Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. (15769 Views)

Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months / Angry Fiat Workers Declares Strike Action Following Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus. / Lagos BRT Staff On Strike After Recent Increase In Fares!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by connkg(m): 3:37am On Sep 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

that ya engine oil neva due? shocked

It was.

tough times never last...
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by santimmytiago(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by ebuks4ever(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good job Gazzuz
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Cc. Gazzuzz.
Can I talk to you in private, Sir?
I need your auto expertise smiley.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
PaperLace:
Cc. Gazzuzz.
Can I talk to you in private, Sir?
I need your auto expertise smiley.

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by AcquireCofOLand(m): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2017
As much as you do some kinds of investment, I'll also advise we do real estate property investments too. You'll always get it right here because it keeps appreciating, especially in some good locations that is guaranteed fast appreciation and high ROI like Ibeju-Lekki and Ajah. We have as cheap as N700k on promo that ends this October in this Ibeju-Lekki axis with all relevant paper based on current status. A particular land in Ibeju-Lekki that my clients bought 3 plots from around This year March @N700k is presently N2.5m. You don't want to ask me his cone such appreciation. Well, that's why the rich are getting richer. Rover Kiyosaki and Donald do a lot if Real Estate and they became billionaires through this. They jeep advising those who gave the means and have privilege of such info as this to do this more often to guarantee a comfortable future for our family. It may surprise you to know that many in diaspora are l accumulating a lot of this. Check my signature for More details sir.
Call 08 0 3 41137 71, WhatsApp 08 0 2 739 0046

nurey:

These is the height of been biased lipsrsealed, those of us that are 50years plus and doing masters and PHd nkoorr angry, please review your age limit, we may be old but still willing to learn like a young fresh sweet 16 grin
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Dalighieri: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
pls
GAZZUZZ:

Bro do you know much about BMW I will also WhatsApp you now pls
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by pooja01(f): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2017
zsfcdsfdggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Ahmad4452(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Do not sit at home idle, contact me if you are interested in free automobile repair training during this ASUU strike period.

Qualifications.

1. Must show proof of current admission status in any university affected by the strike action.

2. Must have a NL moniker with responsible posts.

3. Guarantor must have a NL moniker with responsible posts on NL. Age of moniker, Nothing earlier than 2014.

4. Send a mail to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, indicating your passion to learn more about automobiles.

5. Workshop is near ogba in lagos and opens 9am-6am mon-fri

6. Age limit 18-26.

7. Training ends when strike is called off.

For more info call

Training is free.

sir do you still train people..if yes, what re the tinz I need to knw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC / 8 Ways You're Ruining Your Car Without Realizing It / Price Of Getting A Driver's License In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.