Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

My Experience With HIV Testing Today. - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With HIV Testing Today. (61583 Views)

‘despite 9M Pregnant Nigerian Women, Only 2.4M Gets HIV Testing’ / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / HIV Testing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Edipee(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kraspo:
I remember back in 2015 in Kano state. I met an Akwa Ibom girl in the office where I was working while I was waiting for NYSC. She was a co-worker and along the line we started having casual sex even when I knew she was having a bohfriend. For some unknown reasons, this girl hated condoms and each time I brought it out she would frown and complain that I am indirectly calling her a slut. But one way or the other, I will still find my way and enter the place with my condom.

One fateful evening we were together on the bed and about to have sex, I checked my drawer and realised there was no condom. Gosh! I was already having a strong erection, she noticed there was no condom and she immediately started caressing my groin and put it in her mouth. She begged me to make love to her like that. That she wanted to feel the real me. I couldn't hold my groin that was already craving an orgasm. I fell for it and indeed the sex was mind-blowing.

Fast forward to 3 weeks later, I started noticing changes in my body. I was losing appetite and weight. My groin started iching me somehow and I was having bowel issues. Gosh! I was terrified. I googled symptoms of HIV and funny enough it appeared that some of the symptoms were already manifesting.

The next day, I went for ARV screening and thankfully the test was negative. I ended the affair immediately and promised God never to have sex again till marriage. I had been celibate ever since 2015 not until last month when I met one beautiful girl in Asaba. God forgive me!
lol. Funny

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Sogapee(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kraspo:
I remember back in 2015 in Kano state. I met an Akwa Ibom girl in the office where I was working while I was waiting for NYSC. She was a co-worker and along the line we started having casual sex even when I knew she was having a bohfriend. For some unknown reasons, this girl hated condoms and each time I brought it out she would frown and complain that I am indirectly calling her a slut. But one way or the other, I will still find my way and enter the place with my condom.

One fateful evening we were together on the bed and about to have sex, I checked my drawer and realised there was no condom. Gosh! I was already having a strong erection, she noticed there was no condom and she immediately started caressing my groin and put it in her mouth. She begged me to make love to her like that. That she wanted to feel the real me. I couldn't hold my groin that was already craving an orgasm. I fell for it and indeed the sex was mind-blowing.

It is better you follow laid down principles if you want to abstain from premarital sex than just empty resolutions.
You have hormones in your body and your eyes are intact as a man.
Set laid down rules for yourself and you will be able to abstain.
Fast forward to 3 weeks later, I started noticing changes in my body. I was losing appetite and weight. My groin started iching me somehow and I was having bowel issues. Gosh! I was terrified. I googled symptoms of HIV and funny enough it appeared that some of the symptoms were already manifesting.

The next day, I went for ARV screening and thankfully the test was negative. I ended the affair immediately and promised God never to have sex again till marriage. I had been celibate ever since 2015 not until last month when I met one beautiful girl in Asaba. God forgive me!
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Lexusgs430: 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:
no no he mustn't knw of the meetings. So I will go when he is snoring.

You must love a snoring man......
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by supereagle(m): 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:
Don't forget to go back in 3months for final confirmation wink

I hope konji will allow you stick to your promise tongue
You spoke what have in my mind.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by supereagle(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
DateMynd44:
bro hiv can't be transmitted via oral. Don't argue with me cos I'm a medical doctor

You can use dental dam to prevent it.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Adedayo97(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:
The brain understands this your sermon perfectly but those idiots in between the legs will never do when attacked by Konji. Konjism is a Momentarily Brain Immune Deficiency Syndrome, it renders the brain momentarily incapable of controlling the desire of the genitals!
we called it extended part of the body
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by habsydiamond(m): 11:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Nwodosis:

In fact no grammar can even perfectly explain konjism my brother, it is better understood when it is experience.
lolzzz
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by burakado17: 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Koval12:
It's been a torturous three months. After having sex with my Girlfriend, I started doubting her fidelity to me. She has cheated on me beforehand and I suspected she was still cheating on me based on the proves and information at my disposal.

