Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? (1309 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by MRAKBEE(m): 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Where do the good girls go to hide away?
Why is it so hard to find a girl who is loving, supportive and faithful?
Cc. Rocktation
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by echo2(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2017
Because 85% of them have turned to olosho(pay as you go) and Gold diggers. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
Then search for the remaining 15%
echo2:
Because 85% of them have turned to olosho(pay as you go) and Gold diggers. cool
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Where do the good girls go to hide away?
Why is it so hard to find a girl who loving, supportive and faithful?
Cc. Freiburger

you cant truly believe that it should be easy to find a GOOD woman, do you?! not everyone DESERVES one, and those who do must surely work hard to get one.

these liabilities are there to make sure that IF/WHEN you do find a good woman, you will TREAT/RESPECT her the right way. you cant value a GOOD/PROPER woman until you have wasted your time with these NO good disrespectful unfaithful brokeaasss begging deluded women out there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Coloradvantage(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
love your your self so much that you can't take or seek support ... like you Dont care! seek for a friend rather than a lover. expect nothing in return even sex... and you will get even what you never ask for! expect less! see and treat them as you will treat a brother man! and stay happy sir!
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Then search for the remaining 15%

90% of those 15% are trainin' to become oloshos. undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Ncsamuel(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
There are bro. The number 1 rule of relationship is : LIKE MINDS ATTRACT EACH OTHER COS YOU CAN GIVE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE OR TAKE WHAT YOU CANT GIVE BACK. The question is can you offer what you ursef seek in return?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
You can either convince them not to be Oloshos or you go after the remaining 10%

Your choice...
ShyCypher:

90% of those 15% are trainin' to become oloshos. undecided
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
You can either convince them not to be Oloshos or you go after the remaining 10%

Your choice...

You forget 90% of 15% = 13.5% which leaves a total of only 1.5% of girls as potentially responsible.

90% of these potentially responsible girls reside in villages and rural areas.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2017
Go there and catch them young
ShyCypher:

You forget 90% of 15% = 13.5% which leaves a total of only 1.5% of girls as potentially responsible.

90% of these potentially responsible girls reside in villages and rural areas.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Go there and catch them young

90% of rural/village girls are semi-illiterate. undecided

That leaves us with only 10% of 1.35% village girls which is 0.135% of Nigerian girls.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

90% of rural/village girls are semi-illiterate. undecided

That leaves us with only 10% of 1.35% village girls which is 0.135% of Nigerian girls.

You want a baked girl?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You want a baked girl?

B4 nko?
You want my kids to ask me "Daddy, yaff you bringin' the money?"
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

B4 nko?
You want my kids to ask me "Daddy, yaff you bringin' the money?"

Then work on one of the slay queens...
Nothing comes easy.

Goodbye!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Then work on one of the slay queens...
Nothing comes easy.

Goodbye!

Slay Queens are cognitively impaired. Why else do we call them that?
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

Slay Queens are cognitively impaired. Why else do we call them that?

Because the name has been bastardized maybe.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Because the name has been bastardized maybe.

I thought you typed "Goodbye!"? grin
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

I thought you typed "Goodbye!"? grin

You saw that and still quoted?

I replied and you brought that up?

Such a kid!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
Deh dnt exist anymore
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You saw that and still quoted?

I replied and you brought that up?

Such a kid!

You are the kid here. Your "goodbye" was very naive & boorish like what a secondary school girl does.

Only to reply eventually... Slay Mama characteristics.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
ShyCypher:

You are the kid here. Your "goodbye" was very naive & boorish like what a secondary school girl does.

Only to reply eventually... Slay Mama characteristics.

Okay.
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by Diykon: 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
My bae.. Is very supportive and faithful...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Hard To Find A Faithful, Supportive, Loving Girlfriend Nowadays? by TY4succex(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Good Ladies still exist in the city or rural area.You need to be good yourselves to attract like, pray hard and search. I married my wife , a Lagosian about 7yrs ago when she was like 30 yrs still a virgin. I am not saying virginity presupposes good qualities, absolutely not. The virginity is not even the focus here but the fact that she is been supportive , loyal , reliable, humble and vision-full. We 've had tremendous successes without hassles in short term.
God mustn't be left out in this decision.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Wedding (pictures) / Can I Contact Urinary Tract Infection And Excape Hiv From Someone Having Both? / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.