Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? (746 Views)

How Demanding Is Your Gf / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Dating An Ibo Guy But His Sisters Are Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by tannyfemi: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
My friend is an hurstler,though good looking,matured and looks responsible but he does not have a car.
Since i knew my friend,he never dated a girl that is not demandin,even the one workin also demands.To the extent of recharging their phone for them and pay some bills.
May be my friend is doing something that attracts this attention, Capital NO!!! cos i took my time to study his relationships.
My friend is in his early 30's and his disturbed,
Guys, what do you advice my friend to do
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by simeonval: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2010
when he chikes them he always tell them he will do every thing for them thats y. tell him to change the style of his scoping or he will land into trouble one day
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by afrobaby(f): 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
the truth is dis, ladies will always demand, no matter how small, even if she is earning more than the guy,
I think what the guy should do is, he should always tell the lady(ies) what he can afford, you dont need to pretend as a guy, when u dont have, let her know, as ladies always want to know if the guy will be able to cater for her when they finally get married, a lady would normally think that if a fiance cannot cater for her now that they are dating, will he be able to do that when they are married, just tell ur friend to be naturally, he doesnt need to lie or brag about what he doesnt have, he doesnt need to tell the lady that he earns 250,000 per month when he earns 50,000
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by Ben13: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
All his relationships were built on financial grounds. No supply of money, No relationship!
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster
you friend should change his title because HE IS DEFINITELY NOT A HUSTLER
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by smooooooth: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

lol
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by neily(f): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
He should cut his clothe according to his material.
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
I can not agree more grin

@poster, the women he meet are demanding because of what your friend reveal about himself.
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by walestar01(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2010
Most of the girls for town na I NEVER CHOP, he has to search better because genuine girls are scarce
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by Chykason(m): 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
4 beta 4 wors till moni do 'em part
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by Chykason(m): 6:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hi neily, ur pic makes $€N$€.
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by tannyfemi: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
But why is all these girl doing like that now , i agreed with you that most girls out there are I NEVER CHOP, God will deliver us from them.
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by tannyfemi: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster, the women he meet are demanding because of what your friend reveal about himself.

So , you are telling me my friend should keep hidding himself and tell lies to the girls
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
tannyfemi:

But why is all these girl doing like that now , i agreed with you that most girls out there are I NEVER CHOP, God will deliver us from them.

here is the rundown:
your friend DOESNT have to give anything, he can turn them down and walk away from their lives BUT because he is desperate for the toto, he gives them what they ask in return for some coochie!

nobody is forcing him to give the money and therefore there is only ONE person to be blamed and thats HIM.

to combat this "your friend" can either hang out in different social settings where women dont ask so directly (he will still have to pay some dinner/outings) or  look for wealthy/comfortable women who can buy their own Poo. and wouldnt ask for Poo.

a last resort would be for "your friend" to tell the ladies straight from the get go that he will not pay anything to them (recharge cards, present, donations, school fees etc) so that he doesnt waste his valuable time with gold diggers.
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2010
tannyfemi:

So , you are telling me my friend should keep hidding himself and tell lies to the girls
no he should tell the true that he is a HUSTLER and can not afford all their demands simple!
his head wouldn't get chop off for that. tongue
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by tannyfemi: 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2010
@here is the rundown:
your friend DOESNT have to give anything, he can turn them down and walk away from their lives BUT because he is desperate for the toto, he gives them what they ask in return for some coochie!

nobody is forcing him to give the money and therefore there is only ONE person to be blamed and thats HIM.

to combat this "your friend" can either hang out in different social settings where women dont ask so directly (he will still have to pay some dinner/outings) or  look for wealthy/comfortable women who can buy their own Poo. and wouldnt ask for Poo.

a last resort would be for "your friend" to tell the ladies straight from the get go that he will not pay anything to them (recharge cards, present, donations, school fees etc) so that he doesnt waste his valuable time with gold diggers.

You are absolutely right guy, cos most the I NEVER CHOP girl can waste time !!!
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by tai2(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
Classic case of a man of no control trying to buy his way to love through artificial control only to find himself in the land of Mugu-hood where he will die a lonely death and none will come to mourn him even the women he spent his money on. He is not a hustler but an ATM machine, a local branch of UNICEF buying recharge cards for girls to call their Chairmen. He should seek the path of wisdom before it is too late for him.
Re: All Girls He Ever Dated Are Demanding: Is It Normal? by fifi09(f): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
tai2:

Classic case of a man of no control trying to buy his way to love through artificial control only to find himself in the land of Mugu-hood where he will die a lonely death and none will come to mourn him even the women he spent his money on. He is not a hustler but an ATM machine, a local branch of UNICEF buying recharge cards for girls to call their Chairmen. He should seek the path of wisdom before it is too late for him.

ROTFL, keep them coming, tai2, you're too funny!

(1) (Reply)

I Get Bored With Ladies After The Chase: / I Just Need Finishing Touches Line / Why Is It That I Always Fall In Lust And Not In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.