Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

My Experience With HIV Testing Today. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With HIV Testing Today. (61585 Views)

‘despite 9M Pregnant Nigerian Women, Only 2.4M Gets HIV Testing’ / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / HIV Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by GreatEvilBeast(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
v
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by sakalisis(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by dayleke: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why all these topics for front page sef?
Abi today na "STD Awareness Day" ni?
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by GloriaNinja(f): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
ABSTAINING FROM SEXUAL IMMORALITY IS THE BEST

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by gnykelly(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
that is why i've made the choice not to have sex till marriage. i'm done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Chine12(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
same thing happened to me last 2weeks ...the doctor took like 30minutes counselling me...all my friends outside was now thinking d oda way round...that day I made a promise to God dat I will join priesthood ...finally the result came out I was shouting as if I won jackpot....Take the courage and go get urself tested....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by ngwaba(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
So you mean you were having unprotected sex with your girlfriend all along and that's why you went for HIV test? Good for you the result is negative. Let's hope that konjinus will allow you rest.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by lycan2: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
madam experience
queenfav:
Hahahaha.. Your decision is like new year's resolution,won't last. We have all been there,it's what i call pre and post HIV test repentance!
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Sleyanya1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
sad

Op, Thank God for you oo. Shey you knew you shouldn't have been straffing such a girl especially when you suspect she's cheating on you.

I won't even advice anyone to continue having sex with a cheating spouse you don't trust at all. It's dangerous.

Knowing your status is a very relieving experience especially when it's your desired result.

Abstaining is easier when you're a V , for those in my shoes stay faithful and use a CD, while hoping your partner does same
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Jabioro: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
I can only see you with unfilled vow flying upadan!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by EugeneGee4(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Abstinence till marriage is the best.......TEAM CELEBACY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by japhethGold: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR BROTHER. GOD WILL GIVE YOU THE GRACE. I MADE THIS COVENANT AND I KEPT IT TO MY GOD. TODAY, I AM HAPPILY MARRIED AND GOD IS HONORING ME ALL ROUND. KEEP TO IT AND GOD HIMSELF WILL HONOR YOU.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by czarina(f): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koval12:
am telling you. I can't subject myself to such tension again. Never...
congrats..good decision and sincerely hope you keep it

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by queenfav(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
lycan2:
madam experience
yes, better than coming to form saint, to impress anyone. I am not looking for husband on nairaland so i would I say it as it is!
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by SmellingAnus(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:
Don't forget to go back in 3months for final confirmation wink

I hope konji will allow you stick to your promise tongue
Lol... Like the popular saying... " conji na bastard" tongue
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Nedfed(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Staying off from pre-marital sex??
The exact look when you know Op is lying.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Basilona(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
Your gf was cheating on you beforehand. And you still continue to plunge her. And then God's faithful indeed.
Continue what you doing. And you'll get the positive news you've been looking for

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by successincentiv(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
Learn Your Lesson

Stick to your covenant.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by holluphemydavid(m): 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:

Hahahahah no make d guy faint ooooo
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by sukkot: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:

dayum gurl ? over 1200 likes on ya profile ? the boys must love ya ice cream shake
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by chloride6: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
OP why you come dey lie for yourself grin

Enjoy the euphoria while it lasts, but lemme not decieve you, the fact that you are a flesh man not a condom man means you like sex like kilode.

Just practice safe sex, whenever you are ready to re-enter the game.

All this abstain until marriage, if your wife carry HIV come meet you inside your house, how you go take know?

The only way to avoid STD is abstinence before and after marriage. grin

If you quote me eh. angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by joepentwo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by DaBillionnaire: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:

savage you are

No chill you have

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Marvel1206: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
DeepSight:

For a man, this is a fooolish commitment.
Smh, so how is it a foolish commitment? Is lack of self control, discipline and indecency wise?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by sukkot: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:
The brain understands this your sermon perfectly but those idiots in between the legs will never do because when attacked by Kongi. Konjism is a Momentarily Brain Immune Deficiency Syndrome, it renders the brain momentarily incapable of controlling the desire of the genitals!
nigga please keep quiet. are you a slave to your member ? beat yo meat and get it over with. you dont need to be with a woman if you dont want to. i hate weak men. ewwwwww

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by drealtruth(m): 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:
The brain understands this your sermon perfectly but those idiots in between the legs will never do because when attacked by Kongi. Konjism is a Momentarily Brain Immune Deficiency Syndrome, it renders the brain momentarily incapable of controlling the desire of the genitals!
looooool, I don Laugh tire to this ... grin
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by DaBillionnaire: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Sleyanya1:
sad

Op, Thank God for you oo. Shey you knew you shouldn't have been straffing such a girl especially when you suspect she's cheating on it.

I won't even advice anyone to continue having sex with a cheating spouse you don't trust at all. It's dangerous.

Knowing your status is a very relieving experience especially when it's your desired result.

Abstaining is easier when you're a V , for those in my shoes stay faithful and use a CD, while hoping your partner does same

tiri gbosa for you

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by lonelydora: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by ekevwe(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
get condom nor. Nawa for you ooo. konjism can cause to imbalance in your membrane system.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by SirLakes: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:

grin
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by claremont(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koval12:
It's been a torturous three months. After having sex with my Girlfriend, I started doubting her fidelity to me. She has cheated on me beforehand and I suspected she was still cheating on me based on the proves and information at my disposal.

Within the same period, I started feeling weak and consumed in thoughts. So I finally made up my mind to go and check my status. As early as 8 am this morning, I was already at the HIV counselling and testing unit of Lagos state general Hospital. As usual the lady there sat me down and started counselling me. It was the longest 30mins of my life. After which my result came out negative..

God's faithful indeed. I was so excited and reached my pocket and gave the lady 1000. I quickly zoomed out of the the hospital and proceeded to a nearby lab which also confirmed my negative status.

Good decision to undergo the test. There are a lot of Nigerians carrying and spreading the virus without knowing, especially the so-called 'slay queens'. They look pretty on the outside, but disease-riddled internally.

I did my test a few months ago and performed 2 further repeat tests months afterwards to validate the negative result. It's also very important for anyone to know the status of his/her partner, people need to force their partners to undergo the test. The sweetness of a few minutes is not worth a lifetime of ill-health.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by lycan2: 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2017
i didnt say your are looking for husband ohhhhh wink wink wink grin grin
queenfav:
yes, better than coming to form saint, to impress anyone. I am not looking for husband on nairaland so i would I say it as it is!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.