Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba (25374 Views)

Brandon Manitoba (Canada) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Gentle14: 6:52am On Apr 28, 2021
amaky:
How are you guys doing... please ya all get to work .And come and join us here. Life is good except the Cold.
Can you stand the cold?

Do you have any information for a workable way to get there bro?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Elcid1(m): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Pls if I sale a land and put the amount in my account as POF before submitting my application at least with proof of sale can it fly. Pls kindly advice. This for Manitoba ITA
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by ledgelessons(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gentle14:

Do you have any information for a workable way to get there bro?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by ledgelessons(m): 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hello, I am trying to apply MPNP, however I could not complete the application because I don't have any connection to manitoba. Is there any other way around this... Thank you.
amaky:
How are you guys doing... please ya all get to work .And come and join us here. Life is good except the Cold.
Can you stand the cold?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Captbriggs: 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello guys

Please is anyone schooling in university of Manitoba?

Pls I have questions to ask.

Thx
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Mhizsleeq4eva(f): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
amaky:
Can you stand the cold?

Pls is it possible for a married couple with 2kids(12&10) to come via the education route? How's the Cost of living there?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by gladysene89: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
Any advice as to child delivery in Manitoba? Child Citizenship?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Martinkev(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2022
Please, I'd like to contact you. How do I go about it?

amaky:
Can you stand the cold?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by okikiosibodu(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
amaky:
Can you stand the cold?
Where art thou?
You just abandoned the thread
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by lilbro(m): 6:13am On Feb 20, 2023
gladysene89:
Any advice as to child delivery in Manitoba? Child Citizenship?

Just like the USA, you can have your child in any of the provinces in Canada and the child automatically becomes a Canadian citizen, in terms of cost it is more affordable, but getting a visa to Canada will be the huge hurdle!

I have lived 8yrs in Manitoba and 8yrs in Calgary Alberta, both cities cannot be compared obviously the later is better than the other in terms of job opportunity, and diversity! although both are very cold, the chinook winds comes in the middle of the winter to melt the snow and give some few days of warmth b4 it gets cold again. in Manitoba nothing like that, very flat terrain and when it is cold woe betides any witches and wizards that try to fly across!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Dralin(m): 8:19am On Mar 05, 2023
grin grin
lilbro:

Just like the USA, you can have your child in any of the provinces in Canada and the child automatically becomes a Canadian citizen, in terms of cost it is more affordable, but getting a visa to Canada will be the huge hurdle!

I have lived 8yrs in Manitoba and 8yrs in Calgary Alberta, both cities cannot be compared obviously the later is better than the other in terms of job opportunity, and diversity! although both are very cold, the chinook winds comes in the middle of the winter to melt the snow and give some few days of warmth b4 it gets cold again. in Manitoba nothing like that, very flat terrain and when it is cold woe betides any witches and wizards that try to fly across!
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Lamanii22(f): 10:38am On Mar 07, 2023
Wow the world is such a large place, never heard of this place before
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Pesbest: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Do you have idea of coming to Alberta via health care aid or care giver visa sponsorship
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by petemail2all(m): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2023
Hello bro nice to meet you. I need help in getting nomination from the province of Manitoba. I just registered on the EE pool. Whats the best way forward
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Luvibk: 6:28pm On Feb 21
Hello everyone
Please I need help with affordable accommodation in Winnipeg
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by akube34: 8:10pm On Feb 21
Luvibk:
Hello everyone
Please I need help with affordable accommodation in Winnipeg
you coming with family? What kinda accommodation
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by YoungThug14: 5:33pm On Feb 28
Pls I want to know how true, is it true that university of Manitoba does not collect tuition fee till you resume

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1 Dead And 3 Injured In Gbagada Accident In Lagos / Nigerian Man Shares Touching Story Of His Journey And Hustle In The UAE. / UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.