Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

SEX STORY: Hayley's Awakening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Hayley's Awakening (738 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Hayley's Awakening by cyberwinner1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hayley was raised in a strict catholic home.
She went to a private catholic school during the
week and attended bible studies on the
weekend. Hayley had finally graduated high school and would be turning 19 in August. She
had lived her entire childhood under her
parents thumb. She didn't break the rules or
stray too far from home and studies. She had
been looking forward to her 19th birthday for a
long time, she thought finally she would be able to break free. She had been working during the
summer and she had her own car. Maybe her
parents would finally see her as the adult she
is.
Hayley's parents were going away to a retreat
for a weekend. This was perfect. Hayley decided to throw a party. Not a wild party but a
lot of her friend's parents were attending the retreat as well so now was her chance to experiment! Maybe she would drink a beer or kiss a boy.. maybe even two! Hayley's parents left Friday afternoon and... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-must-read-hayley-s-awakening

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family / These Are The 5 Powerful Ways To Please Your Man In Bed / Pls Is It Adviceable To Date Ur Fellow Co-worke!!???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.