Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba (25374 Views)

Brandon Manitoba (Canada) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Cousin9999: 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good info. smiley
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Pleasant19: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2020
uche06:
Please if u have a wife in Manitoba,can you easily get in ,how long would it take,esp if your wife is PR resident,or must she be a citizen

Yes your wife can apply for you as a PR.
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Richdee1(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2020
Wish we have something like this about Provinces in Canada as a Thread, buh be like say people in Canada are really busy

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Cousin9999: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Richdee1:
Wish we have something like this about Provinces in Canada as a Thread, buh be like say people in Canada are really busy

What exactly do you want to know?

There are quite a few threads on Canada. The PNP thread should offer info on less known places.
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Superted01(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Is it possible to apply for visiting in December

Can we also have a link to Manitoba PNP.

What are the chances of Manitoba PNP cos it seems SK PNP is moving faster and easy to access...But I love Manitoba.
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Superted01:
Is it possible to apply for visiting in December

Can we also have a link to Manitoba PNP.

What are the chances of Manitoba PNP cos it seems SK PNP is moving faster and easy to access...But I love Manitoba.
since june 2019 only ex students in Manitoba, work permit holders and job offer qualify for manitoba pnp. Look elsewhere
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Sunny005(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
I'm in Nigeria and am just 19 years please what's the best way to migrate to Manitoba, I had Manitoba is a nice province and the cost of living is low.

I'm a Djembe player tho, is there cheap music school there?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Richdee1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sunny005:
I'm in Nigeria and am just 19 years please what's the best way to migrate to Manitoba, I had Manitoba is a nice province and the cost of living is low.

I'm a Djembe player tho, is there cheap music school there?

You're still far young and have time
Why not use the Express entry Way!
What's your educational levels?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by tataiwo09(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
How can I migrate to Canada without ielts please? Like how much can I look for?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Sunny005(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Richdee1:

You're still far young and have time
Why not use the Express entry Way!
What's your educational levels?

I'm skilled and not willing to further in University

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by meccisoft(f): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Pls I want to know how true, is it true that university of Manitoba does not collect tuition fee till you resume

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Kumeeme: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello, please what are the chances of getting a Manitoba PNP ? My cousin is a PR and is willing to sign for me. Is it at least 70% sure?

Plus how long does it take to start and complete a Manitoba PNP, my score is above 80 in eligibility.
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by damseltiwa: 11:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning everyone, please does anyone know when Manitoba is resuming the family stream? Also, can I be added to the WhatsApp or telegram group? @sisi_orekelewa ��
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
damseltiwa:
Good morning everyone, please does anyone know when Manitoba is resuming the family stream? Also, can I be added to the WhatsApp or telegram group? @sisi_orekelewa ��
a lot of fraud was being committed with arrange families. I doubt they would continue it.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by damseltiwa: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kekereekun123:
a lot of fraud was being committed with arrange families. I doubt they would continue it.

Wow! Thanks for your response
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Cousin9999: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
damseltiwa:

Please check the official site, or contact immigration.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by naijadrivablog: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
amaky:
Hey guys,

I have lived in Manitoba(Winnipeg) for 5 years now.Feel free to ask me anything you need to know about Manitoba .I will be happy to answer.

Disclaimer----- Everything is based on m y personal experience
Na you do video put for Facebook and Instagram wey de speak phonetics about Manitoba?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by damseltiwa: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
I’m trying to send you a message, please respond �

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by engeen(m): 12:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Please I have a family of four, and planning to migrate to Manitoba via MSc program, because of my age. Is it through there are schools that doesn't require IELTS for admission. If yes can u help with their names.
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2020
damseltiwa:

I’m trying to send you a message, please respond �
gat no access to the mail. Ask here
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
gat no access to the mail. Ask here
Too proud lol
Na joke O grin grin
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Tinyemeka(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2020

Bet, why? shocked

I salute you. I really do. Your cold is not of this world.

LOL. Is it of Pluto? smiley
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
ZIINI:

Too proud lol
Na joke O grin grin
never quote me again your this man. The number i used for the mail is my former official line that i have returned to the company. U go just dey write crap on travel section upandan

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
never quote me again your this man. The number i used for the mail is my former official line that i have returned to the company. U go just dey write crap on travel section upandan
It's very obvious you don't know how to play
Maybe you didn't read the last sentence
Kekere be calming down.I was only joking
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Richdee1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
ZIINI:
It's very obvious you don't know how to play Maybe you didn't read the last sentence Kekere be calming down.I was only joking

ZINI �� try and get used to him, he is never happy
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by amaky(f): 12:39am On Feb 05, 2021
How are you guys doing... please ya all get to work .And come and join us here. Life is good except the Cold.
Can you stand the cold?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by samsung007(m): 1:16am On Feb 05, 2021
Manitoba my love.
Waiting for admission from U of W.
It shall end in praise
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by tonididdy(m): 3:22am On Feb 06, 2021
amaky:
How are you guys doing... please ya all get to work .And come and join us here. Life is good except the Cold.
Can you stand the cold?
What's the cheapest and easiest way to move over there now?

Not educationally pls
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by candyjanelle(f): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
[Hello Amaky.
Nice reading from you.
I have been following this thread because I hope and pray to relocate to Canada one day.
Pls can you help with easy ways one can come over there?
If I am lucky to gain admission for my Msc,can I defer my admission and work because I can't finance my schooling for now.
Thanks.quote author=amaky post=98753947]How are you guys doing... please ya all get to work .And come and join us here. Life is good except the Cold.
Can you stand the cold?[/quote]
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by sheguntayo: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Please how is life in Brandon like,cost of living,child care centers etc? I'm planning to apply to a school for an Advanced PG course
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Richdee1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
sheguntayo:
Please how is life in Brandon like,cost of living,child care centers etc? I'm planning to apply to a school for an Advanced PG course

Use YouTube
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by hijehor: 12:03am On Apr 26, 2021
Can a relative in Manitoba (Winnipeg) support someone to stay in Manitoba (Brandon)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos / Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.