Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend (1614 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by holyboii: 11:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
A counter thread to

https://www.nairaland.com/3979068/why-it-hard-find-caring/1

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving girlfriend Nowadays?

what can they support with?

I actually don't need any girl advice or prayers I can advice and pray for myself adequately

lalasticlala
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2017
There are lots of them, but you just don't see them all around town.
Some may not look as uptown as you want. They might have the girl-next-door look. They may not be overly interested in social media.

Slaykings don't like these ones. They can't show them off to their friends and use them as display picture. They don't look like they walked straight outta a fashion magazine. So, they go for the so-called 'slayqueens', then turn around to complain.

Even when these girls show them love and all that, they have been tainted by so much bad experiences, they can't appreciate good loving.

Good men know where and how to find good women.
Good men know good women when they eventually find them.

I wonder why guys have to specify their definition of support, if a man supports me with words and prayers, I would genuinely appreciate it. Maybe I am weird...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Khallyella(f): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2017
The poster above me typed it all. kiss

When I was uglier than I currently am, a nigga told me he can't roll with me cause I looked shabby angry And got pimples all over my face, pfft..

He fvcking said it to my face! Bett issoryt, God's got me kiss

So, to your question... They're not hard to find, y'all just ignore em same way girls ignore good guys.
Don't start wondering why I typed THEY'RE and not WE'RE cheesy, stuck in my own little world and not ready to be found kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Some may not look as uptown as you want. They might have the girl-next-door look. They may not be overly interested in social media.

Slaykings don't like these ones. They can't show them off to their friends and use them as display picture. They don't look like they walked straight outta a fashion magazine. So, they go for the so-called 'slayqueens', then turn around to complain.

Even when these girls show them love and all that, they have been tainted by so much bad experiences, they can't appreciate good loving.

I wonder why guys have to specify their definition of support, if a man supports me with words and prayers, I would genuinely appreciate it. Maybe I am weird...

God bless you jare.

Men dont appreciate good women.

Especially if she is plain Jane. At the end, na to show her pepper.. Later the men will still come online wailing. cheesy

Na Baba God sure pass o!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by lightoftruth: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2017
holyboii:
A counter thread to

https://www.nairaland.com/3979068/why-it-hard-find-caring/1

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving girlfriend Nowadays?

what can they support with?

I actually don't need any girl advice or prayers I can advice and pray for myself adequately

Because na only runs girl and poverty stricken girls with low IQ full everywhere... Money is the only language dey understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Draei: 12:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Counter Reply: Cuz you've been a fućkboy when
you ought to have been serious with one...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2017
alexialin:

God bless you jare.
Men dont appreciate good women.
Especially if she is plain Jane. At the end, na to show her pepper.. Later the men will still come online wailing. cheesy
Na Baba God sure pass o!

LOL!
The mature, responsible ones do appreciate good women. The ones that show her pepper, may be marred by so much bad experiences. That's why we should learn to separate the past from present and avoid stereotypes.

True @ plain Jane.
Some of them want her to look like a model, fukc good, clean good, earn good, speak good...everything good. Some of these kind of ladies have good men by their sides. The ones that don't, would expect same or more from a man.

But some of our Naija brothers don't like to hear a lady has taste, she just has to accept anything that has big prick.

My only pity is for the unlucky ones among them, those ones that give a lot and get little or nothing in return. I pray they are more discerning in future. The rest can go w*nk with aboniki or hook up with their kinda woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Rucheen(m): 1:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Fu¢k
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 14, 2017
Because their mission was NEVER to b supportive and caring but to chop and clean mouth.. then dump u for another maga

A caring, supportive and loving girlfriend is so rare and if measures are not taken immediately they might go extinct in yrs to come

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 14, 2017
Khallyella:

When I was uglier than I currently am, a nigga told me he can't roll with me cause I looked shabby angry And got pimples all over my face, pfft..

So, to your question... They're not hard to find, y'all just ignore em same way girls ignore good guys.
Don't start wondering why I typed THEY'RE and not WE'RE cheesy, stuck in my own little world and not ready to be found kiss

And probably you bleached your pimples infested face with cheap bleaching cream? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Khallyella(f): 2:12am On Aug 14, 2017
OfficialDad:

And probably you bleached your pimples infested face with cheap bleaching cream? undecided

Cyber bullying affects real life, be kind, Always. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 14, 2017
I do believe were so many here but NO!
Men always overlooked us.. angry

Men prefer to date or hookup with HOES with big tittiez & big butt too..

