Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook (1589 Views)

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? / Tongue-out Competition... See Sample / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by truth12(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2017
I have been studying relationships for a while now and I've come to realize that been locked in a friend zone can be one of the most annoying things experienced in a relationship, especially when he or she tells you that you can still be best friends. WHO DOES THAT?
My crush told me that she couldn't date me because I stuck my tongue out in my photos on Facebook. I need your opinions .

For those who don't understand the meaning of friend zone, it's a situation in which a friendship exists between two people one of whom has an unreciprocated romantic or sexual interest in the other.
Now I would like to tell you why. Check this link to know my suggestions
http://www.ojomotomi.com/2017/08/reasons-your-crush-left-you-in-friend.html

Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by SirMichael1: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Go tell your crush you'd have drooled all over her if she'd made the mistake
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by truth12(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol... that's a good one.
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by Cope1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirMichael1:
savagery at its peak
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by truth12(m): 11:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Cope1:
savagery at its peak
Lol
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Why would u stick ur tongue out in ur pictures, are u a reptile?

2 Likes

Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by truth12(m): 3:07am On Aug 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Why would u stick ur tongue out in ur pictures, are u a reptile?

Obviously not.
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by ChaseTheCash(f): 3:48am On Aug 12, 2017
she couldn't stand dating someone who's motivated by dogs ��
No hard feelings Bruh
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by PatriotTemidayo: 5:54am On Aug 12, 2017
She simply means she doesn't date BABIES.
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by truth12(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
She simply means she doesn't date BABIES.

Does the guy in the picture above you look like a baby?
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Every mumu just feels dey hv to blog churning out trash
Re: My Crush Said That She Couldnt Date Me Because I Stick My Tongue Out On Facebook by PatriotTemidayo: 7:21am On Aug 12, 2017
truth12:

Does the guy in the picture above you look like a baby?
A mature man who pokes his tongue is a baby sir. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! Video Of Nigerians Having Séx Live At Nottinghill Carnival Goes Viral / Please What Kind Of Woman Is This? / For Men Only: Why She Will Leave you For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.