Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband (85310 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Is My Neighbour Sexually Abusing His Teen Daughter? / Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Markfemi2: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Shameless pigs
And taboo doers from having a lesbian as miss anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CaruBcE0ZM
To dealing in human parts in Malaysia forest in Imo

Now banging each other's husband
What an embarrassment to west Africa
I spit on their race

5 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
no picture, lets compare the mother and the daughter ass, if the mothers own is bigger lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Meanwhile why is lilkesh reciting incantation
In this his favour song
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by joelens007(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
na dem...NCAN reporting live from Lagos state....na dem, and na still Anambra state...

2 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2017
Narldon:
shocked
Terrible
ibos$mh
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Raintaker(m): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
:-XDid I just see Anambla?
Na dem Na dem Na dem

People of the Laisin sun

2 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by immazion972: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's really nothing greater than a mother's love.
The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.
It's hard letting go but you can sacrifice anything for your blood.
That's true love!!!

The daughter is a very greedy self-centered ingrate.

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.
do you know Bible is against a man sleeping with a woman and her daughter

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Oloripelebe: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
na dia way
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by alfa666: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Abomination upon abomination. I can't believe what I just read shocked embarassed

Ishi, my love. Don't be jealous.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Sonamjs: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mum was just helping out
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Godswill77: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
please who will help me ooo? Is 1994/94 WAEC result online now?
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Oloripelebe: 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
joelens007:
na dem...NCAN reporting live from Lagos state....na dem, and na still Anambra state...

anambla.... not Anambra
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ivolt: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
That woman is wicked!
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Zeze06(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
cry
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by waternogetenemy: 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
Markfemi2:
Shameless pigs
And taboo doers from having a lesbian as miss anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CaruBcE0ZM
To dealing in human parts in Malaysia forest in Imo

Now banging each other's husband
What an embarrassment to west Africa
I spit on their race

Afonja, yoruba man, how does it concern or affect u?

Please dont ever stop posting igbo story on fp, we are all use it.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ZorGBUooeh: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2017
zurich1010:
Afonjas sending useless news to Front Page to tarnish Igbo's image. Go to crime section, to see Afonjas crimes, capital crimes littered the whole place. Your evil antics will not work; we all know afonjas are the purveyors of crimes in Nigeria; hardcore ritualists!
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Praktikals(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Igbo woman are so shameless.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by smartnero24(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2017
Jesus Wept!!!

Wtf did I just read?
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Southyeast always full of sex perverts. This one is out of the blue. Only flattinoes can do beastly things.

5 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by waternogetenemy: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Praktikals:
Igbo woman are so shameless.

But most Afonja wont get married until they find one prepared to accepting their wallet and begging.

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by patola080(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
sugarmomma:
Funny story!

Meanwhile, guys if you're tired of bring broke, check my signature!
only if you can b my own sugar mum oooo am in love with you dnt say no pls
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by patola080(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
ivolt:
That woman is wicked!
dia name again pls
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Amosjaj(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Name checked, na dem again
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Sagay212: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Not surprised...most ipod girls are sluts.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
yawa go dey, IMO see gobe
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by SIRWILLIAMS7: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2017
Anambra Again?

3 Likes

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by leofab(f): 10:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by maxdosh(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
dre11:

WOMAN SHARES SEX WITH HER TEEN DAUGHTER’S HUSBAND

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-shares-sex-teen-daughters-husband/

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by GuntersChain(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
jane and kingsley relationship was well known but you could not confirm the daughter claim. What nonsense is pmexpress a gossip blog.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Jabioro: 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
Narldon:
shocked

Terrible
Pathetic ..that's why it rain foaming instead normal divine water..

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Elbowroom: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
It can only happen in the Flatheaded pigs zone
IPod Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by okenwaa(m): 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
All these Hausa peeps shouting 'corrupt Igbo people'...our news still better pass una own oooo..

Urs goes like this...50years old Kano man raped a 7years old boy to death

Anambra shaa.....d@ land needs cleansing,,the gods are angry
Esp;;Amadioha and ngene ukwenu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.