Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Is She Controlling Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Controlling Me?? (2582 Views)

How To Handle A Controlling Woman / My Controlling Ex Boyfriend / Are All Yoruba Men Controlling?? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Controlling Me?? by knax: 3:33am On Aug 12, 2017
hey everyone.this is my first post here.
okay,so there is this girl she is my junior colleague in uni.we are close friends and really enjoy each other's company.we are having sex together though,but we are not dating sha.
the sex just kinda happened and well since then it's been ongoing.
I really like this girl and I want to sort of ask her out and make it official but I'm just scared,cos my last relationship didn't go so well.
Also,I'm kinda waiting for her to make decisions first move and ask me the " what are we" or "where is this going to" question.
she keeps giving signs that she wants more but she has never really made that move and I don't want to be d first to make it.
now,she will be travelling back to her house today,she is done with her exams,but I'm still in school here sha.
Yesterday she kept on telling me bout how a guy was chyking her and stuffs like that(she tells me about guys chyking her and even text msgs they send her).She kept going on and on about how d guy said he is coming bk this evening and that they would stroll together,bla bla bla.she kept on saying "I'm going on a date".anyways I figured out she was tryna make me jealous (I was very jealous sha) and I just had ds plain face on with no emotions and then she called me a jerk.i think she lied about d date sha cos she spent d whole evening with me and kept on pretending like someone was calling her.
She would be going bk today and I wanna ask her out before she goes,but I just have ds fear holding me bk.
so guys do I try to make it official before she travels or do I leave her to go like that
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by ChaseTheCash(f): 3:45am On Aug 12, 2017
you're already in a relationship but you dunno

congrats dear grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:47am On Aug 12, 2017
Simply ask her out when your dick is in her since you guys are already sex mates... Its the best way to approach your situation lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by knax: 3:51am On Aug 12, 2017
ChaseTheCash:
you're already in a relationship but you dunno

congrats dear grin

lolz,but how,dear??
I didn't ask her out and she doesn't call me her boyfriend,besides she is always tryna make me jealous
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by ChaseTheCash(f): 3:55am On Aug 12, 2017
knax:

lolz,but how,dear??
I didn't ask her out and she doesn't call me her boyfriend,besides she is always tryna make me jealous

very simple, invite some random girl over when you know she'll show up, act all loved up with the random girl in her presence.. you'll get all the answers you seek.
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by knax: 4:08am On Aug 12, 2017
ChaseTheCash:

very simple, invite some random girl over when you know she'll show up, act all loved up with the random girl in her presence.. you'll get all the answers you seek.

lolz,yea.
but she is travelling today and I won't see her until next month or so,do u think I should make it official or keep playing the waiting game.
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by ChaseTheCash(f): 4:12am On Aug 12, 2017
knax:

lolz,yea.
but she is travelling today and I won't see her until next month or so,do u think I should make it official or keep playing the waiting game.

Follow your heart...
In my case, if I were a guy, not sure I can date someone I'm straffing for free, totally awkward! can't bring myself to trust her, Well, you know her better than I do..
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2017
you are scared to ask her out and yet you are asking if you should ask her out officially.....instead of you to make a move,you are here confusing yourself with questions

1 Like

Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 12, 2017
knax:
okay,so there is this girl she is my junior colleague in uni.we are close friends and really enjoy each other's company.we are having sex together though,but we are not dating sha.
I really like this girl and I want to sort of ask her out and make it official but I'm just scared,cos my last relationship didn't go so well.
Also,I'm kinda waiting for her to make decisions first move and ask me the " what are we" or "where is this going to" question.
she keeps giving signs that she wants more but she has never really made that move and I don't want to be d first to make it.
now,she will be travelling back to her house today,she is done with her exams,but I'm still in school here sha.
Yesterday she kept on telling me bout how a guy was chyking her and stuffs like that(she tells me about guys chyking her and even text msgs they send her).She kept going on and on about how d guy said he is coming bk this evening and that they would stroll together,bla bla bla.she kept on saying "I'm going on a date".anyways I figured out she was tryna make me jealous (I was very jealous sha) and I just had ds plain face on with no emotions and then she called me a jerk.i think she lied about d date sha cos she spent d whole evening with me and kept on pretending like someone was calling her.
She would be going bk today and I wanna ask her out before she goes,but I just have ds fear holding me bk.
so guys do I try to make it official before she travels or do I leave her to go like that
Hello knax,

I'm Didi. A relationship consultant.

I will advice you speak to her letting her understand that you want the best out of the relationship. Thereinafter, her response should trigger your next movement.
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by knax: 5:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Askance:

Hello knax,

I'm Didi. A relationship consultant.

