Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Theory Of 50 Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Theory Of 50 Prostitutes (629 Views)

Prostitutes Detain Customers Over Unpaid Bills In Delta / Reasons Why You Shouldn't Patronize Prostitutes/Sex Worker / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Theory Of 50 Prostitutes by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
Hey, I saw a thread here sometime ago which a guy opened to say that he slept with 50 prostitutes before he learnt how to satisfy his wife in bed. I ignored the thread and continued my walk through other threads. Some days later I came back to NL, and I came across another thread which asked, "Can you marry a virgin man?" I read some few responses and was about moving out when my mind quickly went back to the other thread opened by the guy who slept with 50 prostitutes. I realized that these two threads are somehow related, and the thread of the 50 prostitutes was an advanced form of the second one asking, can you marry a virgin man?
Now, my opinion about the virgin man thread was, everyman whether experienced or otherwise is inexperienced with a girl at first encounter cos people react differently. What worked with a girls body wouldnt necessarily work with another girl's body. In every first encounter, an experienced man still has to start from the scratch like a virgin to learn exactly the way the girl's body responds. Using the tactics of a previous girl on the present girl may not work.  
Going back to the 50 prostitutes thread, I think the thread sums it all up. A man can sleep with 5 different women and still wouldn't satisfy you cos your body is a different one that needs a different approach. But the capability of a man who slept with 50 prostitutes is really awesome, which means he can easily decode almost every girl in bed. Am not asking guys to go and sleep with 50 prostitutes, but am telling those ladies that if they really wanna go wild in bed, they should go and search for men who have slept with 50 prostitutes rather than searching for an experienced man. Theres a difference between a man who slept with 50 ladies and a man who experienced intimacy with 2 ladies.

Goodluck in your search babes.
Re: Theory Of 50 Prostitutes by 190: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=19pt]^^

clap for urself

we don hear u~[/size]

(1) (Reply)

10 Crucial And Surprising Steps To Build Trust In A Relationship / Need A Girl / Colours & Romanticism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.