Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

He Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me Back (2196 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me Back by airbook: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2010
A guy i loved so much broke up with me about three months ago. I cried my heart out as i was really hurt. I still think about him very much and now he wants me back undecided
I have not been taking been his calls as i have been too hurt to talk to him but he has been sending me text messages
Re: He Wants Me Back by Digital(f): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2010
That is guy for you, show them all the love and they will leave you and latter come back begging
Re: He Wants Me Back by H2O2: 8:47am On Feb 16, 2010
What's changed since the breakup?

The man has already hurt you once so who's to say he wouldn't do it again?

Whatever caused your break up that first time has it already been resolved and again who's to say it won't break you up a second time around?

Homegirl put aside the feelings and put on your goggles. never accept or encourage bad behavior because if you do you will only continue to get more of it.

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me Back by H2O2: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2010
Digital:

That is guy for you, show them all the love and they will leave you and latter come back begging

Stop yarning poppycocks. There are members out there from both sexes who never appreciate what they have until they lose it. Some human beings are just impossible to satisfy.
Re: He Wants Me Back by madlady(f): 9:00am On Feb 16, 2010
airbook:

A guy i loved so much broke up with me about three months ago. I cried my heart out as i was really hurt. I still think about him very much and now he wants me back undecided
I have not been taking been his calls as i have been too hurt to talk to him but he has been sending me text messages

Move on, he will only do it again. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me Back by romsky: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2010
airbook:

I still think about him very much

sure u didnt pray he comes back to u?
Re: He Wants Me Back by Kelvinj(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2010
@poster
First question is; do u want him bak??
Re: He Wants Me Back by airbook: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2010
He broke up with me twice within a space of three months. First breakup, i went to him crying and begging him that we should get back together. After much shakara from him, he agreed that we continued dating. However, when he broke up with me the second time, i begged him very briefly, he stuck his guns, so i stopped begging and ignored him and moved on with my life. Now, he has been sending me texts that he misses me, he loves me, he wants me back, he cant sleep and all sorts. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me Back by googles: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2010
[size=13pt]he obviously knows you are head over heels about him and he is toying with your emotions knowing you ll always come back begging
{jackass angry} use him to do shakara to if you are ever going to take him back . . . truth is i can't tell you to walk away and move on cos i know its not easy to just forget some one you really love but if you can, i think twill be better dan going back and forth in a relationship [/size]
Re: He Wants Me Back by daduke2k(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2010
then go back to him , kajikwo
Re: He Wants Me Back by Taken(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2010
@ Poster

You have not told us what causes ya breakups - oya tell us what really happens as is?
Re: He Wants Me Back by coolier(f): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2010
Give him another chance, we all deserve it. It's only three months, some people have broken up for longer and still come back together.
Re: He Wants Me Back by Kelvinj(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2010
@airbook
I smell bullsh*t, Can we see ur pix cos i tink ur mite be way 2 ugly 2 be begging him like this, No hard feelin's lol
Re: He Wants Me Back by Madukaele(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2010
i broke up with my female friend for 3 years i beged 4 her to come bak, now shes back she broke my heart again, long story al am saying is guy and ladys are same lov then mor than the lov u ,u end up regreting it, let him miss u alot the he will cherish u ,trust me.
airbook:

He broke up with me twice within a space of three months. First breakup, i went to him crying and begging him that we should get back together. After much shakara from him, he agreed that we continued dating. However, when he broke up with me the second time, i begged him very briefly, he stuck his guns, so i stopped begging and ignored him and moved on with my life. Now, he has been sending me texts that he misses me, he loves me, he wants me back, he cant sleep and all sorts. undecided
Re: He Wants Me Back by tai2(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2010
Broke up with you twice in three months. He's an immature sadist who can't control himself. Follow the wise words God gave Lot when he left that cursed city behind : “Don't look back"

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 16, 2010
@poster
what is the exact reason for both break ups?! what has change since then for him to come back begging?
Re: He Wants Me Back by airbook: 11:42am On Feb 16, 2010
The arguments have been on silly things. First one was on argument on why he didnt want me to come over to his place a particular weekend. Second was because i caught him staring at a group of white girls in a mexican restaurant he took me to and i told him. And he got angry. He said he was not staring. He was only looking at the food on their table to see if he could order the same or something similiar for us.

