Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband (85311 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Is My Neighbour Sexually Abusing His Teen Daughter? / Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by MrCork: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
dre11:

WOMAN SHARES SEX WITH HER TEEN DAUGHTER’S HUSBAND

http://pmexpressng.com/woman-shares-sex-teen-daughters-husband/

...but why are Nigerian mother's having sexxxc with peoples daughter?...SMH!!(no oofeense) undecided
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Soulsymbol99: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Anambra Again kwa!
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thought you said you was traveling? You this lie lie boy.
MrCork:

...but why are Nigerian mother's having sexxxc with peoples daughter?...SMH!!(no oofeense) undecided
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by okenwaa(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Elbowroom:
It can only happen in the Flatheaded pigs zone
IPod Terrorists

A Son of a LovePeddler is a pig......
How's your mum and her whoredom lifestyle?? Hope she's still breeding more pigs

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ominirajj: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's really nothing greater than a mother's love.
It's hard letting go, but you can sacrifice anything for your blood. The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.

That's true love!!!

The daughter is a very greedy self-centered ingrate.

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.

To me, there's no biggie here, its just the same as a mom giving her daughter her used cloth and occasionally making use of it.
Are u kidding me?
Can u urself take that?
Haba, stop abusing the girl
U are a pretender
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's hard letting go, but you can sacrifice anything for your blood. The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.

That's true love!!!

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.

To me, there's no biggie here, its just the same as a mom giving her daughter her used cloth and occasionally making use of it.

Did you read the story at all, so you commend this abomination?
The mother is still sharing the husband and you still think its alright- SMH.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Juniorbuba(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Cant blive this shit
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by osheyle: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
She narrated that they had targeted her fertility period and Kingsley arranged with her mom, she was taken to where she was offered drink and that was all she knew as she slept off.

She said when she woke up, she discovered that she was defiled and from that encounter got pregnant.

The mother and Kingsley should be imprisoned for raping her daughter!
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by brightalo17: 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

Na so you will marry your own wife still dey fuckkkkk the mother , or your wife will be bleeping your father all na sharing .
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by MrCork: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
Thought you said you was traveling? You this lie lie boy.

...the last time I checked, people hav internet access on planes...and for the record,am on Ryan Air right now!! undecided
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 14, 2017
Okay sorry. Are the hostesses pretty and lightskin?
MrCork:

...the last time I checked, people hav internet access on planes...and for the record,am on Ryan Air right now!! undecided
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by zinjathropus(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

ur brain is seriously leaking.... get sense now, no de disgrace ur ancestors
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by wristbangle: 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2017
fpeter:
Good night.

Yeah sweet dream dear.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by classicfrank4u(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2017
all dis afonjas won't rest until the tarnish our image with fake stories damn!
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ThinkSmarter: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

do you have any iota of morality at all
Judging from your comments here on Nairaland.
Biko Che echiche Banyere Onwe gi
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by goingape1: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
dre11:

the feeling is mutual!

just helping her taking care of her husband due to when she (her daughter) is matual enough.
we apes do practice this kind of culture.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by goingape1: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by mcparrotnnam(m): 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2017
it does not start today na, i trust anambra women

www.lindachrisblog.com
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by WORDSENSEI: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2017
okenwaa:

A Son of a LovePeddler is a pig......
How's your mum and her whoredom lifestyle?? Hope she's still breeding more pigs

We know the pigs and idiots. Dilector made it clear!
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by okenwaa(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

We know the pigs and idiots. Dilector made it clear!

Pardon?
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by thesuave10(m): 11:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
Op you're watching too much xvideos grin
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by byemx06(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2017
dre11:

developer das a very good move keep developing ur biafraa will soon come...........RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by ariklawani(f): 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

U are suffering frm malaria fever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by kingxsamz(m): 11:29pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

oga nawa for u oh...
this thing wey u tok shey e make sense for ur ear....
smh.. I can't even believe some people liked the comment

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by akmath: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

my God.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by rosita33(f): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
Wahala dey ooooo...
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Johnnyoungster(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
If its not kidnapping we would hear of Badoo, if it is not Badoo we would hear of corruption, robbery, boko haram, assu strike, lasa fever, economic recession or worse abominations which are not heard of in other countries. I think the devil and his angels resides in Nigeria. Only God can save us.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Smartademu(m): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Why Kenneth no kuku marry the woman na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Wife Bathes Benue ExCommissioner Daughter With Hot Water For Dating Her Man (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.