Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

See This Before And After Makeup Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Before And After Makeup Picture. (1051 Views)

See The Makeup Picture A Girl Shared That Got Facebook Users Talking / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation / Man Breaks Up With Wife After Makeup Wahala (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2017
I saw this before and afTED makeup transformation picture on Facebook.
Isn't she beautiful?

Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Josephjnr(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Hahahaha
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2017
AFTED!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2017
grin

Wow!!

Nice wall..i like the paint color.. grin
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by SirMichael1: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2017
angry

What's the fūçkīñg difference between the before and the 'afted' photo. The mo'fucking difference is only her unkempt hair and the comme ci comme ça facial expression. Dafuq

Why for fūçk's sake do you guys have to create a thread even if it's glaringly unimportant? Y'all gone nut or what? undecided
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Divay22(f): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2017
I don't know if she was the one that intentionally uploaded this pic on fb, her friends could have..
Susan this ain't cool angry
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by chynie: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2017
hahahahahahahah
that's more like APC change
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Draei: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2017
No significant difference,
They both looking whack.
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
AFTED!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na wetin I see for there na I type here o
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by SirMichael1: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:
I don't know if she was the one that intentionally uploaded this pic on fb, her friends could have..
Susan this ain't cool angry

Oh so you do know the lady?? That's quite hilarious
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Divay22(f): 9:53am On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Oh so you do know the lady?? That's quite hilarious
Yeah...on a normal ground she doesn't look this way, except on Saturdays when she does her house chores..
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by SirMichael1: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

Yeah...on a normal ground she doesn't look this way, except on Saturdays when she does her house chores..

For real? Signal to the mods to take it down since its bridging the law of privacy. Call mynd(44). I hate that dude so I wouldn't want to call him for you but he'll do the job fast. It will be like this thread was never created

But wait! How then were those pictures taken with her consent?
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by AliasJoice(f): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Yes,op she is beautiful,especially the before pics....even though her hair was quite unkept.
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Divay22(f): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

For real? Signal to the mods to take it down since its bridging the law of privacy. Call mynd(44). I hate that dude so I wouldn't want to call him for you but he'll do the job fast. It will be like this thread was never created

But wait! How then were those pictures taken with her consent?
It has once gone viral ,and i guess it's was taken down here...
I saw it on facebook,and saved it to my phone. i wanted to show it to her, but i had to rethink...

Maybe she did it on purpose or her friends did...but i know she must have seen it by now..
She's beautiful, maybe because her hair was unkept.
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by SirMichael1: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

It has once gone viral ,and i guess it's was taken down here...
I saw it on facebook,and saved it to my phone. i wanted to show it to her, but i had to rethink...

Maybe she did it on purpose or her friends did...but i know she must have seen it by now..
She's beautiful, maybe because her hair was unkept.
Why do I feel she's a person that would rebuff a person's word or advice?

If you can't or won't talk to her after seeing this demeaning photo despite the fact that she's a friend, then that most imply that she's either is a showoff or is in dire need of attention or just maybe hates to be talked to or questioned.

So which is it and why did you turn thoughts from telling her?
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by CAPTAIND5235(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Truth must be told, the lady is naturally beautiful smileyTruth must be told, the lady is naturally beautiful
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by Divay22(f): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Why do I feel she's a person that would rebuff a person's word or advice?

If you can't or won't talk to her after seeing this demeaning photo despite the fact that she's a friend, then that most imply that she's either is a showoff or is in dire need of attention or just maybe hates to be talked to or questioned.

So which is it and why did you turn thoughts from telling her?
We ain't really friends, because i keep to myself in my hostel...
Yeah, she hate to be questioned...
I really didn't know how she's react to it.
Don't really know how it got this far.
Re: See This Before And After Makeup Picture. by SirMichael1: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Divay22:

We ain't really friends, because i keep to myself in my hostel...
Yeah, she hate to be questioned...
I really didn't know how she's react to it.
Don't really know how it got this far.

Oh well... See how far it escalated within a short time frame. At least she got the popularity. Although not the right way but she got it.

It could also be a revenge mission from one of her friends

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Blacks Like This? / Another Pregnant Lady.....why Is He Rejecting Me? / Do You Know About Breast???(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.