Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be (5366 Views)

My Mum Forced Me To Live With A Soldier Am Not Married To because I Hav A Condition / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Happy Couple Do The Doggy Pose At A Nite Club In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by EmpressEnnie(f): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Kiss daniel..dat guy is cute!
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Xcellente: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Juliet Ibrahim! Her ass turns me on!
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
bizzy500:
kiss wah...you must be a Ibadan girl
No i'm not.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by bizzy500: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2017
TGoddess:
No i'm not.
so u re from!?
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol samurai op said celeb na shocked
TO me, you are my celeb. "my celebrity crush.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Benita27:
Jason Derulo or Kit Harington.
cool love them both
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Lalas247(f): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
TO me, you are my celeb. "my celebrity crush.
Lol y one night tho cheesy
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
YEMI ALADE

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol y one night tho cheesy
nah not one night, its everyday stand, depends on when you want it. "so liverpool are winning, well as long as coutinho comes to my barcelona, no problem.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Lalas247(f): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
nah not one night, its everyday stand, depends on when you want it. "so liverpool are winning, well as long as coutinho comes to my barcelona, no problem.
haha it's just a rumour he ain't signed nothing yet
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Lalas247:
haha it's just a rumour he ain't signed nothing yet
he has handed out his transfer request already, he wants barcelona. 'i just want liverpool to win, so they wnt miss him.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Jaqenhghar: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nautica Monroe or Lela Star
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Freak4achild(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
August Alsina or Treysongz
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by chimavalentine(m): 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
mine is Rihanna....I love her so much

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wizkidayo smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
flamee:
Wizkidayo smiley
my name is redbeans but my friends call me wizkidayo smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
redbeans:
my name is redbeans but my friends call me wizkidayo smiley
Oh really? smiley
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Galacious1: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Cassie Ventura
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
flamee:
Oh really? smiley
yeah yeah, yeah. Yeah yeah yeah yeah... Baby come closer eh.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
bizzy500:
so u re from!?
Someplace in Africa.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Babes wudomo
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Simi
I want to Bleep her all night then cum in her mouth grin
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thomas Gibson of criminal minds
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Empressabbie(f): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Usher Raymond
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Modsenemy
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Rozaytee: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Trey songzzz....am gonna lick his chest mehn....lol
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by 0b100100111: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2017
Iggy!
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by bizzy500: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2017
TGoddess:
Someplace in Africa.
burundi
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2017
YabaLeftist:
Linda Ikeji o.

Dem say her toto dey smell.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by YabaLeftist: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2017
scooby12:

Dem say her toto dey smell.
Na lie.
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2017
YabaLeftist:

Na lie.

grin
Re: If You Had The Opportunity To Hav A One Nite Stand With A Celeb Who Wuld It Be by YabaLeftist: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2017
scooby12:

grin

Seriously, the mere sight of that lady gives me a b0ner. No other celebrity has that effect on me. Smelly pussy or not, I'd like to bed her.
I'm very sure the smelly pussy story is a blatant lie anyways, a complete fabrication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.