Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor (18804 Views)

I Will Not Join ASUU Strike - Suny Edeko, Dean, Faculty Of Law, AAU / 9 Schools That Did Not Join ASUU Strike 2017 / Throwback Photo Of OAU Vice Chancellors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Hakeem12(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2017
what the Bleep is wrong with this guy na. We had better join cos two weeks break isn't enough for me after exams.
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by digglevictor(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2017
jejemanito:
grin

This is funny

Think Ekpoma, think cultists

Think OAU, think strike

And now OAU, first of their name, King of strikes and the pioneer activists are now rejecting their favourite meal?
too much game Of Thrones grin dey worry you

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by SkenolProp(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2017
good decision.they must finish their exams.
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Tj70(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2017
VC is powerless when it comes to strike.
It's safer for the VC to thread softly because past VCs who worked against their academic colleagues regret through out their remaining years after leaving the seats.
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2017
An ash heap needs not extra fire
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Rainmaker69(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Well, whether for good reason or bad, they're not joining the moronic strike. What use is a lecturer who doesn't lecture? These ASUU guysare jokes aswear. They should not be paid for absconding from their responsibilities. By going on strike, they injure the very constituency they should fight to protect. Anyway the education sector in Nigeria hasn't been about education since Mungo Park discovered the niger.
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by vanhelsing1(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
does ASUU strike affect students on their Industrial training Programme ?
ma dear friend....dos embarking on dia industrial attachment will not b affected by d strike exrcept d strike continues evn after d duration of ur IT...Den u wod have to wait until d strike is called off......
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:51am On Aug 15, 2017
vanhelsing1:

ma dear friend....dos embarking on dia industrial attachment will not b affected by d strike exrcept d strike continues evn after d duration of ur IT...Den u wod have to wait until d strike is called off......
Thank you very much
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
does ASUU strike affect students on their Industrial training Programme ?
No if you are in the field yes after the field
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

No if you are in the field yes after the field
thank you
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by goshen26: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2017
lazy heads that should retire for younger shap like MIND44, OBISNOCOPY, LALASTICLALA, AYANGBALI etc to take over, they will force strice so they can travel out for rest. As if most of the fat-cats (lecturers and profs) attend lectures, they will only appear once in a semester. The one that fear God a little will assign younger colleague to take their course, yet their salary is growing fatter.

I just pray one HEAD OF STATE or STUBBORN PRESIDENT will emerge one day, to forcefully retire those that are over 70.

We keep saying no jobs where we have old ones in the ministries, Depts, and Agencies that keep growing younger in age. some, their age is always 61 years for a period of 10 yrs.

The Govt too has their flaws. When the ones in active service are not sure of their retirement entitlement, they will keep reducing their age.

GOD BLESS OAU
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Smartademu(m): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Is the VC the ASUU branch spokesperson?
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by kunlesmiles(m): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2017
I hope Lautech ASUU will repent someday too
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Oladipo1166(m): 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Unbelievable, I thought OAU was once a mentor for ASUU...... Oba awon adaniduro...
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Adewhunmiiii(f): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Ui should follow suit na..
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Crane1: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Both Sumonu and Aborisade taught me back then at the department.

I believe Aborisade carry more supporter than sumonu...

Sumonu just came back to rejoin.

Concerning the news, this is a great development for OAU students, to cover up for backward academic calendar.
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Fourwinds: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
I'm shooked smiley

This coming from OAU? shocked King of.. lipsrsealed
king of strikes abi
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by ofiko123(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
okay.
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by Joeoku5: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
ASUU should note that it is only the children of the poor that has no resource to further abroad suffers the strike action.
They should have a rethink of their action and wait for the president to come home from his medical leave abroad then negotiate with him before embarking on strike.
Going on strike now is tantamount to cowardice in the absence of the leader of the country.
Osibanjo is just like a messenger that delivers messages without knowing the contents of what is in the message
ASUU have mercy our children are worst hit.
Re: We Will Not Join ASUU Strike – OAU Vice Chancellor by MrEgghead(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Hypocrisy at Its peak.

A school that leads the rest when it comes to industrial actions has finally turned to Unilorin.
They are just deceiving themselves,they will join the strike sooner or later.
But this is one of the problems we have in Nigeria; We can't just unite together and fight the discrepancies and injustice that we have being subjected to by our so called political leaders.
I'm not in any way in support of the strike but since the governing body has concluded, OAU refusal might result to another brouhaha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons I Hate The Nigeria School System / LASU Students Defeat U.I, Futa And Others At Inter-university Debate In Funaab / Medical Students Forcefully Ejected From Their Hostel As Exam Approaches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.