I will advice you speak to her letting her understand that you want the best out of the relationship. Thereinafter, her response should trigger your next movement.

yea..thanks.
I think I will try that
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Quality20(m): 6:07am On Aug 12, 2017
children of these days sha! u guys are just having sex anyhow. She is going back home today where she will pretend to be an angel and after some years d father will start announcing all over that his grownup daughter can't find a husband that guys are only just interested straffing and dumping

4 Likes

Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by abujaArchitect(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2017
@op, you wouldn't know what you have until you lose it.
That girl is madly in love with you and you're here making cowardly excuses, waiting for her to ask you out? Do you have balls at all??
Take control of your relationship, treat that girl right. She's scared that's why she's playing the jealousy card, she feels cheap for sleeping around with you without any commitment from you. So she can't bring herself to start begging you to be in a relationship with her.
When a woman loves you don't take her for a fool or a hoe.
Man up and stop being a little b1tch

1 Like

Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by knax: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2017
abujaArchitect:
@op, you wouldn't know what you have until you lose it.
That girl is madly in love with you and you're here making cowardly excuses, waiting for her to ask you out? Do you have balls at all??
Take control of your relationship, treat that girl right. She's scared that's why she's playing the jealousy card, she feels cheap for sleeping around with you without any commitment from you. So she can't bring herself to start begging you to be in a relationship with her.
When a woman loves you don't take her for a fool or a hoe.
Man up and stop being a little b1tch

okay sir...let's hope this goes well
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2017
She wants you to make the move, instead of being sexmates only.
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by wristbangle: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2017
I don't want to be harsh on you OP but I would subtle my pedal. Judging from your story, it shows you are still a kid in age and your reasoning.

Are you trying to show off or what? What are you scared of if your story is even real by the way? You guys are already sex mate or do u wish the status remains that way? What do you really want with her?
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Kingxway: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2017
knax:

lolz,yea.
From what you wrote, the lady in question loves you. You are already in a relationship with her. Just tell her and stop playing hide and seek with the feeling you both have for each other. Tell her or you watch someone else take over

Unlike what you think, her going today could be an end of the relationship
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by kullozone(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2017
ChaseTheCash:

Follow your heart...
In my case, if I were a guy, not sure I can date someone I'm straffing for free, totally awkward! can't bring myself to trust her, Well, you know her better than I do..

So if you were a guy, you'd trust someone you pay for sex abi
I don't trust girls, but if I'm to trust any, I'd trust the one that doesn't charge and demand for any favor before sex sha.
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 12, 2017
knax:
My friend, will u face ur books and leave pussy for matured pipo. No come cry heart break and low go here sha
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by olac21(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2017
Ask her out before it is too late.. BTW,are you a unilorin student?
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by DevDenky: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2017
You are already straffing this gal, what are you asking her for a relationship for, you want to use your mouth to bring trouble to yourself?. By the time you ask her out you will see how her attitude begins to change, and how demands will be flying in and out incessantly coupled with other drama. You better enjoy the free sex while it last. If your sole reason of wanting to asking her out is to officially own her, i assure you it's no guarantee, you will lose her to another guy whether you propose to her or not.

1 Like

Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Lalas247(f): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2017
She ain't controlling u
Just grow a pair of gpballs and do the needful ! Una go dey chop cake anyhow u tink say no be relationship
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by febo15(m): 11:46am On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:
She ain't controlling u
Just grow a pair of gpballs and do the needful ! Una go dey chop cake anyhow u tink say no be relationship
what kind of cake are you talking about?
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Lalas247(f): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
febo15:
what kind of cake are you talking about?
Birthday cake grin spoilt child
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by knax: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:
She ain't controlling u

I finally asked her out..like I did it in a very weird way and well she has been laughing and we re cool.although she hasn't said yes or no sha.
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by knax: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kingxway:
From what you wrote, the lady in question loves you. You are already in a relationship with her. Just tell her and stop playing hide and seek with the feeling you both have for each other. Tell her or you watch someone else take over

Unlike what you think, her going today could be an end of the relationship

I finally asked her out..like I did it in a very weird way and well she has been and we re cool.although she hasn't said yes or no sha
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by PeggySandas(f): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
knax:
Your father is to be blame for your enormous retardedness. the fool should have spill d sperm that formed a miserable bastardized hermit like on the carpet less room he fuccked your illiterate imbecilic mother.

we wouldn't have to worry about a wasted hermit like you creating useless threads about on nairaland!

you better face your studies and stop rapping pre-teen girl in the secondary you attends. remember waec is around the corner! you worthless nincompoop!
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by PeggySandas(f): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
lefulefu dear where are you? kiss
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by knax: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
PeggySandas:
Your father is to be blame for your enormous retardedness. the fool should have spill d sperm that formed a miserable bastardized hermit like on the carpet less room he fuccked your illiterate imbecilic mother.

we wouldn't have to worry about a wasted hermit like you creating useless threads about on nairaland!

you better face your studies and stop rapping pre-teen girl in the secondary you attends. remember waec is around the corner! you worthless nincompoop!

wow u sound really angry.
ummm...well first of all I'm a medical student,300level (pc2/Mbbs class),and she is in pc1 (200level).I'm 22 and she is 19 years.
we re both adults and FYI I finally asked her officially and we kissed.so I'm not "rapping" anybody.
do have a nice day,dear

2 Likes

Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by JesslordKay(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
Delay no more, she may be a different girl when she return next semester. Make it official before she leaves.
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
PeggySandas:
lefulefu dear where are you? kiss
peggysandas always cursing cheesy
Re: Is She Controlling Me?? by Kingxway: 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
knax:

I finally asked her out..like I did it in a very weird way and well she has been and we re cool.although she hasn't said yes or no sha
That's a good move. Yeah, she's acting normal by not giving you an answer yet. Just play along and don't bother whether she says yes or no. Don't even bring up the topic again. As in, don't try to ask her out again or pestering her for reply. Just play along. You have done the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Over 30 ( Do You Agree? ) Photos / "I'm Not Expensive, You're Just Low Budget" - Lady / I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.