Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba (25471 Views)

Brandon Manitoba (Canada) / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Dammiehar(f): 9:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
amaky:

Am not sure about this information and I am hearing this for the first time. If you are coming through family sponsorship that is when you need your family member who lives in manitoba to sign for you.

For Manitoba PNP, skilled workers overseas need to demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba through:

the support of family members or friends;
through previous education or work experience in the province; or
through an Invitation to Apply received directly from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative

You can read up on it here
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by kasynlives: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
How is the employment opportunities like for someone with a nigerian first degree?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by vickertony(m): 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
amaky:
. tellwisdom its a province in Canada.
Evening, Someone with 2.2 atleast 3.3cgpa not more than 3.5 from naija , can he get admission for msc University of Manitoba Accounting dept, i need your real opinion, if no, what do u suggest, pgd? i need your opinion, Don't mind my too many questions..
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by tempex88(m): 8:30am On Aug 21, 2017
amaky:
Hey guys,

I have lived in Manitoba(Winnipeg) for 5 years now.Feel free to ask me anything you need to know about Manitoba .I will be happy to answer.

Disclaimer----- Everything is based on m y personal experience

Hi Amaky

Than you for the opportunity.

I have and Msc In Architecture and intend to do a PHD at the University of Manitoba. I have about 10m naira in savings and do not have any family member in Canada. Can these affect my chances of getting a VISA?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by quinine24: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
[Can you pleas give an idea regarding the agriculture college or institute that i can learn the settlers agro economy?
Nice to be a part time studies.
amaky:
Hey guys,

I have lived in Manitoba(Winnipeg) for 5 years now.Feel free to ask me anything you need to know about Manitoba .I will be happy to answer.

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by amokemi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Hi Amaky,

Thank you very much for opening this thread as a means of helping folks. I am coming to Winnipeg in a few weeks on a PR visa with my family And I will need your help on a few questions

- How is the weather like in October?
- What bank and telecoms service provider will you recommend?
- I see you have mentioned starting out on any job. I personally don't mind as long as it can pay my bills. How easily is it to go about the job search?
- What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom apartment?

Thank you. I still have a few other questions but I will stop for now.

Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by primeson1(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2017
Where is. Amaky... Has she been banned?

Please don't let the thread die o.
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 04, 2017
amaky:
Hey guys,

Bet, why? shocked

I salute you. I really do. Your cold is not of this world.
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Ghai: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dammiehar:

For Manitoba PNP, skilled workers overseas need to demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba through:

the support of family members or friends;
through previous education or work experience in the province; or
through an Invitation to Apply received directly from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative

You can read up on it here
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/immigrate-to-manitoba/swo/

Hi, Dammie
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Akankemayowa: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
hi
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Eluscious: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
I am planning to come do my masters in Manitoba.
Masters in Electrical and computer engineering,is there anyone who can help me with information on living cost(school expenses,food etc) and also,how to get accommodation in the campus.
I will appreciate people who can help out with vital information on what I should know.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by kennethagada(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
Please could you get to me by email? I sent u an anonymous email. Cheers.....

amaky:
Hey guys,

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by yahooz: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2019
amokemi:
Hi Amaky,

Thank you very much for opening this thread as a means of helping folks. I am coming to Winnipeg in a few weeks on a PR visa with my family And I will need your help on a few questions

- How is the weather like in October?
- What bank and telecoms service provider will you recommend?
- I see you have mentioned starting out on any job. I personally don't mind as long as it can pay my bills. How easily is it to go about the job search?
- What is the average cost of a 2 bedroom apartment?

Thank you. I still have a few other questions but I will stop for now.

Thank you.

Good evening sir, please I have a couple of questions to ask as regards living in Winnipeg. Can I message you privately?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Judykeuc3: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hello Amaky,
I am a Nigerian, precisely from Enugu State.
Currently, on the verge of submitting an Expression of Interest form for PR Manitoba PNP, one of the requirement is having a friend or a relative in Manitoba.
Please, I need a Nigerian friend that can attest for me, in whom I can connect to.
Below are my contacts; WhatsApp number +237054262838, judykeuc3@gmail.com
Thank you as I await hearing from you.
Abonyi Jude Uchenna
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by NaijainCanada: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
For those curious about Winnipeg, Manitoba... I am looking to host an IG live session where you can ask any questions about living in Canada, especially Winnipeg. So let me know if y'all will be interested. wink
IG: @thriveonyourjourney

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by vivicintia(f): 10:42am On Mar 01, 2019
How is hair making business in Manitoba?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Aliyy: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2019
kennethagada:
Please could you get to me by email? I sent u an anonymous email. Cheers.....

