Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

SEX STORY: A LovePeddler Gets Punished - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: A LovePeddler Gets Punished (522 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: A LovePeddler Gets Punished by cyberwinner1(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2017
She hesitated outside the door for a moment,
before knocking lightly.
"Enter." a voice commanded, and she did. The
room was dimly lit, she could just barely make out his shape perched on the edge of the bed.
"Kneel." Anna swollowed nervously, then
obeyed. The steel in his voice didn't give room
for much else. She rested on her knees,
across the room in the dark. Waiting. Time
seemed to tick by, and every second she grew more nervous, more regretful of this decision.
Twice she parted her lips to say something, to
back out, or ask what he wanted, but both
times she decided against it and kept her
silence.
Finally he spoke again. "Come here." Anna went to rise from her
knees, and his voice cut harshly through the
room-
"Did I say to stand?" She froze, and then
uncertainly kneeled back down.
"Crawl." This order was issued with a kind of bemused arrogance that stung her pride even
more than the words he spoke. But she
swallowed that... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-a-LovePeddler-gets-punished

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs It Is The Right Time To Say I Love You / Oh No! Evil Man Disappears After Extremely Disfiguring His Wife With Acid(photos / Why I Divorced (true Life Story )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.