Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want? (626 Views)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want? by adosjun(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2010
There is dis gurl dat always critize my friend. When my friend teases other gurls she wil b tellin them nt to laugh wit him dat he is a bad boy. My friend tries to ask her why she was actin dat way but she started laughin n smilin witout sayin anytin. Wat do u think of her attitude?
Re: What Does She Want? by fofura(f): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2010
That is easy, she likes him
Re: What Does She Want? by Ghredon(f): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2010
Your "friend" (I sure say na you sef) is not paying attention to the girl, she has flashed orange light, green light, blue light, you no see anything. So now she is flashing red lights. Shine your eye, and if you don't like her, no play her o, vamoose for her doormot. Or else!!! grin
Re: What Does She Want? by Duniverse(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2010
Is just that girls hardly expressed how de feel aint guys she for don toast you since.

(1) (Reply)

Rape? It's The Fault Of The Victims, Say 50% Of Women. / Official Thread For 2009/2010 Bar Two Law School! / Ladies, Where Would You Like To Be Propose To? In D Garrage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.