Hello Amaky

I'm applying for Manitoba PNP. In need of a friend to attest for me so will be able to complete my Expression of Intrest Form. My WhatsApp 08023093596 or born2rule8990@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by NaijainCanada: 6:01am On Mar 09, 2019
Hey guys, I'd be hosting an IG live session Saturday 9Mar, 11am (CST), Naija time 6pm. Feel free to tune in and drop your questions on what it's like living in Canada. For those looking to land soon, new ppr clinchers, if you have one question or another, I'd be happy to share from my 2+ experience here!! Especially for those coming to my home zone, Winnipeg! wink
Cast your vote first o, and stay safe!

IG: @thriveonyourjourney
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nne73: 7:43pm On May 05, 2019
Please how can one relocate to Manitoba?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by chaiks: 8:05pm On May 05, 2019
amaky:

Am not sure about this information and I am hearing this for the first time. If you are coming through family sponsorship that is when you need your family member who lives in manitoba to sign for you.

great work you are doing amaky. I have longed to do master's in Manitoba but profs aren't responding to emails. Now, am about to try Russia. Is it easy to cross to Canada for PhD it second master's from Russia? Did you go as a self sponsored or funded student?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Eyitayo28: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hi.

I would like to make a connection with a permanent resident of Manitoba. I have a few important questions/information.

Please kindly provide your email and social media handle.

Here's mine: Instagram- @i.am.eyitayo
LinkedIn - Eyitayo Onigbinde
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by jboyyy(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2020
Good day! It’s been years you posted this but I hope u will see this and reply sir! I really want to move to Manitoba; hopefully this year but I need someone over there to help assist me due to the processes of getting more points. Will appreciate any form of help from you sir.
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by AKANLE2: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2020
amaky:

HELLO,I WISH TO MIGRATE TO MANITOBA TRU MPNP AND I VE A FAMILY THERE BUT I OBSERVE THAT MANITOBA HAS NOT BEEN PICKING CANDIDATES FROM FAMILY SUPPORT STREAM.THE LAST TIME THEY VISITED THE STREAM WAS JULY LAST YEAR,HAVE THEY CANCELLED THIS STREAM?
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by uche06: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please how do I get PNp nomination easily
I am 32 years with 9years work experience
My girlfriend is a Pr resident
Can I get PR easily Tru her

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
uche06:
Please how do I get PNp nomination easily
I am 32 years with 9years work experience
My girlfriend is a Pr resident
Can I get PR easily Tru her
marry her

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by uche06: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Please if u have a wife in Manitoba,can you easily get in ,how long would it take,esp if your wife is PR resident,or must she be a citizen
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by oclemzy: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2020
Hi Amaky,

Thank you for wanting to help.

I would like to know more about Manitoba Support as the information they have on their website is not adequate.
I noticed Manitoba stopped doing the Skilled Worker Overseas - Express Entry sub stream draws. I had missed it by 1 point between 2018 and 2019 (painful). So I noticed they now do draws for only those chosen under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.

How about the Manitoba Support avenue? My first cousin is in Manitoba and we share surnames in fact.
I am 31 years old and I have over 5 years experience in the same NOC. My ielts is L-7.5,R-8.5,W-6.5,S-8.5. I have a Bsc. but I have just concluded a diploma which WES is evaluating and should have been out but for this Covid-19 pandemic.
Please how can I leverage the fact that I have a cousin in Manitoba?

Is it that they do not conduct draws for those under Manitoba Support or what?

I anticipate your feedback.
Thanks
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by amaky(f): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2020
Eluscious:
I am planning to come do my masters in Manitoba.
Masters in Electrical and computer engineering,is there anyone who can help me with information on living cost(school expenses,food etc) and also,how to get accommodation in the campus.
I will appreciatee people who can help out with vital information on what I should know.

go to the desired school website and see if you meet therequirements;
Re: Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2020
amaky:

go to the desired school website and see if you meet therequirements;
My plan is to move to USA
But with the visa denial and the ban on Nigerians
Can I migrate to Canada first and then move permanently to the USA
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Dana Air Inaugural Flight / Another Petrol Tanker Fire In Onitsha Yesterday (Photos) / U.S F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Into Yellow Sea During Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.