Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

The Greatest Lover Of All Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Lover Of All Times (646 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / (Pics) Nigerian Single Mother Turned Facebook Scammer Duped Lover Of N5.3M / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Lover Of All Times by draigboje(m): 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
THE GREATEST LOVER OF ALL TIMES
Happy Valentine day to all and sundry. It is lover’s day all over the world.
The greatest lover of all times is God Himself through Jesus Christ.

1Jo 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God;
and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1Jo 4:8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
1Jo 4:7  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God;
and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
1Jo 4:8  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

As you celebreate lovers day today remember to enter into a life-time romantic relationtionship with Jesus Christ.This and many more are what we teach at www.godswillfoundation.org. God bless you
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Times by Freiburger(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
Wetin dey happen? E don reach God time now all the romance section posters dey hid fece. grin
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Times by ayettymama(f): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2010
can i get an amen?

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I Love you Jesus
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Times by vislabraye(m): 1:21am On Feb 15, 2010
Freiburger:

Wetin dey happen? E don reach God time now all the romance section posters dey hid fece. grin

No mind them my brother. If na " Can you marry a virgin man?" or " How to control a woman" thread dem go plenty well well. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Greatest Lover Of All Times by Freiburger(m): 1:24am On Feb 15, 2010
vislabraye:

No mind them my brother. If na " Can you marry a virgin man?" or " How to control a woman" thread dem go plenty well well. cheesy cheesy

Na so dem be sill ppl will always follow up sill topics grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys: What Did You See In Ladies That Makes You Fall With Them / Mr And Mrs Right / Relationship dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.