We had a great relationship. He loved me, cared so much about me and he was always there for me. I have also been a great babe. Faithful, loving, caring and well behaved. But with two consecutive breakups cry cry cry am just confused. the past three months have been diffcult for me. I think about him all the time and i shed tears within
Re: He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
Just let him go.To me ,he is not matured. Pray for a better and more matured guy.
Re: He Wants Me Back by Andyjoy(f): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
airbook:

The arguments have been on silly things. First one was on argument on why he didnt want me to come over to his place a particular weekend. Second was because i caught him staring at a group of white girls in a mexican restaurant he took me to and i told him. And he got angry. He said he was not staring. He was only looking at the food on their table to see if he could order the same or something similiar for us.

We had a great relationship. He loved me, cared so much about me and he was always there for me. I have also been a great babe. Faithful, loving, caring and well behaved. But with two consecutive breakups cry cry cry am just confused. the past three months have been diffcult for me. I think about him all the time and i shed tears within

see loff oh shocked grin, so these were the reasons you guys broke up. I think you both are really in love but really immature. I suggest you take him back but you both hv to work on growing up and getting mature. Set standards and limits, talk about a lot of things and learn that every arguement must not lead to a break up. My two cents. lipsrsealed
Re: He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2010
@poster
ok so you loved the guy so much yet couldnt come down to your senses during these so called "silly arguments"?
obviously, although attracted to each other, you guys are not meant/compatible with each other.
i suggest you keep on living your life and keep the past as the past.
if nothing has changed from the past then it will be the same old silly arguments and breakups.
Re: He Wants Me Back by r231(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2010
give him another chance cheesy grin
Re: He Wants Me Back by airbook: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2010
i cannot get him off my mind. am just worried that wont he keep breaking up with me undecided
Re: He Wants Me Back by DOAweb(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
airbook:

i[b] cannot get him  off my mind[/b]. am just worried that wont he keep breaking up with me  undecided

Well, if that's the case, keep going back to him until you are fed up of him breaking your heart OR he might just be sincere the next time around.

True talk, this[b] LOVE business[/b] is just unexplainable madness that affects us all !
Re: He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
Truth is he wants you back cos he's missin out on the free pu$%* u were givin him which he thought he could get from the mexican chicks bt after they told him the price of them goodies he realised he had somethin cheaper and sweeter hence he's back to his senses. Anyway,the choice is yours
Re: He Wants Me Back by galatico(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
Digital:

You dey vex oh!!! You just jump into conclusion that the guy is at fault!!!
Re: He Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2010
Don't make the same mistake twice, move on with your life.
Re: He Wants Me Back by sugarpp: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2010
i think the best thing for you is to establish the "don't go bak to exes rule". The fact is the time for him to try and resolve watever issues you guys had in the relationship was when you were crying and begging him. Think about how far you have gone in healing emotionally and now he wants to throw you off balance? he might regret his actions quite alright and trully love you but it is too late (atleast for now). Date other guys and if you feel he has more to offer you then you might start to listen to his pleas
Re: He Wants Me Back by airbook: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2010
cry cry cryi just can't stop thinking about him. both of us had invested so much time, resources, emotions, money, and so much into this relationship. i just keep wondering how things went wrong.
Re: He Wants Me Back by H2O2: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2010
in 2 months lol?
Re: He Wants Me Back by funkybaby(f): 9:53am On Feb 17, 2010
[quote author link=topic=398937.msg5528887#msg5528887 date=1266395622]
in 2 months lol?
[quote][/quote]
Re: He Wants Me Back by H2O2: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2010
[quote author link=topic=398937.msg5528887#msg5528887 date=1266395622]
in 2 months lol?

[quote][/quote]
why you posting under two names.

and as i've mentioned before, it's not enough that he wants you back. nothing and no one is stopping you from getting back together. the problem therein is that you have not fixed or solved whatever caused you to break up to begin with.
Re: He Wants Me Back by funkybaby(f): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2010
move on.

had similiar experience with a guy i dated for about 1year 7months or so. Small issue. . . . and next thing 'its over'. i always went back apologising and tried getting us to reconcile. But when he did a particular 'it is over' stunt, that was the end. He tried coming back and he met a solid brick wall.

i am not some piece of rare antique that some man can pickup or leave as he wishes  grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Brok My Heart / Botswana's President Publicly Disrespects Female Minister Due To Her Weight! / Womanizer This Is Road To Hell Bacareful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.