u have told dem to stop halfway and move to d bathroom?  . . . I was in university then . . wulda been easy to get some if i needed it  grin
And you were watching live po.rn. Lol grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by ITgurlie(f): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2010
indie22:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I've had such an experience and it was on different occasions  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I had this room mate back then who had a boyfriend and they were always bleeping in our room tongue tongue tongue tongue
They always did it when they thot I had fallen asleep undecided undecided but who would not wake up when you hear the moans of two mature people on heat grin grin grin grin

I was disgusted that she could do such in our room when they could have gone to a hotel shocked shocked shocked
I would not do such, my man is for me alone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no sharing roomie or not lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Woke4all(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2010
Creamish:

guessed wrong dude. . . they woke me up and i watched. . . she was humpin him . .wuld u have told dem to stop halfway and move to d bathroom?  . . . I was in university then . . wulda been easy to get some if i needed it  grin
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Akainzo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 15, 2010
indie22:

Hehehehe!!

Why do people do that?

I'd rather spend the night in the hallway than sleep in thesame room with a randy couple and have to listen to their sexual  commentary all night.

I always thought it was a sexual dance all along, didn't know there was the documentary genre. grin

BTW, Indie, is that you in your profile!
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Creamish(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2010
Woke4all:

dint av a choice . . d noise they made woke me from my peaceful sleep

Pweety4me:

^ undecided undecided

wat wuld u av done?
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Onchedu(m): 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hmmm,
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2010
Creamish:

wat wuld u av done?
Reported dem to the guard man(wateva they call dem pple) cheesy tongue
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2010
you guys are funny cheesy cheesy

so i have this friend who always bring this sugar mum home, whenever they start the game, this sugar mum will always say "mama, mama, mama"

ever since then , we`ve been calling my friend mama grin grin cheesy
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2010
^Hehe silly. . . grin tongue
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by skfa1: 12:23am On Jun 16, 2010
^^

grin grin

@ Creamish

Your eye don see no be small o, ehay sorry ehn.

I remember when my gf brother slept in my house, come see how this guy dey snore like mad grin my gf thought we could do it but i thought we gotta show some respect, what if the brother come dey hear her soundtrack? so I have to say no to sex that night.
Re: Can You Sleep In The Same Room With Your Man And Your Friend For Days?. by Pweety4me(f): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2010
^Good boy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Love Letter That Can Make A Girl Trip For U / See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.