Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

How To Make Relationship Last Longer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Relationship Last Longer (487 Views)

How Long Did Your Shortest Relationship Last? / Can A Relationship Last 6months Without Sex? / Its Right For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? Can Such Relationship Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Relationship Last Longer by dnationsblog: 4:38am On Aug 12, 2017
In the world of dating, relationships have become the key element. Various relationship lasts while some doesn't. Making a relationship last longer depends on the individuals that are into it.
However many relationship have failed due to the lack of integrity amongst the two partners involved.
Common question I get
Can I make my boy friend not to think about leaving me?
Can she stay with me for long?
Does relationship lasts?
Of course the answer is yes...
FEW TIPS FOR A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP
Mutual understanding

Mutual understanding : This is however the basic foundation for a long lasting relationship. There must be a mutual understanding between the two partner. They should be to understand the need to forgive one another. Understanding has a way of extending a relationship.

read more tips at
http://dnationsblog..co.ke/2017/08/in-world-of-dating-relationships-have_11.html?m=1
Re: How To Make Relationship Last Longer by purem(m): 5:38am On Aug 12, 2017
U think all this epistle of yours is really gonna work

Our 4fathers doesn't read all those kind stuff yet they last

(1) (Reply)

What Girls Should Do!!!!! / My Tricky Blind Date / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Am Still Single And Searching” – Nigerian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.