Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband (85308 Views)

Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Is My Neighbour Sexually Abusing His Teen Daughter? / Mother Caught Her Teen Daughter Dreaming About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by mightyhazell: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

You are high on your own beansy fart. If you can't comment without insults then don't quote me again before I spoil this day for you with hot curses.
lol,...

beany fart u mean?

u already rained enuf insults naa..

why feign 'woman' with class?

abeg hide mk I see road
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by mightyhazell: 8:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

You are high on your own beansy fart. If you can't comment without insults then don't quote me again before I spoil this day for you with hot curses.
lol,...

beany fart u mean?

u already rained enuf insults naa..

why feign 'woman' with class?

abeg hide mk I see road jor
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by mightyhazell: 8:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

It happens all over the world and not just in Igboland. Remove your lenses of ethnic bigotry.
ehen

if na so u dey talk well,problem no go dey dey

no b to siddon dey form supermod(el?) com b closet tribalist
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by kinibigdeal(m): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:
Dunno. I don't communicate with him offline, dear.
Its been a while he come online. You should now
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Oladipo1166(m): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2017
IPOB doing what they know best.....
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Jammiiee(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2017
angry angry sad angry undecided

Is anything new under the sun. Nothing in this world can move me again. I av seen and heard enough already.

U will make a good wife though wink cheesy awon omo pupa, and u go fit born dt kind girl wey dey ur dp cheesy ishiloveee

omo wobe
Ishilove:
Abomination upon abomination. I can't believe what I just read shocked embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by jaytime(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2017
I thought we only see Patience Ozokwor "Mama G" do things like this in Nollywood video...
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Ishilove: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Its been a while he come online. You should now
How can I know when we are not friends offline? Everything began and ended on Nairaland.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by chiamaka4g: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Once it is in Igbo land, it is thoroughly emphasized. But if it happens elsewhere, it is Nigeria or simply 'a woman'.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by chiamaka4g: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Yea, they learnt from yoruba rapists and ritualists. Oh, we can't forget that most men who defile their daughters are yorubas.
Oladipo1166:
IPOB doing what they know best.....
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Tobiemmanuel007: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
lipsrsealed[sub]
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by jeromeoke(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's really nothing greater than a mother's love.
It's hard letting go, but you can sacrifice anything for your blood. The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.

That's true love!!!

The daughter is a very greedy self-centered ingrate.

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.

To me, there's no biggie here, its just the same as a mom giving her daughter her used cloth and occasionally making use of it.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's hard letting go, but you can sacrifice anything for your blood. The woman should be commended for being so sacrificial.

She had a good thing and she loved her daughter so much that she gave the good thing to her daughter to have a feel of it.

That's true love!!!

Well, she's just a kid and kids don't love to share their toys even when they know the toy won't be taken away.

To me, there's no biggie here, its just the same as a mom giving her daughter her used cloth and occasionally making use of it.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

give that guy fulani man power
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by luvlymabel: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
what a surprise my mother will never try this kind of thing in her life...
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nov6(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

your brain is just up side down
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I swear you no well.

See as laff want kill me dis morning. Chai. grin grin grin grin grin

grin My dear, like joke, that nwaaiakpai or whatever his/her name is alias ewu gambia needs to be exocised because by his response, one can tell the legion of demon in his head are playing "kpankpangolo" and "who is in the garden". Dem never ready to leave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by okenwaa(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you for real? As usual, North is always responsible for your problems.

Go through these, if you need more, let me know, reported cases are available in millions.

Pastor raped teenager during anointing.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/25/teenager-passes-pastor-raped-anointing-ogun/

Pregnant woman raped by a Lagos pastor...
http://pmexpressng.com/pregnant-woman-raped-lagos-pastor

A pastor stripped unclad after...
http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/pastor-stripped-unclad-after-being.html?m=1

65yr old Louis raped 8-10yr old girls.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/65-yr-old-man-allegedly-rapes-girls-aged-8-10/

Uwalaka raped and impregnated a 14yr old girl.
http://punchng.com/man-rapes-impregnates-14-year-old-girl/

A 2yr old girl was raped and sodomised in Enugu.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2-yr-old-girl-raped-sodomised-comatose-enugu/

Father disflowered his daughter.
http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/true-confession-father-disvirgined-sent/

Herbalist raped a 15yr old in Anambra.
http://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/herbalist-rapes-15-year-old-girl-in-anambra-state/

Okada rider reportedly raped 8yr old.
http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/okada-rider-reportedly-rapes-8-year-old.html

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/more-nigerian-women-testify-against.html

Are you don Mbanu kwontinue
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by enonche85(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's true love!!!

Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Osasmd: 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Maybe the woman is a Quality Assurance officer... undecided

When you think you have heard it all...some mofos just dey warm up. Terrible news everyday... Sigh!
They just the warm up to hit us with something worst..

Things people do baffles me..
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Kebreal92(m): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2017
The incident happened at Ogboji town in Orumba Local Government Area but the victim hails from Umuchu in Aguata Local Government Area, all in Anambra State.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by kinibigdeal(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2017
Ishilove:

How can I know when we are not friends offline? Everything began and ended on Nairaland.

I get
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by bossrillboss: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=immazion972 post=59480970][/quote].bt y r u just a foolish fool?abi self u b mad idiot self.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by feyiad12(f): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
End time things....
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
boman2014:

why wasting time, ban hm for 3 months e eyes go clear
ishilove no fit ban anybody again oh. Dem Don fire her.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by LeanonGOD(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Both of you are sick to the brain.
menxer:

You are actually putting it in perspective, but few will share that perspective.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by MMI02: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
tufiakwa abomination
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by menxer: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
LeanonGOD:
Both of you are sick to the brain.
You know what, I have come to know that perspective is what life is all about. The reason I am who I am is because of my perspective about everything, the same goes for everybody.

That we have a different perspective about a thing does not make mine right and yours wrong, or vice versa.

Remember what is written in the bible, "nothing is evil of itself but thinking makes it so," meaning your perspective which is your perception about that thing determines whether it is good or evil, but not the thing itself.

Just like when GEJ said "stealing is not corruption," and we nearly crucified him, because most of us don't share that perspective about stealing or corruption.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
okooyinbo:

Aburo, rọra purọ kẹ. Wifi access on plane in combination with Ryanair? That CHEAP yellow pawpaw Irish Airliner? That's a bogus lie. No ooofense.
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2017
boman2014:
na wah for some story ooooooooo your joke is as dry as bone
I wonder how people click like on his insensitive and annoying jokes
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by horrmorr(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
jesus christ have mercy on all of us,there is nw too much sin in this world cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by Elbowroom: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
okenwaa:

A Son of a LovePeddler is a pig......
How's your mum and her whoredom lifestyle?? Hope she's still breeding more pigs

You are the pig, your pig daddy kanu Nnamdi said so himself

So pig, go to your pigsty
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by gentlebest(m): 8:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
wonders shall never end
Re: Mother Had Sex With Her Teen Daughter’s Husband by okenwaa(m): 8:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Elbowroom:

You are the pig, your pig daddy kanu Nnamdi said so himself

So pig, go to your pigsty

That's exactly how your whooore mother reacts if she's fuuuuccckkedd and not paid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.