Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' (21853 Views)

Four Corpers Kidnapped On Their Way To Camp, Rescued In Rivers / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Female Benue Corper Buried In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by tonio2wo: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
nextprince:
Ipob is a "peaceful organisation"

U will believe this of course but deny that the army killed innocent harmless protesters! undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Bgorgeous: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
This thing is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by SenatorM(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
StOla:
Na God save you.

You think we call them terrorist for nothing?

Can you honestly examine hunchback Kalu's antecedents and conclude that he is not a dictator?

You were dictated too, and you had to pledge loyalty.

This is the same man who calls the country a zoo, yet he breaks every law, then expects to be protected by the very same constitutional rights he has deprived another man, a la Kumuyi's visit to the SouthEast that
IPOB threatened versus dictator's planned visit to Lagos and Kaduna.

But the President of a Country broke the law, Disobeyed Court orders several times and nobody questioned him.

God save Donatus that day when boys dey vex say price of everything don increase, you dey shout " Nigerian state"
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by SenatorM(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
good you learn in a hard way... next time you wont be lucky... Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani's should leave Niger Delta before first October with immediate effect, any of my people that decide to stay outside Biafra land b4 1st October have his/her self to blame, I am ikwere man from Rumokwute , I and my families are more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU, our mumu don do, Biafra or nothing else... ikwere meka meka Oooo , ala Biafra ibialawee grin
Tell them, although am Deltan
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Sagay212: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
stupid story by wretched ipod pig.

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Abagworo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nwodosis:
Look for a better way of campaigning for your One Nigerian and not by smearing the image of IPOB my dear. There is standby police station at mile one park there, why didn't you report the incidence there as a patriotic Nigerian? Well I don't blame you, it is the fulfilment of Nnamdi Kanu prophecy that a time will come in Nigeria and all that will discussed in individual houses, streets, media house etc will be BIAFRA!

Stop lying to yourself. I have faced them once at Ikoku in Port Harcourt and the only reason they were powerless was my societal status. They even told me I couldn't try such at Aba or Onitsha. My actions I regretted later was they were right that innocent protesters were killed at Onitsha.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by WhiskeyTangoFox: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Driftingking:
Listen to Godwin Donatus recount his experience on how he accepted he was Biafran to escape lynching.

http://www.lailasblog.com/corps-member-recounts-almost-killed-rivers-less-biafran/

Truth is, be careful when at certain areas. We all know ipob is mostly made up of the louts/hoodlums, illiterates, gullible and delusional pple. Due to the high level of poverty and lack of exposure, these set of pple are in markets, bus stops, parks etc. Mile one is a place u can see all sorts of pple, including this set. Bottom line is, when u see a mad man anywhere, ignore him and walk past grin
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by MXrap: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hopeless poverty inflicted old man. Ipob/Massob constitute more than 75% Imo state people. The people killed in Onitsha were invaders mostly from Imo state. In otherwords there was no killing in Onitsha because those are miscreants from Imo state who invaded the peace of Anambra to cause confusion but incidentally the army and police confronted them. I am a regular visitor to PH, 80% of mechanics there are Imolites so they constitute the larger population of Ipob miscreants used in causing chaos everywhere. The same Imo state people constitute about 90% mechanics in Onitsha, Asaba, Awka, Enugu etc, they are the same people causing confusion everywhere.

[s]
Abagworo:

Stop lying to yourself. I have faced them once at Ikoku in Port Harcourt and the only reason they were powerless was my societal status. They even told me I couldn't try such at Aba or Onitsha. My actions I regretted later was they were right that innocent protesters were killed at Onitsha.
[/s]
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Hakeem12(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nwodosis:
Look for a better way of campaigning for your One Nigerian and not by smearing the image of IPOB my dear. There is a standby police station at mile one park there, why didn't you report the incidence there as a patriotic Nigerian? Well I don't blame you, it is the fulfilment of Nnamdi Kanu prophecy that a time will come in Nigeria and all that will be discussed in individual houses, streets, media house etc will be BIAFRA!
prophecy lol.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by ojinuocheibi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Driftingking:
Listen to Godwin Donatus recount his experience on how he accepted he was Biafran to escape lynching.

http://www.lailasblog.com/corps-member-recounts-almost-killed-rivers-less-biafran/

Dont worry the northerners will teach them the real meaning of compulsion first October
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Nwodosis(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Abagworo:

My dear, I ask you again, why didn't you report the matter at that police station at mile one park under the flyover as patriotic Nigerian? I put to you that you just needed attention and Biafra force is greater than you.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Nwodosis(m): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hakeem12:
prophecy lol.
My dear, can a day pass now without Biafra giving you a headache?
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Damfostopper(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
mordsith:
Lol

All these Nairalanders that shout south south is not Biafra are only found in Ogbomosho

