Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? (676 Views)

Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by Jcob(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2010
We've been together for 2 months, unfortunately she came back from church on sunday and said it's all over. I really love her but she's wants to be alone. What should i do ?
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by neily(f): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2010
Take heart! Its all good.
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 15, 2010
Go and do something annoying to her to make her slap you. The slap will make you hate her and forget her. Its the drug.
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by maximized(m): 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2010
@Poster

X her.
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
move on that is what most people do or dwell over her the weak hearted do.
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by meggieblac: 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
eina:

Go and do something annoying to her to make her slap you. The slap will make you hate her and forget her. Its the drug.
grin grin grin
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by 190: 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2010
[size=27pt]JCOB HAS BEEN HEART BROKEN

LAUGH WAN KILL ME

YEEEEEEEEE---MAMA AAAAAAAAAAAA[/size]
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by Jcob(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
^, its funny o.
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by Jcob(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
^, its not funny o.
Re: Urgent : How Do I Stop Thinking About Her ? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2010
what was/were her reason/reasons?

(1) (Reply)

My Boifriend Left Me After I Injured Myself Sobs / Comment Pls / Oh men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.