Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) (2310 Views)

Guys Beware Of Women That Swallow Cum / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by SATANeye(m): 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
guys stop fkcking in the dark o.....its not advisable

Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Pls I m not understanding. Xplain
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by theoriginalnons(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
Me too...... biko explain
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
grin
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2017
this one na rará na grin

na töh dey carry torchlight fûçk now oh grin

she no go pass 4ft grin ....See her yellow tight sef
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by gabinogem(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
OP hope all Is well Cuz I no understand ur pix cheesy
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by wtfcoded: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Op, where is the pix when she was twerking?
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
shocked

The OP must be passing a subliminal msg grin

Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by stGabrielo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
Op I told you to stay inside,now you're posting rubbish, ok you'll meet me here

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by purem(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
SATANeye:

Shey d gel na mamiwater ni

Ano undastnd
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by purem(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
stGabrielo:
Op I told you to stay inside,now you're posting rubbish, ok you'll meet me here

Wich 1 b dis afonja woman wey u kom her pic here na
Must b on som kind of ritual coz of daT calabash on her right hand
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by Emperoradrian(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2017
SATANeye:
see wat d Op is talking abt,dis is same gal in d pics

Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by ThatIgboBoy: 1:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
Emperoradrian:

Damn

This is gross
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by vpaymoney(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Yeeeepa! Aye awon okunrin miin ti baje bayi oo. Thank God I don't shuk anyhow. See pellagra
Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by strangest(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2017
full gist

Re: Guys Beware You Need To See This (pics) by Uchesis: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Emperoradrian:
Disgusting....

She be stinking.

(1) (Reply)

An Open short Letter To Explorers on the abominable thread he created / Dorp You Number You Might Get A Date For Val And Location / READ: Why It’s Important To Urinating After Hot Sex? (MUST SEE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.