Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (31570 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by JadeWilliam(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2013
I remember dating a guy named Tony when I was in sch (he wasn't a student though). He was vry stingy&demanding.'Help me cook with ur money,I'l refund u later (did it once&he neva refunded me so I neva acted a fool again);I rememba him even askin me 2send him recharge card if I truly loved him (seriously) but he wil neva do anythng 4u even 2recharge ur phone.The one dat made me dump his sorry a** was his tantrum.I remember a day he was angry ova nothing&he smashed my new nokia E63.U knw how expensive that phone was wen it cam out newly&i had 2save a lot of money 2get dat phone as a student then&he refused 2replace it.I seized his laptop&starcom browser til he replaced my phone.
Share ur worst r/shp experience

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by vallycan: 6:01pm On May 23, 2013
Ma ex was a demandant....lolz dat extort money from me as if i am a minter,a s*x machine,a bossy woman dat want to tak control of ma businez an finanz an above all she was naggin an a abject jealousy person,dat kip givin orders an makin a commandin demands any time she want,tanx God she gone as i nw enjoy a sweet new bachelor life:grin

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 23, 2013
There was a girl back then in school, i practically did everything to keep her happy; from visiting and staying with her in the hospital to helping with assignments, but it seemed she just didn't appreciate it all, She was very temperamental and secretive, and the funny part was that it was the first time in my life i was genuinely concerned for a third party's problem above mine, her friend didn't like me so when we were alone she was perfect but when if any of her friends were around, it'd be like she would distance herself from me. I decided to call it quits after graduation and focus on life, funny part was all her friends abandoned her (girls as usual) because she had a lot of issues, (job,housing). I still helped out as a friend, i think she regrets it cuz she made mention of it while crying and asking me to forgive her for the way she was. but it was by far the worst dating experience ever, because of that I don't go too far for people these days.

25 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by rinora(f): 11:28am On May 24, 2013
my ex was the worse pretender,ever that i have dated in my life.He always acted like the cool and nice guy,that would not hurt a fly,and that made me fall easily in love with him,even though he told me some stories of his past and unpleasant things,he had done,he told me he is a changed man,and dos things were past,i believed him and gave him my heart,until i found out that my ex was having an affair with his uncle's girlfriend,an older woman,who happens to be like a big aunt to me,i was shocked to my marrow,cos i never believed,he had a strong heart,to do such a thing,that experience,to me is the worst,have ever experienced,in a relationship

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Rooneyboy(m): 12:27am On May 25, 2013
The word LOVE isn't for everybody and certainly not for Nigerians.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by albridge(m): 12:58am On May 25, 2013
Fortunately for me I only dated nice girls.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Mynd44: 1:03am On May 25, 2013
Unfortunately, our exes are evil and we are good.

59 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Flashaldrin(m): 1:03am On May 25, 2013
reading and gathering evidence. . . embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Flashaldrin(m): 1:05am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Unfortunately, our exes are evil and we are good.
boy, waddup?? How's the face surgery coming?? embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Mynd44: 1:07am On May 25, 2013
Flashaldrin:
boy, waddup?? How's the face surgery coming?? embarassed
Right after your brain transplant

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 1:20am On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Unfortunately, our exes are evil and we are good.
well I was good(gullible), but now even the current relationship, i keep it in mind that it could end anytime, better prepared than to be shocked again at this age.

8 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Princessmel(f): 1:21am On May 25, 2013
Yawn.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Flashaldrin(m): 1:31am On May 25, 2013
pc guru:
well I was good(gullible), but now even the current relationship, i keep it in mind that it could end anytime, better prepared than to be shocked again at this age.
what age?? undecided undecided
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 1:48am On May 25, 2013
Flashaldrin:
at what stage?? undecided undecided
Corrected
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Penssuwa(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2013
My future ex-gf is too possessive, dmanding & hardly says "I luv u".

7 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Mynd44: 11:04am On May 25, 2013
someone is about to be dumped

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 25, 2013
The saying goes "An action brings about an equal reaction",So what where you doing that made Ɣ☺ΰя ex bring out the worst behaviour? gringringrin cos I for one have never experienced such.My ex' have been so nice τ̲̅ȍ me all the way.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 25, 2013
I regrets dating my ex,that guy na sex maniac. No one teach me before I jilted him because if the affairs were to be going on,they might eventually post my obituary......deji is a BAD guy

3 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 25, 2013
nony30: The saying goes "An action brings about an equal reaction",So what where you doing that made Ɣ☺ΰя ex bring out the worst behaviour? gringringrin
Going by this, the exes must also have done something for them to have done something for the exes to have done something.

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by boron10(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2013
The thread was becoming interesting until Mynd and his colleagues ruined it with their moronic comments. Whew

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by austinemar: 1:50pm On May 25, 2013
jus dey look all diz gurls coments... Most of una too loose dats y we dey xchange una like wrapper grin. Make una dey say "no" sometyms na, haba!

4 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by mascot87(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2013
smothly: I regrets dating my ex,that guy na sex maniac. No one teach me before I jilted him because if the affairs were to be going on,they might eventually post my obituary......deji is a BAD guy
So i be bad guy now?when u dey scream YES YES YES!!!! that time i be wetin?Anyway honey,i am willing to take you back,i am still my usual self and i want you to come and continue sayiny YES YES YES kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Monicasque(f): 1:52pm On May 25, 2013
any one who is an ex is the worst but anyone who is the present is the best but he will also be the worst once he is an ex

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Sirgen05(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2013
Flashaldrin]reading and gathering evidence. . . :[i]Flashaldrin]reading and gathering evidence. . . You better read and gather evidence in O and G! Lolz.
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Ifecoded(m): 1:55pm On May 25, 2013
thank God i dnt love. I neva av a date anyway buh free Bleep wifi.More comments pls!

2 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Sogo10: 1:57pm On May 25, 2013
I dont think i have ever have a worst experience.i do things for love.most of my ex gf knows.if i feel that am not comfortable with u,i just leave.but i have experience good relationships in the past.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by duro: 1:58pm On May 25, 2013
smothly: I regrets dating my ex,that guy na sex maniac. No one teach me before I jilted him because if the affairs were to be going on,they might eventually post my obituary......Deji is a BAD guy
@ Smoothly, u mean say the mileage of ur p**sy don go far as per Deji's use. Anyway I don't think i want to have someone like you for a wife because Deji don finish u walahi

5 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 25, 2013
I have dated a girl whose temper is worse than a wild animal. she flares up. at the slight provocation, I dumped her when she held my clothes publicly in front of my office.I had to beg her before she left me that day.

8 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Ifecoded(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2013
smothly: I regrets dating my ex,that guy na sex maniac. No one teach me before I jilted him because if the affairs were to be going on,they might eventually post my obituary......deji is a BAD guy
u cnt expect him to do it smothly all d tym, i guess dats y u called him a bad guy and i knw sum gels here on #land wil wish to meet mr. Deji cos they love it raw grin
u cnt expect him to do it smothly all d tym, i guess dats y u called him a bad guy and i knw sum gels here on #land wil wish to meet mr. Deji cos they love it raw
Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Kslib(m): 2:02pm On May 25, 2013
Rooneyboy: The word LOVE isn't for everybody and certainly not for Nigerians.

Pls speak for yourself and family members ok...

7 Likes

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by goldfish80(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2013
Testimony Time grin grin
Sister I thank God for your life O.. Praise the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 25, 2013
there's nothing to say about her.

sometimes I wonder wetin I even see for her body in the first place.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke. / So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.