Within the same period, I started feeling weak and consumed in thoughts. So I finally made up my mind to go and check my status. As early as 8 am this morning, I was already at the HIV counselling and testing unit of Lagos state general Hospital. As usual the lady there sat me down and started counselling me. It was the longest 30mins of my life. After which my result came out negative..

God's faithful indeed. I was so excited and reached my pocket and gave the lady 1000. I quickly zoomed out of the the hospital and proceeded to a nearby lab which also confirmed my negative status.

I have already made a commitment never to have sex again till I am married. It's a covenant between me and my God. I enjoin you all to summon up courage and get tested today. If positive, enroll for ARV therapy as early treatment prolongs patients life expectancy. If negative, please stay off pre marital sex or remain faithful to your partner. I wish you the best as you summon up courage to get tested today.
do you think na one day sickness be aids. Oni yeye.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by burakado17: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
sinaj:

He thinks say na only one day sickness be aids. Let him go on doing the HIV test every year before he knows he is negative. Oni yeye

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by ezra1990: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Kraspo:

Its not ur fault bro.....its dat ur bastard in between ur legs

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by themodernman: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2017
sinaj:

You think everyone's genital itches for it like yours.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by charlesucheh(m): 1:50am On Aug 15, 2017
good for your immune system
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by DateMynd44(m): 4:04am On Aug 15, 2017
chiefojiji:
. I reject that for myself, I never wished you bad, but if you wish me that, the measure you used to measure for me shall be used to measure for you.
back to sender my friend go and test yourself.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by chukxie(m): 4:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
The brain understands this your sermon perfectly but those idiots in between the legs will never do when attacked by Konji. Konjism is a Momentarily Brain Immune Deficiency Syndrome, it renders the brain momentarily incapable of controlling the desire of the genitals!

grin grin grin grin grin Dude, you made my day. See me dey laugh out loud like say I hug craze grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by DateMynd44(m): 4:07am On Aug 15, 2017
themodernman:

You think everyone's genital itches for it like yours.
oga too much savagery for that small girl.. Why your life dey like this?
Baba fear God nau.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 5:22am On Aug 15, 2017
burakado17:
He thinks say na only one day sickness be aids. Let him go on doing the HIV test every year before he knows he is negative. Oni yeye
I sure know and I have been counselled. Would you have been happier it the result had come out positive? humans
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Koval12:
It's been a torturous three months. After having sex with my Girlfriend, I started doubting her fidelity to me. She has cheated on me beforehand and I suspected she was still cheating on me based on the proves and information at my disposal.

Within the same period, I started feeling weak and consumed in thoughts. So I finally made up my mind to go and check my status. As early as 8 am this morning, I was already at the HIV counselling and testing unit of Lagos state general Hospital. As usual the lady there sat me down and started counselling me. It was the longest 30mins of my life. After which my result came out negative..

God's faithful indeed. I was so excited and reached my pocket and gave the lady 1000. I quickly zoomed out of the the hospital and proceeded to a nearby lab which also confirmed my negative status.

I have already made a commitment never to have sex again till I am married. It's a covenant between me and my God. I enjoin you all to summon up courage and get tested today. If positive, enroll for ARV therapy as early treatment prolongs patients life expectancy. If negative, please stay off pre marital sex or remain faithful to your partner. I wish you the best as you summon up courage to get tested today.

HIV is a scam.

HIV is just like over 3000 retro viruses on earth, All are harmless n all have never ever been successfully transferred from one person to another.

The HIV control drugs is what destroys the immune system n causes AIDS.