Come to the streets of Igweocha and repeat those words
after Yu come to Akwa ibom or Cross River State and shout that south south is biafra.... is like your brain is paining you... the 5 states Yu have is not okay for una biafra Abi.... una wan include SS dat is looking for Niger delta region.... ur stewpidity amaze me

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by SenatorM(m): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
MXrap:
Hopeless poverty inflicted old man. Ipob/Massob constitute more than 75% Imo state people. The people killed in Onitsha were invaders mostly from Imo state. In otherwords there was no killing in Onitsha because those are miscreants from Imo state who invaded the peace of Anambra to cause confusion but incidentally the army and police confronted them. I am a regular visitor to PH, 80% of mechanics there are Imolites so they constitute the larger population of Ipob miscreants used in causing chaos everywhere. The same Imo state people constitute about 90% mechanics in Onitsha, Asaba, Awka, Enugu etc, they are the same people causing confusion everywhere.

[s][/s]

The Whole Igbos are from IMO too.
Confused being. You think you are talking to children in Crèche
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by SenatorM(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Damfostopper:
after Yu come to Akwa ibom or Cross River State and shout that south south is biafra.... is like your brain is paining you... the 5 states Yu have is not okay for una biafra Abi.... una wan include SS dat is looking for Niger delta region.... ur stewpidity amaze me
I am from Delta State, South South and i am a Biafran.Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by MXrap: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Don't misunderstand me. Over 75% people the ipob/massob miscreants are Imolites. Uwazurike their leader is from Imo state, so he recruited most of their members from his state and used them to cause problems for the larger Igbo society across the region.

SenatorM:

The Whole Igbos are from IMO too.
Confused being. You think you are talking to children in Crèche
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Princewell2012(m): 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nwodosis:
Look for a better way of campaigning for your One Nigerian and not by smearing the image of IPOB my dear. There is a standby police station at mile one park there, why didn't you report the incidence there as a patriotic Nigerian? Well I don't blame you, it is the fulfilment of Nnamdi Kanu prophecy that a time will come in Nigeria and all that will be discussed in individual houses, streets, media house etc will be BIAFRA!

Don't mind him. He is a liar he was trying to paint the image of IPOB and biafrans black. So that people will say they are violence. But God pass them.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by SenatorM(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
MXrap:
Don't misunderstand me. Over 75% people the ipob/massob miscreants are Imolites. Uwazurike their leader is from Imo state, so he recruited most of their members from his state and used them to cause problems for the larger Igbo society across the region.

Now you making me laugh, at first it was that most of Ipob members are from Abia state, now it's Imo state or Imolites?
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by MXrap: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Believe whatever you want but I have made my point. cool

SenatorM:

Now you making me laugh, at first it was that most of Ipob members are from Abia state, now it's Imo state or Imolites?
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Hakeem12(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nwodosis:

My dear, can a day pass now without Biafra giving you a headache?
Actually it's the other way round. It's becoming more of a farce, a joke to me, no headache at all. I just log onto Nairaland everyday to catch fun and watch you guys call one another names.

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by MasterKim: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
mordsith:
Lol

All these Nairalanders that shout south south is not Biafra are only found in Ogbomosho

Come to the streets of Igweocha and repeat those words
What will happen?
You will stone or lynch d person.
just because someone is not in support of ur tinking, then he's not safe.
barbaric people
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by Amberon11: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
That is the problem with you people. You're all irrational. My sister's friend who is a corper was also attacked some days ago in Onitsha for not being biafran. She recounted her experience on Facebook. I'm even surprised its not on NL yet. Now this is someone we've known for over 12 years so she couldn't have lied. But as usual you people will always show your childish attitude.
mekanaky:
Tells us another story. We know you are seeking attention little boy.

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by franchizy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Im get luck no be north im dey talk against their arewa or mohammed na r.i.p we for dey wish him now
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
SenatorM:

Tell them, although am Deltan
bro we are in the same ship , Biafra or nothing else , Biafra will be a land of peace prosperity, love, justice and equity... a land where ikwere man can contest as Enugu state governor and win, a land where Anambra man can be a deputy governor in Delta state, we will abolish state of origin, ijaw man will manage and control what beneath it land, while Ebonyi man will manage what beneath it land, they use region and politics to divide us, have you ever heard them calling themselves north east, or north west they know themselves as Arewa, our mumu don do, any Ediot claiming Niger Delta is not part of Biafra republic will die a very horrible lonely slow dead, Biafra or nothing else

2 Likes

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
SenatorM:

I am from Delta State, South South and i am a Biafran.Deal with it
I take it you are from okowa kinsmen.some of them are Confused beings due to maginalization ova the years .
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by SenatorM(m): 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

I take it you are from okowa kinsmen.some of them are Confused beings due to maginalization ova the years .
E pain am.
"Who is Marginalising Who" in Wike's voice.

