Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World (6108 Views)

Samklef Reacts To Nude Photoshoot Of A Mother & Her Little Son. PHOTOS / Lady In Search Of Husband For Her 48-Year-Old Mother In Abuja / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Explorers(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Few things age a person quite like parenting.

The late nights, early mornings, broken sleep, and daily worries of having a child all conspire to turn your dark hair white and your smooth skin wrinkled.

But as you can see from this incredible list compiled by Bored Panda, some moms seem immune to the aging process no matter how many kids she has.

Sometimes it's even difficult to tell the difference between a mom and her daughter, even if she happens to be double her age or more.

1 Like

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Divay22(f): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wow...
They look alike and the mum seems young
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Explorers(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Meet the Taiwanese family that may be the youngest looking family ever.At first, interior designer and fashion blogger Lure Hsu (41) stunned millions of people because of her youthful looks but it wasn’t long until people realized she’s not the only one in the family looking half her age. Lure’s two sisters, Sharon(36) and Fayfay (40), both alsolook like they’re students. Not to mention their mother… Theirmother, who is a retired dancer, could easily be mistaken as their sister, but turns out she’s 63. All these four women look so young, they’re being called ‘the family of frozen ages’ by Taiwanese media.Their secret? In an interview with Taiwan’s Friday magazine, Lure revealed that the key to youthful looks is to drink water and eat vegetables.

1 Like

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by iamJ(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
things on my mind grin let me not talk but all the guys viewing know what am thinking cool

In other news, where is the father, didn't he stay young after drinking that milk of life grin

2 Likes

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by kazyhm(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
wow
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by MhizzAJ(f): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
So beautiful
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by nikkypearl(f): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beautiful people everywhere!
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Olizey(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
nice.
check signature
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by MDsambo: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
I think I saw a thread like this earlier today
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Emerikoss: 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Following,let's go there
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
can't even recognise the mum

1 Like

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Jodha(f): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Obviously the one on the left is the mom...dope though..
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by BabaRamota1980: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Are you people dumb or what? Who told you thats 63yr old woman? If she was 63 and with that youthful look, no wrinkles, all the top cosmetic companies would have her on payroll with endorsements to market them......Estee Lauder, Avon, Polo, Vera Wang, ....

C'mon people, blacks are not the only ones doing yahoo yahoo. This story is a scam

5 Likes

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by SamzackD(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
I doubt that's real,

that's gotta be cosmetic surgery at work, if she's really 63yrs old

1 Like

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2017
The mum must have spent shit load of money to maintain those looks
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by MrsEvakinqz(m): 12:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:
Wow... They look alike and the mum seems young
Abeg which one be the mum?
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by WizAkzy: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Are you for real shocked
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by EbukaHades10(m): 12:57am On Aug 31, 2017
63 my d
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by BE811APP: 3:40am On Aug 31, 2017
The one on d left is Older..

*Reminds me of the movie ''Age of Adaline'' by Blake lively

1 Like

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Funjosh(m): 3:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Make she born quick now, she no gree stay one place tongue
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by AnkaraStyles(f): 4:42am On Aug 31, 2017
As a woman I find this real hard to believe, though the lady on the left side looks older than the other, slightly.

Anyway, make artists are super humans...

My Signature Would change your idea of fashion
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by 9japrof(m): 5:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Bloggers are unverified liars, since nairaland feeds most of this naija based lazy bloggers, this headlines would soon hit most naija blogs.

63 years is outrageous to be true. If true must be a cosmetic surgery.

63 and the daughter how old?

F*u*c*k*i*n*g pathetic lieing bloggers

1 Like

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by jay2pee(m): 5:57am On Aug 31, 2017
It's Explorers again.... I love this guy's post like mad... He is truly exploring
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by sisisioge: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Oh my! I see mommy though...she's uber cute!
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Emerikoss: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2017
9japrof:
Bloggers are unverified liars, since nairaland feeds most of this naija based lazy bloggers, this headlines would soon hit most naija blogs.

63 years is outrageous to be true. If true must be a cosmetic surgery.

63 and the daughter how old?

F*u*c*k*i*n*g pathetic lieing bloggers
Do you know Explorers? Go through his posts and tell me how many posts he have lied...Am waiting
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Mayydayy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
As I was reading this I had to order for fresh vegetable soup from Mama Ejima with three chilled satchet water.

1 Like

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Henitan24(f): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
They re beautiful
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by fumiswtpusy(f): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Emerikoss:

Do you know Explorers? Go through his posts and tell me how many posts he have lied...Am waiting
Explorer is a liar and creates meanless thread most times.
We are having issues in nigeria and the boy has never created a thread about it but rather on useless fish,cars etc.
Atleast tosyne2much has started to change from his hypocrisy and is now speaking the truth sometime and is commendable.
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by ajalawole(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Explorer, please who is the mother and who is the daughter. Cuz am seeing only twins here
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by ajalawole(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

We are having issues in nigeria and the boy has never created a thread about it but rather on useless fish,cars etc.
Atleast tosyne2much has started to change from his hypocrisy and is now speaking the truth sometime and is commendable.
bae, u saying the truth, that's why i challenge him to bring us more of Africa contact if he is unable to come up with any in 9ja

1 Like

Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Emerikoss: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Ok he should create threads about the happenings in Nigeria,I've heard you
Re: These Unbelievable Photos Of 63years Old Mother & Her Daughters Stuns The World by Bold7: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Explorers:

Their mother, who is a retired dancer, could easily be mistaken as their sister, but turns out she’s 63. All these four women look so young, they’re being called ‘the family of frozen ages’ by Taiwanese media.Their secret? In an interview with Taiwan’s Friday magazine, Lure revealed that the key to youthful looks is to drink water and eat vegetables.

Fukk that sh!t ,,
Water and vegetables my foot!!!
I know a lot of pple that eat vegetables like goats feeding on leaves,, and they Infact look older than their age.

I don't believe this water and vegetable nonsense being the secret to their youthful look.
There's more to it.

What about their father, he doesn't eat vegetable or what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members / My Fiancee Confesses Her Love To Another Man / Don’t Promise Marriage To Any Girl If…!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.