Stop going for HIV test, u will soon put ursef in trouble.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
myqel:
Lol, I know how you feel bro as I had the same experience some years back...thank God my HIV test result was negative, that alone changed my mind on sex....now I'm in a platonic relationship cos I can't let any 5mins enjoyment ruin my future...thank you all for reading my testimony wink cheesy grin

ur an asexual.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by keypha1: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Guy many men has done it and tested nagative, and they vow as you vow but later they start again, even so call wife does not gutantee you safty but ask the grace of God to help you. quote author=Koval12 post=59460685]It's been a torturous three months. After having sex with my Girlfriend, I started doubting her fidelity to me. She has cheated on me beforehand and I suspected she was still cheating on me based on the proves and information at my disposal.

I have already made a commitment never to have sex again till I am married. It's a covenant between me and my God. I enjoin you all to summon up courage and get tested today. If positive, enroll for ARV therapy as early treatment prolongs patients life expectancy. If negative, please stay off pre marital sex or remain faithful to your partner. I wish you the best as you summon up courage to get tested today. [/quote]
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by chiefojiji(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2017
DateMynd44:
back to sender my friend go and test yourself.
What are you sending back? Chio!
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by themodernman: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2017
DateMynd44:
oga too much savagery for that small girl.. Why your life dey like this?
Baba fear God nau.

No mind me jarey, just detest the so much premium ladies place on sex. Like it's an effective weapon that works on erryone.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by sinaj(f): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You must love a snoring man......
no jore! I didn't mean that literally!

U sef ehn sad

I meant deep asleep.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2017
sinaj:
no jore! I didn't mean that literally!

U sef ehn sad

I meant deep asleep.

Are you drunk or confused?
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by DateMynd44(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
themodernman:

No mind me jarey, just detest the so much premium ladies place on sex. Like it's an effective weapon that works on erryone.
and that's the only thing they can contribute to a man's life.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Eluwilussit(m): 3:20am On Aug 16, 2017
sinaj:

What about 5 v 1? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
sinaj:

I have gone back for another test today with my cheating ex. Our results came out negative.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by sinaj(f): 12:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Koval12:
I have gone back for another test today with my cheating ex. Our results came out negative.
Congrats bro smiley
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by rumenase(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
last time I tested HIV was 2014 o I think I need to go and test again
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Koval12(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
rumenase:
last time I tested HIV was 2014 o I think I need to go and test again
especially if you have been sexually active. It's necessary
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by rumenase(m): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Koval12:
especially if you have been sexually active. It's necessary

I have been o my brother

1 Like

Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by Sweetwater2017: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Young man did you ask the lab technician what testing algorithm they used?. According to World Health Organization Nigeria is one of the countries that do not adhere to recommended national assay. Verify what test used and find out what HIV GROUPS AND SUB-TYPES this testing assay is configured to find in your blood. There are Groups M major, Group O , Group N and possible Group P. Group M which is the predominant with Sub types of A-D,F,G,H,I J K. Be mindful that Groups O and N are endemic in West African both imported from Cameroon.
So try to find out if your test can screen for these groups and subgroups to be sure of your negative result.
Let us know what you find.
Re: My Experience With HIV Testing Today. by shege45: 3:18am On Oct 07, 2017
Sweetwater2017:
Young man did you ask the lab technician what testing algorithm they used?. According to World Health Organization Nigeria is one of the countries that do not adhere to recommended national assay. Verify what test used and find out what HIV GROUPS AND SUB-TYPES this testing assay is configured to find in your blood. There are Groups M major, Group O , Group N and possible Group P. Group M which is the predominant with Sub types of A-D,F,G,H,I J K. Be mindful that Groups O and N are endemic in West African both imported from Cameroon.
So try to find out if your test can screen for these groups and subgroups to be sure of your negative result.
Let us know what you find.
una go say mke pesin try knw him status,d pesin go try go cum finf out say na negative. una go still say mke him go knw d type of hiv test him do again. Abeg wetin una want?shey una jst wan hear say pesin get hiv? abi no b d same test others dey take knw thier positive status na him others dey take knw thier negative status?u guys jst cnt b satisfied. assuming ds guy no gree go una go say hm dey fear.nw he has gone una say mke him knw d type of hiv e dey free from. OP abeg leave ds guys.ur free

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.