Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) (1125 Views)

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) / 18 – Years Old Lady Confirms Sleeping With Over 200 Men As Way To Survive / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Smartixy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Honestly speaking to find a true relationship is the most difficult thing now. Girls now can't date a single guy and social media has increased the rate which girls are been asked out, so someone maybe now asking out your girlfriend now.

Guys especially first timers tend to love much and give everything to a relationship and that's hurt a lot as a girl will just decide to leave you for another dude for no reason or even cheat on you which may hurt you much which even lead some to suicide, committing murder or going to jail.

So I have a small list for those who need way.

1. Don't love too much:
My point here is to never love much, always take any girl as just a girl that may leave you anytime anyday. Don't take any relationship too serious.

2. Double date :
Dating two or more girls will reduce the hurt when a girl turns back at you. You will just go to the other one for her to cheer you up wink

3. Ensure you have s*x with her:
Don't get me wrong here I don't mean you force her but don't be keeping her thinking till marriage, because when she cheats you will surely regret.

4. Don't give too much
When a girl breaks your heart, you will be thinking about what you give in to the relationship and it hurt to remember all what you did to her. A friend of mine once told me about a girl he was dating which he help her washed all her clothes and about a week the girl told him its over between them, see can't continue, just imagine. To avoid this type of situations don't give much to a relationship.

5. Patience
Try to know that you didn't marry her and she is not your wife, she is just a girlfriend. So just be patient and know she can do what she wants. If you can share her then no problem but don't be a fool.

6. Forgiveness
If you love her so much that you can't let go then you must learn to be forgiven till you marry her and she officially becomes your property.

Add yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
11) Don't date at all, it saves you from all the above listed stress

5 Likes

Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by bamisepeters(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Smartixy:
Honestly speaking to find a true relationship is the most difficult thing now. Girls now can't date a single guy and social media has increased the rate which girls are been asked out, so someone maybe now asking out your girlfriend now.

Guys especially first timers tend to love much and give everything to a relationship and that's hurt a lot as a girl will just decide to leave you for another dude for no reason or even cheat on you which may hurt you much which even lead some to suicide, committing murder or going to jail.

1. Don't love too much:
My point here is to never love much, always take any girl as just a girl that may leave you anytime anyday. Don't take any relationship too serious.

2. Double date :
Dating two or more girls will reduce the hurt when a girl turns back at you. You will just go to the other one for her to cheer you up wink

Don't get me wrong here I don't mean you force her but don't be keeping her thinking till marriage, because when she cheats you will surely regret.

4. Don't give too much
When a girl breaks your heart, you will be thinking about what you give in to the relationship and it hurt to remember all what you did to her. A friend of mine once told me about a girl he was dating which he help her washed all her clothes and about a week the girl told him its over between them, see can't continue, just imagine. To avoid this type of situations don't give much to a relationship.

5. Patience
Try to know that you didn't marry her and she is not your wife, she is just a girlfriend. So just be patient and know she can do what she wants. If you can share her then no problem but don't be a fool.

6. Forgiveness
If you love her so much that you can't let go then you must learn to be forgiven till you marry her and she officially becomes your property.

Add yours
embarassed
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Smartixy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
11) Don't date at all, it saves you from all the above listed stress

Yes agreed with your point

1 Like

Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dating two women at the same time defeats the primary essence of dating. If you aren't in love with someone then you shouldn't date them in the first place, because without the element of love, you can't fulfil other necessities and commitments required in a proper relationship.
You can't love a woman and date another simultaneously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by bamisepeters(m): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:
Dating two women at the same time defeats the primary essence of dating. If you aren't in love with someone then you shouldn't date them in the first place, because without the element of love, you can't fulfil other necessities and commitments required in a proper relationship.

Thank you.
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Oyindidi(f): 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
Be a gay

1 Like

Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by dickhead01(m): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
All dat one Na stress
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Smartixy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

The problem is that, it's almost impossible to find a lady that will love you alone she must have someone by the side
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by pocohantas(f): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Guy... double date and ensure you have sex with her.

First Girl...double date.

Side chick...double date.

STIs and HIV/AIDS be blushing right now grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Transcendwonder: 7:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
1. Don't catch feelings

2. Don't catch feelings

All I'm saying is DON'T CATCH FEELINGS.

It is a STD! So, do well to protect yourself from catvhing feelings no matter how good the sex was nigga!
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Smartixy:

The problem is that, it's almost impossible to find a lady that will love you alone she must have someone by the side

Well, your mentality is the only thing stopping you from finding such women.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by lalanice(f): 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
Smartixy:

1. Don't love too much:

2. Double date :

4. Don't give too much

5. Patience

6. Forgiveness

Add yours
lol...so somebody who think like this still expect to get a good relationship? you will have to drop the sick mentality at some point, or enjoy the consequences
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by lalanice(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:

Well, your mentality is the only thing stopping you from finding such women.
abeg EPP me tell am
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Lalas247(f): 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Double date ke
Omo rada rada advice buruku grin
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
Smartixy:

Yeah almost impossible but it is possible
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
DouglasH92:
You can't love a woman and date another simultaneously.

This should b the most sensible and matured post I've seen since this month.

Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
What will be will be.
All these ones na long story.
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2017
*In Khaled's voice* "Nigguh, you smart!"

Are we related by blood? We de reason de same gan.
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Akinbahm(m): 7:37am On Aug 22, 2017
Now I comprehend fully what God said about being promiscuous " He said don't move close to china. indirectly it means to me don't move close to girls...
Re: How To Survive Modern Days Relationships (guys) by Allwility: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2017
Double date? Huh? It ain't worth it mate.

I'd say, dont show love too much... as in dont suffocate her with calls, texts and gifts. Give her the opportunity to reciprocate. That's why its called a relationship. You relate...she relates.

But if she doesn't reciprocate, let her bounce. You cannot force someone to love you back. It's her choice to make.

Gerrit?

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Dead Man Dressed In Suit, Silver Chain And A Headset / Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? / Ladies,if You Want A Relationship, Let Men Pursue You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.