Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family (739 Views)

What I Observed About Helping People (observation) / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by fineboynl(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
you are just managing your life and looking for a woman to plan life together. but you are dating a girl who keep on talking about helping her family.

she is serious about making money but her family issues is something that she keep on talking about. her father, mother and siblings. she like to and want to be successful but she isn't there yet. no help or any such.

guys can you continue dating and marry this type of girl?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by eezeribe(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
YES ... That is the kind of woman that REAL men love to marry.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by DarkMagic(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
No way
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
liability.... No
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by sinaj(f): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2017
If she doesn't help her family who will

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by Kondomatic(m): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2017
fineboynl:
you are just managing your life and looking for a woman to plan life together. but you are dating a girl who keep on talking about helping her family.

she is serious about making money but her family issues is something that she keep on talking about. her father, mother and siblings. she like to and want to be successful but she isn't there yet. no help or any such.

guys can you continue dating and marry this type of girl?
There is a big problem there bro. I was once with such a lady and the experience wasn't nice. She was earning over 75k per month but she can't boast of anything.

She was always spending everything on her siblings who are her seniors, both married with at least a kid yet she's the one taking care of everything.

I like a woman who cares for her family because I don't joke with mine but she must care with sense.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2017
There's nothing wrong with it,in as much as she's not allowing her family issues to rob her of her own joy.If she has she can assist
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by thesicilian: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
sinaj:
If she doesn't help her family who will

Help me ask them. So she should abandon her family in order to please you her man abi.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Yes,
I value potential and hard work more than current status

A person's current status may be as a result of background or social cultural issues like you have rightly stated

Thus, current status may not truely reveal a person's character or future prospects
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by Blecool(f): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Why not?We work together and build each other's background
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by Jman06(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sure. I love such ladies with such sense of responsibilities. They are the go-getters of their families and i will even support her as much as i can.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by sinaj(f): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2017
thesicilian:

Help me ask them. So she should abandon her family in order to please you her man abi.
All in the name of marriage sad

Is this kinda man that will tell his wife nt to visit her parents.

Mitcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
Only when i am dreaming. My previous experience too bad.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by fineboynl(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2017
you guys forgetting she will abandon you for her family. what if the man abandoned the wife for his own family.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by sinaj(f): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
thesicilian:

. The man that might abadon her later undecided

Will never trade family for anything!

Marriage kor marriage ni sad
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Girl Who Keep Talking About Helping Her Family by thesicilian: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2017
sinaj:
. The man that might abadon her later undecided
Will never trade family for anything!
Marriage kor marriage ni sad
Haha. True. Family is always number one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 5 Powerful Ways To Please Your Man In Bed / 13 Ways To Correct Your Wife Without Hurting Her Feelings / Strange Things You Likely Didn't Know .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.