Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Lagos Subway Proposal - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Subway Proposal (5074 Views)

Proposal For A 20yrs Travel Band. / Delta State Development Masterplan (proposal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by closetpervert(m): 3:39am On May 16, 2007
OBJ flags off $449m rail project in Lagos

President Olusegun Obasanjo on Tuesday in Lagos flagged off the $449million Iddo – Ijoko Light Rail Mass Transit Project being coordinated by the Lagos Mega City Development Authority.

He also granted an approval for the extension of the project to cover Kajola in Ogun State.

While performing the ceremony at the Iddo terminus of the Nigerian Railway Corporation, Obasanjo said that Lagos, being the nation’s economic capital, deserved attention and support from the Federal Government in order to improve on its infrastructures and make life conducive for the residents.

He also said the LMCDA was established by his administration when it realised that the Lagos State government alone could not solve the various problems confronting the former capital of Nigeria.

According to him, Lagos was fast assuming the status of a mega city, and currently faced with the problems of sanitation, bad roads, chaotic traffic situation, among others, adding that the situation required an urgent solution.

The enormity of the problem, he said, necessitated his decision to involve Ogun State in the tripartite project that would address the environmental and infrastructural problems affecting the city.

He said the Federal Government would contribute 45 per cent of the cost of the project while Lagos and Ogun states would contribute 40 and 15 per cent respectively.
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by fromuk(m): 11:24am On May 16, 2007
the new once in progress give it 10 yrs after completion and let me know the state. unless it is not managed by nigerian government.
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by wadomi: 6:10pm On May 17, 2007
fromuk:

the new once in progress give it 10 years after completion and let me know the state. unless it is not managed by nigerian government.

shut up.
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by mellow(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2007
Why ask him to shut up? Is he not entitle to

his opinion? Lets learn to be civil please.
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by fromuk(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2007
wa_do_mi
u just wanna say something abi, make a contribution(critisize of aploud). MumU
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by fromuk(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2007
Mellow

thx for correcting him hope he will turn polite from today
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by wadomi: 6:46pm On May 17, 2007
moda foking goats.
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by candylips(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2007
wa_do_mi:

moda foking goats.

what is wrong with u woman. You id sef is very ridiculous. are u on heat or something . (wa_do_mi -you want someone to come and Bleep you). wetin person no go see for NL sef
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by mellow(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2007
candylips:

what is wrong with u woman. You id sef is very ridiculous. are u on heat or something . (wa_do_mi -you want someone to come and Bleep you). wetin person no go see for Nairaland sef

Methink your mother is regreting the day she concieved you.

Lunatic bstard.
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by mellow(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2007
candylips:

what is wrong with u woman. You id sef is very ridiculous. are u on heat or something . (wa_do_mi -you want someone to come and Bleep you). wetin person no go see for Nairaland sef

The idiot is a he parading as a she
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by candylips(m): 8:47pm On May 21, 2007
mellow:

The idiot is a he parading as a she
na your papa be idiot. Gorrila
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by dblock(m): 5:40am On May 26, 2007
Wa do mi, I thonk your username is inappropriate and you conduct is asweel, but thankyou for teaching me how to say ***** In yoruba.

Can we get back to the topic please
Re: Lagos Subway Proposal by tck2000(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
Christino:
@ Drlawng,
Run b4 crawling ke? this is flying in the night with poor vision grin
Trust me, this won't materialize till 2040!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moving Abroad From Nigeria ? - The Untold Truth / I Live In America, But I'm Not Aje-Butter / How Much Is Transport Fare To Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.