Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? (2339 Views)

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
Xiadnat:

.....but even if with love, one ought to draw line of age gap somewhere albeit "arbitrary".

Otherwise, there is a bit of perversion with love at any cost.

Will you allow your 18 yr old to tangle with a 38, 48, 58, 80 yr old? Or will you go with that gap of age?

No, right?

I don't disagree however the rules we set too many times often becomes limitation that barricades us from true freedom...I'm not good with matters of the heart sha...but who knows...
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
nope...

......try to be open minded, yea?

Your answer says more about you tho...bra.

If your answer is based on past (bad) experience or a thing of pride and ego, watch out.....

The universe will send you a woman older than you whom you will come to love dearly just so you can learn a lesson likely on humility.

Mark my words.
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Xiadnat:

If your answer is based on past (bad) experience or a thing of pride and ego, watch out.....

The universe will send you a woman older than you whom you will come to love dearly just so you can learn a lesson likely on humility.

Mark my words.

Chai @ a woman older than you whom you will come to love dearly...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
supersystemsng:

I don't disagree however the rules we set too many times often becomes limitation that barricades us from true freedom...I'm not good with matters of the heart sha...but who knows...

Ah right. Rules and restriction of freedom. Fair enough.
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
supersystemsng:

Chai @ a woman older than you whom you will come to love dearly...

Hehe.....
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Xiadnat:

Ah right. Rules and restriction of freedom. Fair enough.

Yes cause we can say like we determine things then life pushes one like you said to marry an older woman, what does one do? Abeg woman na woman jare...if the chic is older, hide her age...shikena
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by dingbang(m): 6:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
Xiadnat:

Mark my words.
smiles.. The universe will send me a beautiful lady younger than i am.. And I shall invite you to my wedding.

Mark my words Xiadnat. smiley
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
smiles.. The universe will send me a beautiful lady younger than i am.. And I shall invite you to my wedding.

grin
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by dingbang(m): 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
supersystemsng:

grin
lol she wan use me get luck dey find who go marry am... yeye..
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:

Lol guy, you no dey chill oh...
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by dingbang(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lol guy, you no dey chill oh...
I ready for am..
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
I ready for am..

You're a handsome young man oh..I admire your cute face...find a gilr that's also pretty... grin but leave her alone abeg
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:

.... haha! Of course, but she is your 2nd choice because the object of your highest desire and pleasure is older than you. And so you settle....

Of course, she insults and disrespects you behind your back but who cares, she is younger.

Honestly, your own life. Dont care.

Sod off now, yea? *smiles*

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by dingbang(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
Xiadnat:

.... haha! Of course, but she is your 2nd choice because the object of your highest desire and pleasure is older than you. And so you settle....

Of course, she insults and disrespects you behind your back but who cares, she is younger.

Honestly, your own life. Dont care.

Sod off now, yea? *smiles*

Xiadnat.. What do you want?
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by dingbang(m): 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
supersystemsng:

You're a handsome young man oh..I admire your cute face...find a gilr that's also pretty... grin but leave her alone abeg
lol... Pretty and humble... All the beautiful girls that lack sense. But why is Xiadnat looking for my trouble
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:

....... you talking about me?

Oh no, Actually, i dont do Nigerian men.

I am strictly here for play.

Merci-
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
Xiadnat.. What do you want?

Not you, hector. Not you for sure.

No one here in this forum actually.

Lol
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by dingbang(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Xiadnat:

....... you talking about me?

Oh no, Actually, i dont do Nigerian men.

I am strictly here for play.

Merci-
did I ask you if you do Nigerian men? Who cares what you desire.. If u like marry Chinese man.. How does it affect my bank acount?
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by dingbang(m): 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Xiadnat:

Lol
here you go again... I never asked you if u wanted me Xiadnat.. Its very obvious you are going desperate
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2017
dingbang:
lol... Pretty and humble... All the beautiful girls that lack sense. But why is Xiadnat looking for my trouble

Humility is key... No humility, no relationship...Nice one
Re: Ladies: Why won't you date/marry a younger man? by dingbang(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Xiadnat:

Lol
u were right. These young girls aren't humble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / I Need Your Advice / (zip Download#) Fall Out Boy Mania Full 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.