I do believe, "YOU DONT ATTRACT WHAT YOU WANT..YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE.."

Ladies with these qualities (caring / supportive/ lovely) are not rare, were juz right here for the right man who will appreciate us tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by VargasVee(m): 2:32am On Aug 14, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 14, 2017
Khallyella:

Cyber bullying affects real life, be kind, Always. smiley

You mean what i typed really pained you? shocked
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by odinga1of: 5:28am On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

2 Glass of ADONKO BITTERS for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you nailed it.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL!
The mature, responsible ones do appreciate good women. The ones that show her pepper, may be marred by so much bad experiences. That's why we should learn to separate the past from present and avoid stereotypes.

True @ plain Jane.
Some of them want her to look like a model, fukc good, clean good, earn good, speak good...everything good. Some of these kind of ladies have good men by their sides. The ones that don't, would expect same or more from a man.

But some of our Naija brothers don't like to hear a lady has taste, she just has to accept anything that has big prick.

My only pity is for the unlucky ones among them, those ones that give a lot and get little or nothing in return. I pray they are more discerning in future. The rest can go w*nk with aboniki or hook up with their kinda woman.

Abi? cheesy

Am telling you!

You are so right! cheesy

My dear, i had to cut from guys like that, and choose a mature responsible guy that knows the worth of a good woman.

As men look and search for good wife material?
So also do women like some of us, scrutinize and go for a husband material irrespective of his dicck size!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by RichieDaVinci01(m): 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Again? angry angry
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Rukkydelta(f): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
I have come to realise that most guys prefer girls that are arrogant,not caring,gold diggers and so on
They don't just appreciate a good girl, if they see one they treat her like trash
Indeed most Nigeria men like slay queens than virtuous women
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mouth sealed.
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
There are lots of them but you guys don't appreciate them, imagine a lady that is caring and supporting but her guy doesn't appreciate, she will stop being caring.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I have come to realise that most guys prefer girls that are arrogant,not caring,gold diggers and so on
They don't just appreciate a good girl, if they see one they treat her like trash
Indeed most Nigeria men like slay queens than virtuous women
Its true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

You are on point,also most of these guys are not matured enough to handle a good woman,they themselves are confused and do not really know what they want,talking from experience
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by kellycute(m): 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Khallyella:

reversed psychology!!
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Allwility: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2017

It ain't difficult bruh. There's always that girl who truly wanna show her man some real love.

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by holyboii: 4:03am On Aug 15, 2017
you people above are just saying some guys don like virtuous Lady.I want to ask are you virtuous??

have u ever been loyal?

Honesty Nigerian women are write off look at them.

Even Linda Ikeji (Seun wife) said poverty has killed the conscience of 87% of una ..

What is the name of that actress oo ebube nwagbo or something who said an average Nigerian school or fresh out from school are part time whores..

make una day deceive una selves

Go and goggle cheapest women in the world.

Nigeria is 2nd.you guys are plain cheap SIMPLE!!!

Cc lalasticlala front page na

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by biz2get(m): 4:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Nigerian Ladies and Caring . undecided

Movies Download
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I do believe were so many here but NO!
Men always overlooked us.. angry

Men prefer to date or hookup with HOES with big tittiez & big butt too..

I do believe, "YOU DONT ATTRACT WHAT YOU WANT..YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE.."

Ladies with these qualities (caring / supportive/ lovely) are not rare, were juz right here for the right man who will appreciate us tongue
but u didn't reply my qoute then,am here for u na,i want u
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by ubunja(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
the most hilarious responses ever.
look at all these over 25 unmarried damaged goods with kids and a body count that compares to a pr0stitute all claiming to be good next door type innocent gal.
im laughing so much im peeing my pants grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by brownhawk: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
Khallyella:

shabby?
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Desiree47(f): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2017
when you find the lady with all this qualities.sometimes guys take them for granted.. thinking the lady is just too desperate.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Why Is It Hard To Find A Caring,supportive And Lovely Girlfriend by Krystalzkris(f): 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2017
Because y'all mistreat them when you find them. So, they are in hiding.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Sekxy I Wish U D Best / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara Shows Off Hot Nigerian Doc she Is Crushing On / Should I Continue Dating Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.