1 Like

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
bro we are in the same ship , Biafra or nothing else , Biafra will be a land of peace prosperity, love, justice and equity... a land where ikwere man can contest as Enugu state governor and win, a land where Anambra man can be a deputy governor in Delta state, we will abolish state of origin, ijaw man will manage and control what beneath it land, while Ebonyi man will manage what beneath it land, they use region and politics to divide us, have you ever heard them calling themselves north east, or north west they know themselves as Arewa, our mumu don do, any Ediot claiming Niger Delta is not part of Biafra republic will die a very horrible lonely slow dead, Biafra or nothing else
Ahah just listen to yourself
I got nothing but love for Igbos cos as far as I know the vast majority of them are hard working but few miscreants soar their names here and there but we ha e same everywhere .
Now name one town Igbos are not allowed to trade in peace and prosperity in Nigeria ?
Then ask yourself same why don't we have flurishing biz men trading frm other ethnic groups in Nigeria trading in Igbo land . I schooled and served in Enugu state ESUT . Go to thier main market IGBO %110,Arirai market dunno if spelt right Igbo %110
No need to even mention Onitsha . Then you got the ordercity to instigate statement like thus you poured up there .
Pre civil war my parents where using such words as Igbo domination in the SS hence less support from them.Yhe people in the SS saw the Nigerian army as liberators . So as things stand modern day Igbos should not make dame mistake as thier fore fathers . They should learn and create a benefiting geographical location . Start with your core Igbo states 4get Oil after all what has Oil benefited the people who owns it.Do this you will even have the support and respecrt of others who are not Igbos or
Ipob . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Only some stupid Afonja and zombies will believe this is true

Tell us what happened or you go and hide in shame
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by MrSly(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Driftingking:

You invited the trouble nah. How can you asking such question 'you are using Biafran currency in Nigerian country'? You confronted them first and they pounced back and harder. 1 : 1. You can't go to people's fatherland to intimidate them. Your reaction towards them was intimidating.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
SenatorM:

E pain am.
"Who is Marginalising Who" in Wike's voice.
The people down sout of Delta maginalizing Delta North
the Urhobos , Itshekiri . Look at Okowa right now. He was put thereby Ibori . What has he done for people of his town? ? I he can't even deliver a bridge in his constituency . Did he bring any higher institution for his people ? Hospital?roads ? I'm talking his villlage not even Asaba.
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by SenatorM(m): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
erico2k2:

The people down sout of Delta maginalizing Delta North
the Urhobos , Itshekiri . Look at Okowa right now. He was put thereby Ibori . What has he done for people of his town? ? I he can't even deliver a bridge in his constituency . Did he bring any higher institution for his people ? Hospital?roads ? I'm talking his villlage not even Asaba.

What do you mean by marginalisation?
Did the past governors do anything for their hometown, what did Uduaghan do for his hometown?..

Infact Uduaghan facilitated the construction of Asaba International Airport which is also Delta North.

Bridges and Roads in Asaba were constructed by Uduaghan and Ibori, infact most project was done by non Delta North governors.

You talk about Marginalisation? When the present governor is from Delta North, the past Speaker was from Delta North.

The Second Most populated people after the Urhobos in Delta state are the Delta North,which also has the largest senatorial District.

Delta North have great Names in this present government. Likes of Okowa(governor).
Godwin Emefiele(CBN Governor).
Ibe Kachikwu (Minister for State Petroleum)

What then is Marginalisation when no place in Delta is worth being proud of when you think about its resources?
Re: Corper Almost Attacked In Rivers For Being ‘Less Biafran' by erico2k2(m): 7:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
SenatorM:

What do you mean by marginalisation?
Did the past governors do anything for their hometown, what did Uduaghan do for his hometown?..

Infact Uduaghan facilitated the construction of Asaba International Airport which is also Delta North.

Bridges in Asaba was constructed by Uduaghan and Ibori, infact most project was done by non Delta North governors.

You talk about Marginalisation? When the present governor is from Delta North, the past Speaker was from Delta North.

The Second Most populated people after the Urhobos in Delta state are the Delta North,which also has the largest senatorial District.

Delta North had great Names in this present government. Likes of Okowa(governor).
Godwin Emefiele(CBN Governor).
Ibe Kachikwu (Minister for State Petroleum)

What then is Marginalisation when no place in Delta is worth being proud of when you think about its resources?

I see you stopped at Odu lol that guy nor get heart like Ibori . That Okowa was put there by Ibori . I'm on my fone wen I get home I will reply u proper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Year Experience With My Fellow Yoruba And Igbo Corpers. / A Corper Receives Chieftaincy Title In Zamfara / No JAMB Registration, No Mobilisation For Corps Members — NYSC Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.