Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It (628 Views)

Say This When She Starts Acting Up...and Mean It. / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
pls nairalanders, I don't wanna bore u with my long epistle. I wanna get over this girl once n for all. I've tried quit a lot number of time but I cant cos I love her so much. she's seeing it as a weakness... pls every single advice would b appreciated. even critics. I want to see this post anytime anyday, and get a hardened heart towards her. nairalanders, pls, help me I beg in God's name
Re: How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Just have it at the back of your mind that no one is indispensable. Secondly, you'd be scared of letting go but with time; a better person would walk into your life. That's the mindset you move on with when caught up in such situations.
Re: How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It by johnsmhelia15(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
Guy u can do it just believe in ur self. my ex galfnd took advantage of me cus she knw i can't do wit out her. can u imagine she asking for break up few hour for me to start writing my final year exams i plead wit ha bt she said no, i cant believe that i have gotten over her. she came begging for forgiveness nd asking me to take ha bck bt i said -No- God had delivered me from that bondage so i can't go back to it. believe in ur self some girls ain't jst worth d stress.
Re: How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 13, 2017
johnsmhelia15:
Guy u can do it just believe in ur self. my ex galfnd took advantage of me cus she knw i can't do wit out her. can u imagine she asking for break up few hour for me to start writing my final year exams i plead wit ha bt she said no, i cant believe that i have gotten over her. she came begging for forgiveness nd asking me to take ha bck bt i said -No- God had delivered me from that bondage so i can't go back to it. believe in ur self some girls ain't jst worth d stress.

same thing happened. she's threatening to leave me. someone I've stood by thru everything.
Re: How Do I Quit A Relationship And Mean It by agrovick(m): 10:55am On Aug 13, 2017
Paint a picture of how fugly she looks when she is cuming, that should work

(1) (Reply)

Princess Of Malaysia Marries Dutch Property Developer In Lavish Royal Wedding / Lets Play A Game / You Must Dress Attractive To Boost Our Marriage-facebook User To His Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.