Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? (2587 Views)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Inside Life: What My Wife And Son Did In The Bedroom Made Me Cry Very Hard (Pix) / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 12, 2020
I'm now 22. By August 22, I would be 23 years old.

I wish to get married before 2022 but the problem is:

You see a girl that can cook, she's has unacceptable characters.

You see the one that loves you, she nags.

You see the one you think you can settle with, she's just being busy cheating.

What am I supposed to do please, I can't afford to be with the wrong person for my whole lifetime.

Please advice.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Davash222(m): 11:52am On Jan 12, 2020
Nigeria girls, shey una see una life
Una don bad sotey a 22 year old boy don sabi una finish.

Shame!!!

24 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Nobody is perfect. Marriage is about being selfless, if you are not ready to manage your partner’s imperfections, maybe you should just forget it.
——
Imperfection geh size, you can only deal with the one that won’t weigh you down.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by MedicH: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2020
Just chase money instead. I found peace immediately i found some millions. You see i used to be just like you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bros no kee yaself o. I think you need to travel out of the country.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by HappenStone: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Our girls have evolved, our goals should not be left behind.

Your beliefs and expectation from marriage should evolve too. Treat marriage as an experiment. If it succeeds, you're in luck; if it doesn't succeed, you're in luck - you can get a divorce.

That's why a wise man should NEVER mortgage his future for a marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by ImaIma1(f): 12:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Work on yourself and your expectations first before you subject one poor lady to your own imperfections and baggage.

Oh! You thought you were perfect and would be God's gift to the lady? cheesy. You so naive
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
At 22, I guess the age bracket you are looking for a partner is 18 - 21, the below listed are common for that age bracket.

I would advise you concentrate on career first and be financially stable, along the way of stability, you will find someone.

Also at your age, we all had dreams of our model wife material, as you grow and handle more responsibilities, you will find out that you need peace of mind and respect more than any of these stuff you listed here.

ayobamiJR:

What am I supposed to do please, I can't afford to be with the wrong person for my whole lifetime.

Please advice.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Rashforrd(m): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Get the one you manage and marry her,no one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by laughitall(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
MedicH:
Just chase money instead. I found peace immediately i found some millions. You see i used to be just like you.
tell am
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by ITbomb(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
@OP, when you make the millions, AVOID THIS ONE and her kind
laughitall:
tell am

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
peace of mind is all you need brother. when u get it. you wouldn't mind leaving all your life unmarried. chase it, man.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by themaestro08(m): 3:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Please advice.

How much is monthly income? What are
your educational qualifications?

Please answer these important questions.

However, The right lady will come to you at the right time, without any hassle.
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by themaestro08(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cutehector:
Bros no kee yaself o. [/b]I think you need to travel out of the country.[b]

Seems you are abroad....bro give your guy some information
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Please advice.

As its difficult to get a responsible man as a husband, so it's difficult to get an organised woman as a wife

Oout of 100% character, try and get one with 70%and above

The rest 30% it's either you deal with it or you sort it out

Just accept what will interest you and move on with her
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Cholls(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
My brother na marriage you dey find, Chai! Women never show you weehn!

1 Like

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Davash222(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
themaestro08:

Seems you are abroad....bro give your guy some information
Person wey dey Ogbomoso should give you information

2 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Please advice.

Go to church. You'll still find some genuine well trained girls.
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by galadima77(m): 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Olajumoke11:
Nobody is perfect. Marriage is about being selfless, if you are not ready to manage your partner’s imperfections, maybe you should just forget it.
——
Imperfection geh size, you can only deal with the one that won’t weigh you down.

Was about taking you on the first paragraph till I read the second; nice!
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Olajumoke11:
——
Seems you've got lots of experience, come teach me! smiley
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Starz825(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
Olajumoke11:
——
God go bless you for this statement...olajumoje11 u hear wetin I talk ..God bless you

Pick your imperfect lady wisely.. let her imperfections be the ones you can deal with... Because there are some u can't deal

3 Likes

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Olajumoke11:
——

Do you actually mean some girls wouldn't get married depending on how grave their imperfections are

Like anger, I personally can't manage it so I need someone with less anger.
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Do you actually mean some girls wouldn't get married depending on how grave their imperfections are

Like anger, I personally can't manage it so I need someone with less anger.
According to my post, no matter how high your imperfections are, there is someone out there powerful enough to withstand it.
Don’t just go and marry somebody that her imperfections weigh 90kg while your power be 10kg, e go weigh you down.
Look for someone with less anger.

1 Like

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Schrodinger1:

Seems you've got lots of experience, come teach me! smiley
It has nothing to do with experience, it’s just a simple logic.
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Starz825:

God go bless you for this statement...olajumoje11 u hear wetin I talk ..God bless you

Pick your imperfect lady wisely.. let her imperfections be the ones you can deal with... Because there are some u can't deal
Amen
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Olajumoke11:
According to my post, no matter how high your imperfections are, there is someone out there powerful enough to withstand it.
Don’t just go and marry somebody that her imperfections weigh 90kg while your power be 10kg, e go weigh you down.
Look for someone with less anger.

Chai! i like you already kiss kiss
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Lightangel65: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Please advice.
Then don't marry, women ain't worth the stress life is so much fun without them in it you could
1) travel
2) play games pc/console
3) watch movies and anime
all while having peace of mind.
it's not a crime not a sin not to get married. chill out and flex life, Rather than being tied to confused creatures and holes which pour out urine and menstral blood.

1 Like

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by Guest911: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Please advice.
At 22 na wife be your problem
My brother hustle oo before dem use tinted venza carry your wife pass you undecided
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2020
small pikin of 22
no go find money, dey there dey mumu

1 Like

Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by tobechi74: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
ayobamiJR:

Please advice.
when next you want to copy and paste..quote source
Re: I'm Now At The Next Stage Of Life, What Should I Do? by uthlaw: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
This one wan marry at 22 before 50 if you no die then bp....alaye learn work make u Sabi work then u go run for pussies.....money bring bitches!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Chasing Girls / Only For The Hardcore Alpha Male (uncensored 1) / Campus Couple Whose Church Proposal Rocked The Internet Are Expecting 1st Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.